Verified:

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 7:47:08

LCN are liars when it comes to claiming SOL have been picking on them. Here are the facts;

Aug 2010 - We get called in to hit LCN by imag
Feb 2011 - We get called in to hit LCN by RAGE
Jun 2011 - We hit LCN/ICN over grabbing, they call in imag to make the numbers roughly 75-110 to them. We don't call in allies.
Aug 2011 - MD/LCN orchestrate gangbang.
This set - LCN can't handle an even war, call in Sanct.

So, despite the fact LCN bleat like stuck pigs that we target them, they are the ones who have hit our allies twice (called in by imag yuck, and RAGE), called in allies when war numbers are even twice (imag and now Sanct) and orchestrated a gangbang.

Playing the victim is getting old LCN. The only war you can legitimately have some issue with was when we nailed you (and ICN by the way) in August. That was when you decided that not having a pact with us meant you were free to grab us twice a day. By displaying your penny sized testicles you just ensure the bad blood is going to continue. Had you and MD kept up your early war efforts, you may have beaten us and I don't think we would have crossed paths again for a very long time. Pity your leaders are a bunch of short sighted cry babies. :(
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:01:42

Brink et al, the challenge is for you to show how SOL have gone out of their way to bully LCN with something other than using your gut feel as a fact. :)

As an addendum it is a disgrace that Pang, an administrator, supports LCNs actions in the last 2 sets. I can only assume his inner SOL-hater is coming out again.
signatures are stupid.

iTavi

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:23:57

u deserve it.
now bend over :P
~

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:30:35

so in 6 sets, one year, u wared them 5 times. 4 times of which u declared war on them.
is that correct?
im just trying to get the facts strait.

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:30:38

Hes really stretching for attention if he brings Pang up here too ;) Someone feed him now!

Hohiro Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:43:52

Originally posted by nimrodix:
so in 6 sets, one year, u wared them 5 times. 4 times of which u declared war on them.
is that correct?
im just trying to get the facts strait.

Hehe, i love this one

Sifos Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 8:44:30

Yeah, we called sol in and you hit both tags until Omega was brought in, and with the tipped scales you finally decided to honor the call.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 9:05:59

I'm assuming nimrods clan doesn't honor pacts. SOL does if you didn't realise.
signatures are stupid.

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 10:03:07

i didn't indicate you had not attacked for allies.
i simply stated for whatever reason, right or wrong, i was not involved so i cannot know, you warred them 5 times in 6 sets. 4 of those 5 for whatever reason right or wrong, you declared on them.
i believe my alliance last set was gangbanged alongside with you.
many times present and past i have come to Sol's aid as a pacted alliance.
dang your touchy.

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 10:16:09

Do you advocate grudges based on pact honoring then?
signatures are stupid.

Pain Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 10:31:02

will SOL hold a grudge on sanct after this set?

honest question
Your mother is a nice woman

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 10:35:05

i won't lie. i do.
maybe that makes me a bad player.
i was trained by Duke, Mega, deli ect, since 2003.
we held grudges for silly reasons prolly. they mattered to us, i think you know better than many a little bit about our grudges and what we did for them.
i won't apologize for that.
a wolf cannot be anything but a wolf.

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 11:12:50

Why would SOL hold a grudge against Sanct? Dumb question. Pact honoring has little to do with the alliance honoring the pact and everything to do with the requesting alliance's reasons for calling them in.
signatures are stupid.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 11:26:09

I love how history has been rewritten and LaF wasn't involved in last resets war.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 11:36:17

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
I love how history has been rewritten and LaF wasn't involved in last resets war.

Dagga must be having sex with a LaF leader.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 11:43:25

SoL broke a FDP, because they saw some comical mocking on an inter-alliance forum. SoL are bad.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 12:24:54

Originally posted by dagga:
Why would SOL hold a grudge against Sanct? Dumb question. Pact honoring has little to do with the alliance honoring the pact and everything to do with the requesting alliance's reasons for calling them in.

Tell that to Collab during the first reset of EE. You can also try telling that to Evo and DKnights during EE's third reset. In both cases, the alliances you hit had been called in by allies the reset before.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Evolution Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 12:56:14

Who's sanct?

The war was pretty even for the most part so far, Sol was starting to losing when an ally was called in, for the other side.

That seems logical.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Assassin Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 14:18:27

nimrod's exactly right, and dagga's list reflects only very recent history. as anyone who has been in lcn for a long time knows (i've been in lcn 15 years), sol has fs'd lcn over and over and over again. rough estimate (no, i don't keep records), once every 3-4 resets over that time frame. lcn fs'd sol maybe 2-3 times over that stretch.

we don't consider ourselves victims. we just don't like sol. well, we do like farming their restarts. but that's it.

makinso posted last set that he didn't blame lcn for hitting sol last set. and he posted this set that sol didn't have any grudge against lcn. yet, as sol has done for 15 years, sol hit lcn anyway, to suit its own purposes.

lcn has no desire, and most certainly no obligation, to help sol achieve those purposes. and lcn couldn't care less about whether sol, or anyone else, wants a "fair fight." we want sol to die and for their restarts to be our farms. that's all.

