Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2010, 22:09:56

I am looking to war don't care who just want a ton of kills.

Few things about me:

1- Not loyal to anyone in FFA (anymore as I dont care :o)
2- I like to play and drink, making me a high risk player in the upcoming set since all I really want to do it kill :o)
3- I have no ethics
4- Gotta hate the Flyers
5- Go Habs Go! :o)
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

General TwizTid

May 20th 2010, 22:32:06

join imp or focus!

i beleive their sites are:

imp.boxcarhosting.com and mpe.boxcarhosting.com(?)

someone will post here
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 20th 2010, 22:33:18

*Posts here*

snawdog Game profile

May 20th 2010, 22:34:22

We would love to have you in IMP,and nearly guarantee war after war.
apply here:
http://boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=IMP
ICQ 364553524
msn

Sauron NBK Game profile

May 20th 2010, 22:48:48

join NBK ya know ya want to.

nbk.boxcarhosting.com

snawdog Game profile

May 20th 2010, 22:54:44

I made a spiffy link!
ICQ 364553524
msn

Havoc Game profile

May 20th 2010, 23:03:35

Couldn't hold it in till next set?

Ouch, man
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2010, 23:19:55

less than 100 chems and 2 1/2 countries = deserve to die

0 spies 400k sdi on 160k acres after you leave your clan to take our #1 avg nw spot = dead

have a nice day!

Date & Time Type Attacker Defender Result
May 20/10 10:54:11 PM CM IamBETTERthanMEHUL (#809) (TSExCC) Marie McGranaghan (#194) (TURTLE) 25 C/103 B

Avg nw killed $735m nw :o)

Been a fun set :o)

Cheers,
raz

Edited By: raz on May 21st 2010, 1:21:37

kemo Game profile

May 20th 2010, 23:21:22

well atleast your wearin the warning label...
all praised to ra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 20th 2010, 23:21:50

ha ha!

Havoc Game profile

May 21st 2010, 0:15:19

Well you still had it technically as the clan "rankings" don't count countries with 1 member..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

May 21st 2010, 1:51:09

Well, as havoc said, you still had the #1 ranking considering you have to make top 25 in Membership to count towards the others. Besides, your main concern seems to be that his other countries were left in LaE, but here's a couple fun facts:

1) It still, of course, averaged his country out to an ANW based on 10 countries, so in actuality, if he would have tagged 9 more countries, his ANW would have gone up, not down.

2) He left LaE when the cheating bombshell was put out there. He wasn't just doing it to "steal" #1 ANW.

But way to show everyone that you're a complete and total coward. After all, if you weren't, you wouldn't have hit him in the last hour.

Seems you're mostly just jealous that someone outdid you, especially the way you were sending me messages once I established TIE for the last few weeks. I'd have to imagine if I had out-averaged you, some of your missiles would have come my way too.

Regardless of whether the last part is true, way to show FFAT how spineless you are to hit right before the set ends when you actually have countries worth defending and an honorable clan backing you.

Desperado Game profile

May 21st 2010, 2:18:04

focus.boxcarhosting.com

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 2:24:32

Twain, I dont really care what you say, act like an idiot pretend you are someone - but in the end I killed a country that had no relations to me or TSE and I purposly stockpiled missiles with intensions to kill a buyout country at the end.

The facts are this:

0 spies low SDI (160k acres 400k sdi) and took what 90 chems to kill deserved to be killed, if players want to self farm and do buyouts than I "beleive" I have the right to try and kill that country end of story. Flame all you want I dont care.

facts:

I didnt killed an ally

I didnt kill anything we had relations with

its like farming untaggs or killing untaggs which everyone does, you want to leave the tag that protected you all reset than brag about it in the end, by becoming a 1 person tag than guess what let this be a lesson moving forward.

Lick my b4lls wanker, if you want to tag up your 16 crappy TIE countries again Ill tag up on my own and teach you the same lesson.

Cause you know what the way FFA is becoming, I reserve the right to kill anyone I want who pulls this kind of crap.

I hold nothing personal against anyone in a game, and the fact you are acting like a child shows that, grow up in the end its a game and something to pass the time and I enjoyed myself. :o)
Later fish.

Edited By: raz on May 21st 2010, 2:34:46

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 2:31:13

Its not like I cheated or ran multies to kill it, its not like I ran killers, I netted and played legit and in the end I killed a country. Like I said if you want run your mouth ill be in a clan that wants to fight next reset join up and war or we can meet either way it will be entertaining which is why I play.

