NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 5:26:30

Mauled by EVERYBODY since the 90's :-)

Marco Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 5:29:55

More leik beiber nation amirite

madjsp Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 5:30:21

Meh, he still kicked that mofo 63 yards! raiders fan or not.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 6:18:18

Bears mauled by Browns since forever...

(i dont watch football so dont troll me when im obviously just playing)
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

iNouda Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 6:59:33

FOOTball? *looks but fails to find footie action*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 13th 2011, 7:04:20

go out tomorrow to laugh at all the Donkey Fans here in Colorado

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 7:23:37

how the hell could you call a sport "footie" with a strait face, much less take it seriously?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Forgotten

Sep 13th 2011, 7:28:34

how the hell could you call 300 pound men run into each other a sport, much less take it seriously?

Rugby > American padded obese men running into each other while some other dudes go on a track meet on the side.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

iNouda Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 7:42:34

Originally posted by mrford:
how the hell could you call a sport "footie" with a strait face, much less take it seriously?

Strait....jacket? You don't need skill with American "FOOT(LOL)ball". All you need a bunch of big, fat gorillas to run around crashing into one another. Maybe they do need a modicum of manoeuvre themselves and run around like a bunch of overstuffed teddy bears. But I fail to see the relevance of the term FOOTball for a game that involves using a "foot" only 1% of the time and even then, only by a single player on the whole team.

Rugby = the real sport for men

legion Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 12:07:33

meh, I've played Rugby, Soccer, and Football and have come to the conclusion that racquetball is the most entertaining sport
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Riddler Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 12:11:05

pffft the AFC west blows....I for one am proud of my AFC EAST! except for those damn Patriots ugh....

Buffalo fan since before half of you were born.

Son Goku Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 12:54:02

Wrong side of the bay, indeed.

UBer Bu Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 13:12:55

Oh god I kept reading 'Mauled' as 'Mehuled'
-take off every sig.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 16:37:50

thank god we have forgotten to add the appropriate level of angst to this thread...

I would challenge either forgotten or iNouda to compete on a physical level with even the lowest level NFL players to see how they stack up. Somehow, I have a sneaking suspicion it would turn out they're just running their mouths and showing some uninformed biases. Physical competition is physical competition, regardless of which rule set you personally enjoy.

I'm in the same boat as Legion (football, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, intra-mural rugby), however, he is incorrect....the most entertaining sport is obviously Badminton.

mrford Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 16:54:15

talking down on any sport that has a professional level athletic wise is pretty ignorant. Even these "fat" linemen in the NFL are in better physical shape than most of the planets population. they are big because thats what the job requires of them. ANY sport that requires a life long devotion (95% of NFL players have played the sport since they were 5 years old) is not a joke sport, and i would also argue that the NFL has one of the highest injury rates of the major sports on the planet, even with the pads. stop being ignorant and making stupid generalizations. its not helping your cause.

in addition, its extremely easy to make idiotic generalizations about any sport. "they are just a bunch of fat people chasing a ball around" lol. well soccer is just a bunch of runners chasing a checkered ball around. rugby is just a bunch of meat heads running after a ball. hockey is just a bunch of pissed off drunks chasing after a puck...... see where im going here? shut the fluff up with your uninformed ignorance. its pretty embarrassing.

i dont give a fluff about the sport. calling something "footie" just sounds pretty.......i dont know gay. its what middle school love birds play under the lunch table. i was pointing that out. not making a reference to the physical requirements of the sport. why so defensive? i mean seriously.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DonKarnage Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 21:50:00

talking down on any sport that has a professional level athletic wise is pretty ignorant. Even these "fat" linemen in the NFL are in better physical shape than most of the planets population. they are big because thats what the job requires of them. ANY sport that requires a life long devotion (95% of NFL players have played the sport since they were 5 years old) is not a joke sport, and i would also argue that the NFL has one of the highest injury rates of the major sports on the planet, even with the pads. stop being ignorant and making stupid generalizations. its not helping your cause.

in addition, its extremely easy to make idiotic generalizations about any sport. "they are just a bunch of fat people chasing a ball around" lol. well soccer is just a bunch of runners chasing a checkered ball around. rugby is just a bunch of meat heads running after a ball. hockey is just a bunch of pissed off drunks chasing after a puck...... see where im going here? shut the fluff up with your uninformed ignorance. its pretty embarrassing.

i dont give a fluff about the sport. calling something "footie" just sounds pretty.......i dont know gay. its what middle school love birds play under the lunch table. i was pointing that out. not making a reference to the physical requirements of the sport. why so defensive? i mean seriously.

.....quoted for the mother fluffing truth.

legion Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 23:34:38

Originally posted by DonKarnage:

.....quoted for the mother fluffing truth.

thirded.

And 3P: I've never been tempted to try lacrosse..worth a damn?
Nobody puts baby in a corner

archaic Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 2:29:13

Originally posted by UBer Bu:
Oh god I kept reading 'Mauled' as 'Mehuled'

I am pretty sure mehul could do a better job of running the raidahs then johnny cash sr.

And FYI, the NFL could field a track team that would medal in nearly every distance under 800 meters in both relays and individual events

How many soccer players weigh 240 pounds and bench press 540 pounds? And how many of those 240 pound soccer players could run a 10.2 100 meters? And still be able to kill you when they get done?

Yeah, none.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov