Verified:

Spitzbart Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 8:55:24

back then most untagged where bots. So Arrogus, KWYZIBO & Soka had enough targets to put up their hit counts.

Things changed over time
Fear me not, but fear my hell.

hanlong Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 23:14:39

yah dragon is good

having seen him on the other side in warchats, we just know to prepare at least twice as many turns every time you want to kill him :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Junky Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 4:47:33

Originally posted by Hohiro:
Dragon really is a good warrior, especially a good stonewaller. Does heever sleep in a war ;) ?
just remember this quote.... Sleep is for the weak :-P we make sure he knows he's being hit even if he already knows.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

euglaf Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 21:03:20

i heard lt likes to do mma. whether or not that means he can actually fight, i have no idea.

oh you guys meant in game? who cares?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2011, 21:40:29

Also remember Nightwolf from SOL leading a war in limited pretty well. Is he still around?

I'm guessing that the likes of Dragon and DeityLord have both trained a whole bunch of "pretty good" war leaders who are good enough to run the war dept for pretty much any clan in the game right now.

+ Slagpit was pretty good, he led the "netters" to victory over the "fighters" in early EE days
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Flamey Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 21:55:24

WoGs warteam was nuts. It was like 5 ex-heads of war in a planning room spending hours a day organising the defence as much as the offence.

Junky Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 22:48:17

Originally posted by euglaf:
i heard lt likes to do mma. whether or not that means he can actually fight, i have no idea.

oh you guys meant in game? who cares?

I think it was Makinso who is an mma fighter in our guild.. got bronze in the Tourney he was in, I think he's still going around abit doing the mma tourny thing in his country.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

bertz Game profile

Sep 6th 2011, 1:22:50

bonus is the best hitter and defender

Shinigami Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 12:59:41

Originally posted by Flamey:
WoGs warteam was nuts. It was like 5 ex-heads of war in a planning room spending hours a day organising the defence as much as the offence.

I am suddenly reminded of the time that Wayne and I wound up on the phone for almost two hours the afternoon before we were FSing somebody trying to plan things by memory of what the spy ops from earlier that day looked like because both of us were out of the office working and couldn't get to a PC until right before the FS started.

Don't remember which war though.

diez Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 14:26:14

I vote ghey aXalar and flagpit.

grimjoww Game profile

Sep 7th 2011, 18:00:17

i vote miez/ giez