Go habs Go

MTL - 5
FLYERS - 1

Edited By: raz on May 21st 2010, 2:37:50

kemo Game profile

May 21st 2010, 2:33:40

baseball > hockey
all praised to ra

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 2:35:16

Yanks suck
Sox suck
Braves suck

Go Jays!

NightShade

May 21st 2010, 2:36:36

Well hell, if you like killing and playing with the tags/alliances that would be considered to be the underdogs of this game, join SOTA, raz. I think you'd make a helluva Retal Min. :)
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 2:39:19

Seems you're mostly just jealous that someone outdid you, especially the way you were sending me messages once I established TIE for the last few weeks. I'd have to imagine if I had out-averaged you, some of your missiles would have come my way too.
----------------

LOL - please.

kemo Game profile

May 21st 2010, 2:39:32

true
true
you suck!!

false
all praised to ra

Havoc Game profile

May 21st 2010, 2:53:16

go jays!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NightShade

May 21st 2010, 2:56:17

Well, hell... it couldn't have hurt to try.

Hell, you could have seen about helping SOTA break our TNW record for this set of $1,184,332,988. Now, I know you wouldn't have trouble with that, raz. :)
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Dragon Game profile

May 21st 2010, 2:56:59

This just means I don't get to....err..... have to spank you when you've been a Bad Boy.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 2:57:08

if it wasn't for the Jays being stuck in the same division as Yank and Sox things would be different.

Remembers the Jays beating Braves in World Series "nice bunt Otis Nixon" LOL

mrford Game profile

May 21st 2010, 3:01:43

fluff YOU

GO BRAVES
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

kemo Game profile

May 21st 2010, 3:09:58

braves had denny neagle whoop (if i member right it was roger clemons?) years ago when inter league was just startin. neagle owned a legend
all praised to ra

svejk Game profile

May 21st 2010, 7:47:08

lol - well I didn't see THAT coming! And we already had #1 in ANW raz (a tag has to have >9 countries) - but yeah, what Donny said :-P

All in all a very satisfying comeback set for TSE:

#1 ANW
#2 TNW, and only
#6 in Members

Too bad we aren't back for another reset, but raz, kemo, OGT it was a blast.

signing off

Svejk
Svejk
MSN:
AIM: svejktio
TSE: http://tse.boxcarhosting.com

Dark Morbid

May 21st 2010, 8:10:03

Originally posted by Twain:

2) He left LaE when the cheating bombshell was put out there. He wasn't just doing it to "steal" #1 ANW.

I'm terribly sorry for putting it like this, but it serves him right. The day he retagged that single country I asked him about it. He said he was leaving LaE because of the ish but left his other 14 tagged for protection he said.

The only reason they were not booted from the tag then was because we did not have the admin pass.

Sorry man, but if you would have stayed tagged LaE that would have never happened. Rather comical how that played out.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 21st 2010, 8:20:00

what was tse tnw ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

svejk Game profile

May 21st 2010, 8:33:01

The Sith Empire TSExCC
Countries: 67
ANW: $53,378,502
TNW: $3,576,359,606

I should also add trainboy to the list of members - we were delighted to have him on board for the last week or so, and he certainly helped to secure that #2 spot in TNW - thanks chap!
Svejk
MSN:
AIM: svejktio
TSE: http://tse.boxcarhosting.com

QM Diver Game profile

May 21st 2010, 11:14:39

its like farming untaggs or killing untaggs which everyone does
========================================
NO! NO! NO! You are WAY wrong....

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Twain Game profile

May 21st 2010, 13:03:02

raz: Never claimed to be somebody in this game. I also don't find fault in attacking someone for your reasons.

I find fault in doing it approximately an hour before the end of the set.

I do enjoy how my post is me acting like a child though, when you're the one who posted the witty retort of "Lick my b4lls wanker."

You do what you want in this game raz. I've currently got no plans to fight with you into the next set, but I still hold to the fact that it was cowardly. If you want to come after me for that, have fun.

And Svejk, raz, kemo and anyone else that was in TSE: Congrats on a nice set. Very impressive ANW and TNW.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 21st 2010, 14:37:16

I read bits and pieces of this and it is very not ok to kill untaggs that are unprovoked.

May 21st 2010, 14:40:27

In the first couple of sets of FFA when I ran totaly rogue, you so much as *LG'd* one of my countries (Mostly untagged or in small tags), I killed you.

While you could do that in this day an age, a limit of 16 countries certainly affects your staying power if you end up going against a major clan.

Still, as a netter, it would be wise to not tempt fate by farming untaggeds. Especially in this day of landfarms and landtrading.

