Verified:

Cougar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 21:56:11

Please stop being pansies and FS already. We humiliated you last reset, and you don't even have the balls to try and hit us?

Seriously, we are waiting. SOL was also ground to dust, but at least they have the decency to try and avenge themselves. You have no honor. I'm begging you. FS US.

<3 SoF Warmonger

Pain Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 22:09:26

why would they want to hit you knowing they will lose.
Your mother is a nice woman

Cougar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 22:14:38

Moral victory? not being little fluffes?

Seriously. They are wargaining, who else are they going to hit?

Only cowards refuse a fight because they are scared to lose.

EDge Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 22:32:27

Good luck EDge

cgr4 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 23:04:20

I will admit last reset you guys did a great job blindsiding an unsuspecting netting alliance and then continuing the onslaught for well over a month. Really, something to be proud of right? Hopefully one day SoF will grow some balls and pick on someone their own size, however that is highly doubtful.

-cgr4
cgr4

anoniem Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 23:06:04

Good Luck EDge
re(ally)tired

Cougar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 23:11:53

cgr, it was boring as all hell.

Beating on NA was just pointless. I'm hoping now that they have pretty shiny war countries they know the right direction to point their jets. Or they could just pretend nothing happened, that they werent totally violated and fluffed for week after tedious week, and hit someone else.

I know which choice I'd want my alliance to make.

TheVoices Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 23:14:05

I remember a time when SoF was a whole lot more professional than this.

Kinda sad, really. This thread reminds me of the TIL/Anti-TIL crap, just on a way smaller scale.
wut.

cgr4 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 23:47:09

Sof was at one time an honorable alliance.
Nowadays they just aim to be relevant.
If beating down NA last set was so boring, pointless and easy...then why???

My point exactly. Sof are bullies.
Last set you blindsided a netting tag.
This set your baiting a smaller alliance to fight you.

Cgr4
cgr4

dustfp Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 23:48:19

Good Luck EDge
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

EasyGoer Game profile

Sep 3rd 2011, 23:57:40

What a sad effort from Sof, walked out of a war they won being losers and loud mouth bullies. Hoped for more but they live up to expectations.

ponderer Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 0:09:05

cougar: NA's decided that they can't beat us, so they won't FS us alone. I'm afraid we lost the vote...
m0m0rific

Cougar Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 0:12:30

You guys seem to think that i'm somebody important. I'm not.

cgr, for all I care they can bring every ally they have. I just want a fight. NA is ready to fight. They have a good reason to be mad. Whats the hold up?

Nekked Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 0:29:27

na's going after laf.

TheVoices Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 0:30:05

Originally posted by Cougar:
You guys seem to think that i'm somebody important. I'm not.

cgr, for all I care they can bring every ally they have. I just want a fight. NA is ready to fight. They have a good reason to be mad. Whats the hold up?

That's precisely my point. Once upon a time, the top tier clans didn't let their members behave like this. Posts like this, FA via AT, and other general bullfluff was reserved for crapclans.

Part of me wishes Helmet would show up and smash your face in for making SoF look bad.
wut.

Cougar Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 0:50:16

Part of me wishes you would go make your own thread whining about the way things used to be TV.

crysk Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 1:11:08

The thing is Voices, SOF just isn't top tier anymore. Top tier at being the big bad wolf maybe. I was a part of sof, and I'm saddened at who they've become. SOF used to have honor.

ponderer Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 1:33:00

cougar's frustration is that we are a war clan without a war. I am not a leader in SoF either, so I will not condemn him for venting.

As far as any alliance being top tier, the game isn't big enough at this point. As far as being big bad wolf, we'd be hitting NA or some other netgaining alliance if we wished war for it's own sake.
m0m0rific

Flamey Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 2:44:46

NA was hit for a good reason last set and peace terms were offered multiple times. Listen to all the bloody propaganda you want. I've heard some bollocks on this thread... SoF not a top tier alliance? Who the hell is then? Honour... what a crock of fluff from the alliance that planted spies, hacked websites among other rubbish.

ducko

Sep 4th 2011, 2:50:30

Honour... what alliance is more honourable then sof?

archaic Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 4:47:26

less yap yap, more peuw pew
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Thunder Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 9:45:11

Originally posted by Cougar:
Please stop being pansies and FS already. We humiliated you last reset, and you don't even have the balls to try and hit us?

Seriously, we are waiting. SOL was also ground to dust, but at least they have the decency to try and avenge themselves. You have no honor. I'm begging you. FS US.

<3 SoF Warmonger

No honor? You dipfluffs proved it last set that you didn't have any honor in hitting us knowing we were in a full netgaining reset. Oh boy...you sure trashed us with your war machines. Kudos to you to needing a reset with complete victory to keep your ranks full. Flamey...Flamey...was this the "HUGE WAR" you were advertising in AE? Holy fluff...that was like Rave hitting SGC...warrers vs simmers..you know that.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2011, 10:00:27

Originally posted by Flamey:
NA was hit for a good reason last set and peace terms were offered multiple times. Listen to all the bloody propaganda you want. I've heard some bollocks on this thread... SoF not a top tier alliance? Who the hell is then? Honour... what a crock of fluff from the alliance that planted spies, hacked websites among other rubbish.

Evo and SOL are in a class of their own right now. SoF is tier 2 ;)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Cougar Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 11:46:41

I guess I just don't see how NA can allow itself to be disrespected like last reset and then just roll over and pretend nothing happened.

Once they allow one clan to knock them down and take their lunch money, others will think they can do the same.

ninong Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 11:48:50

NA is netting with tyrannies this set in case they get blindsided again :)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

cgr4 Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 11:55:20

Lol cougar you are classic. Just FYI most alliances on this server don't gun for netting alliances or those considerably smaller, especially without adequate cause. That my friend is a SoF specific trait.

Cgr4
cgr4

ponderer Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 12:56:23

Originally posted by cgr4:
Lol cougar you are classic. Just FYI most alliances on this server don't gun for netting alliances or those considerably smaller, especially without adequate cause. That my friend is a SoF specific trait.

Cgr4

Cgr4: SoF had a very specific and adequate cause last set, and only had one condition required for surrender. Did we try and force our will on your alliance? Yes, but your leaders put you guys in a position where we felt we had to.

If we were gunning for netting alliances, we'd be killing NM, Evo, LaF, or Omega (which ever one lost the coin flip). Hell, if we were gunning for netting alliances, NA would be pretty far down our list.
m0m0rific

Ivan Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 13:25:11

lol no point to kill a netgaining alliance who cant netgain

As for last set, your leaders put yourself in that position not us so please spare me the propaganda SoF has done more friendly wars then any other alliance in the game

And regarding alliances not allowing their members to post stupid fluff on AT, well I can account for several alliances failing to do that in this very thread

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

kemo Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 14:00:07

i just wanna know if its a hot cougar

good luck edge
all praised to ra

elvesrus

Sep 4th 2011, 14:15:40

only if you swing the other way would cougar even have that possibility
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Nekked Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 15:38:04

llaar is keeping na from warring! It has something to do with his statement from last set " wtf I go away for a long wknd and come back and more than half my clan is dead"

grimjoww Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 15:59:53

i cant NET

diez Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 16:19:17

grimjoww sucks

Konte Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 18:07:57

Grimjoww <3

henrik Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 20:10:27

*gasps* ivan said nm, evo, laf and omega can't netgain! ;)

anders, anders...våffö våffö gööru på dette vise'?
våffö våffö..våffö dårå?

Pain Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 20:31:33

well im not sure what the solid reason for SoF hitting NA was. if i recall it was you claiming NA was planning to hit you. if that was the case i find it funny you were scared enough of a netting tag that you werent willing to let them get the FS.

Flamey Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 20:42:19

Must have a good recollection since we didn't publicly announnce any reason.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 20:52:36

hmm....a netting alliance with little interest in war doesn't want to FS a clan with a 30% member advantage over them. Imagine that...

carry on trolls.

Pain Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 21:08:40

Originally posted by Flamey:
Must have a good recollection since we didn't publicly announnce any reason.

guess your president lies then?

Originally posted by Ivan:

So you only wanted to pact SoF when you realised that you had been outplayed politically if it hadnt been for that you would have been happy to take aim at us

So basically what yer saying is that you chickend out on helping your allies and in the last second tried to get a pact with SoF so you could net in peace and then when you didnt get that pact you kept on netting thinking that wed be fine with NA planning to hit us and then chickening out on it

Good stuff!

ponderer Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 21:45:57

Originally posted by Pain:

I don't see anything in that post indicating that our president lies...
m0m0rific

Cougar Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 21:54:05

Originally posted by NOW3P:
hmm....a netting alliance with little interest in war doesn't want to FS a clan with a 30% member advantage over them. Imagine that...

carry on trolls.

As I said, I hope they bring friends. Do SOMETHING. Build a coalition. Make the game interesting.

Instead, they are choosing to label themselves as victims. I have no respect for that.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 4th 2011, 22:01:31

Good Luck EDge!

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 22:34:31

Somehow, I don't think NA's overly worried about having your respect Cougar. You play a different style with a different mentality than NA does. Glad you've got a high enough self image to think it would matter though - that'll take ya places.

hanlong Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 23:06:37

good luck EDge
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

cgr4 Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 23:25:45

Off topic.

Who is EDge and why is everyone wishing him luck?

-cgr4
cgr4

Chevs

Sep 5th 2011, 0:41:57

edge has a colon exam in a few days
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 1:11:23

remember how i killed stroker like 3 times for being a dumbass in SoF Cougar?

if i was playing this set id probably kill you for the lols and to tell you so stfu.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 1:13:59

Originally posted by ponderer:
Originally posted by Pain:

I don't see anything in that post indicating that our president lies...

he said you didnt publicly announce a reason why you hit NA. clearly Ivan stated it was because you "knew" NA was going to hit you so you hit them anyways. so i was saying either Ivan was lying or hes wrong. it was obviously the latter

elvesrus

Sep 5th 2011, 1:21:02

but the thing is, all the contact pages cleary state helmet is president, not ivan
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 1:24:51

Good Luck EDge