Dallas Game profile

May 21st 2010, 15:52:04

one of the most fun things about that time was running 15-30 country tags..waiting till some idiot hits ya repeatedly, then threatens ya and then grow that small tag to whatever was needed..200-500 countries...hitting untags then was a sure sign of stupidity!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 16:30:04

Billyjoe of UCF
I read bits and pieces of this and it is very not ok to kill untaggs that are unprovoked.

---------------

Perhaps you should read it rather than providng your 2 cents, where does it say its ok to kill untaggs? Furthermore who are you to say it is or isn't ok to begin with? Did you all of a sudden become the official "word" of FFA? lol

----------------------

Twain - this was a recruitment thread which really had nothing to do with you, so whenyou make remarks that aren't any of your concern expect comments such as that.

Good luck to you guys next reset, and thanks for the words on TSE.

Cheers,

Edited By: raz on May 21st 2010, 16:32:13

May 21st 2010, 16:40:55

First raz my yellow belly pal.. It's my opinion that killing untagged is not ok, I am of course entitled to that.

Second my yellow belly pal Diver said basically the same thing I did before me, why only call me out not that I care.

Third try killing something that can or has time to fight back...

That is all, hope you find a good home in DK or IMP as I'm pretty likely to find them on the battle field.

Take care cutie!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 16:43:07

Coming from a player who has played longer than me and yet still has nothing to show for it except a large mouth I tag killed you once I would love to do it again mouthpeice.

yellow belly eh? How many clans have you hoped to already?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 16:45:24

Speaking of yellow belly even after you tried to gangbang PHX back in the day you still got t-bagged run along.

May 21st 2010, 16:45:31

Um started in LAE was lied to and went to Focus... and its hopped you dumb bastard.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 16:48:15

That is all, hope you find a good home in DK or IMP as I'm pretty likely to find them on the battle field.
----------

I was thinking of taken the set off (being summer) but if you can tag up your countries next reset we can do a 1v1 reset long war most kills win....should be fun - otherwise you will have to wait till the following reset.

What do you say BJ?

Edited By: raz on May 21st 2010, 16:49:40

May 21st 2010, 16:51:05

And If you mean total in all of my time in FFA I'm pretty sure its about 5 total clans which is alot less then most people here.

Started in UPA with PG and Europa
Created UCF
Went to USIMP
Went back to UCF
a few years later played one or two f around sets with Michelle in MPE

And that was about it.

Also to my knowledge I've never iniated a gang bang not really a fan of them. But if you say I did it must be so what ever makes you feel better. I recall protecting a sub tag DSoA that was dec'ed on so if us getting into a war they were losing and out numbered counts as gang banging then I guess I'm guilty.

May 21st 2010, 16:52:11

I think Donny wants me 1 v 1 after this set.. or someone put up the challenge....

So if that falls through I'll be ready, my countries are easy to find they are always named the same thing.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 16:56:24

I'll let Donny run you over than...and in regards to the gangbang was when USIMP and Phoenix warred and UCF and TIE jumped Phoenix. Phoenix was always a bunch of netters who was forced to kill that reset.

May 21st 2010, 16:58:21

I think it was Snawdawg, BillyJoe.

Can I be your manager?

The set hasn't started yet and you've got 3 potentials bouts already lined up.

There's money to be made here.

May 21st 2010, 16:59:38

Eh can't seem to recall but i'm sure there was just reason, I don't often jump into wars lightly and I always like to weigh out all the options of both sides.

Who knows guess I'm a gangbanger! such is life.

And I don't know if donny will be around he posted another sad sappy post about leaving AODT because he can't play nice in the sand box and is thinking of just not playing again... But i've read like 5 of those posts this set alone so who knows.

Will keep you on my list of folks who care to 1v1.

May 21st 2010, 17:00:49

Oh JAT correct! it was snawdog... Yeah sorry he has me the set after this upcoming one.

JAT you can be my manager just like Don King and Mike Tyson!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2010, 17:02:45

JAT watch the game last night beauty!

Twain Game profile

May 21st 2010, 17:12:18

raz: Sure, it's a recruitment thread, but....

1) It's on FFAT, therefore it's public. Next time I start a thread on FFAT, feel free to jump in.

2) You're the one who originally posted the news hit showing the kill. Heck, I wouldn't have even known it happened otherwise.

Either way, I've said my piece and I'm over it, so feel free to respond if you want.

gambit Game profile

May 21st 2010, 17:53:57

well... because of #5...

NBK does not want you :P

we could handle the rest...
Natural Born Killer