"Wars begin where you will, but do not end where you please." -- Machiavelli. boo hoo hoo.

Dickie Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 14:21:33

But Assassin, dagga says it's Facts.. so he only speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

TheVoices Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 16:13:48

You know what boggles the mind even more than any of this back and for revisionist history?

AFter all this time, and nearly a decade of being a foaming, trolling retard, people still try to argue with dagga.

That really blows my mind.
wut.

hanlong Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 16:20:34

Originally posted by TheVoices:
You know what boggles the mind even more than any of this back and for revisionist history?

AFter all this time, and nearly a decade of being a foaming, trolling retard, people still try to argue with dagga.

That really blows my mind.

yah... for starters, don't revise history one things that happened just one reset ago. our memories aren't THAT short you know ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Ruthie

Aug 22nd 2011, 16:35:01

Originally posted by fluffie:
But Assassin, dagga says it's Facts.. so he only speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

hmmm ... I havent seen it posted in caps :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Theseus Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 16:37:45

I'm assuming nimrods clan doesn't honor pacts. SOL does if you didn't realise.

Like the FDP, LDP, and uNAP (Assassin won the alliance pool for picking the date of the trifecta a couple of years back) SOL has broken to hit LCN? How many pacts has LCN broken *ever*?

Like the times tbird and Makinso signed pacts with LCN but a month into the set when SOL didn't have any war targets decided that pacts signed by that specific SOL leader for that reset were not valid because that 30-40+ reset SOL Head wasn't authorized to sign pacts that specific set and broke pact to hit LCN?

Like the DP's SOL has signed with LCN every couple of sets in this decade-long circle jerk (always coincidentally after we get the upper hand politically) which you have continually refused to honor? And how the reset after that, SOL declines to renew the DP citing a pacting quota and like clockwork, hits LCN again (oh, but no hard feelings!)?

When you're up, you admit that you're being a bunch of douchebags just having fun and anyone who doesn't like it is a whiner or cry baby. When you're down, you try to play the honor card. When you hit netgainers for a fabricated reason, you're just trying to help liven the game up while giving them a "fair fight". When anyone else does it, they're ruining the game and the righteous SOL is obligated to intervene.

It started to get stale six or eight years ago. Now it's just moldy and rancid.

Soviet Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 16:52:30

dagga why don't you post SOLs complete set by set history starting from Aug 2010 so it gives every one a better idea of how SOL operates?

Oh wait, I guess that would work against you.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Sir Balin Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 17:24:37

"facts" "dagga"

that's all i read

Trife Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 17:28:31

Facts about LCN:

1) should be ranked 11th
2) most members like cats (especially alana)
3) allows members with special needs (we have some raiders fans)

Trife
LCN's big dummy

maverickmd Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 17:33:59

All i see is that we should make resets in alliance 1 month with turns every 10 min, so that everyone can restart fresh sooner and FS each other again :)

Ravi Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 17:43:18

Here is a tissue to dry your tears, Dagga.

You FS'd a netgaining LCN for no reason other than you wanted a "fair" war for "your" alliance.

LCN wanted to netgain. You ruined that so we ruined your war.

I guess you kool-aid drinking imbeciles didn't get the memo last reset as to why you were hit since you played the same game you have played for years yet again this reset.

This is the new reality SOL. The days of round robin pact you out this set war you the next is over. Change your ways or get used to sets like this all the time.

With Love,
Ravi

Goes off to farm some SOL restart.

trumper Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 17:55:06

Originally posted by Theseus:

When you're up, you admit that you're being a bunch of douchebags just having fun and anyone who doesn't like it is a whiner or cry baby. When you're down, you try to play the honor card. When you hit netgainers for a fabricated reason, you're just trying to help liven the game up while giving them a "fair fight". When anyone else does it, they're ruining the game and the righteous SOL is obligated to intervene.

It started to get stale six or eight years ago. Now it's just moldy and rancid.

Relativist whining is the shorter version, but Theseus is spot on.

Of course none of us honestly expect you to see anything other than SOL descending from the heavens to show us all the light, Dagga.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 22nd 2011, 17:58:56

Your words fall on deaf ears Ravi.

SOL only sees a gangbang last reset, they don't see that it occured with specific policy intent (aka, that the netgainers were finally saying that they are sick of fighting on SOL's terms all the time, and that we won't put up with it anymore).

Then they go and force a netter to fight on their terms again, and then fail to see why last reset repeats itself.

Assassin Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:02:58

in dagga's case, both deaf and dumb.

Forgotten

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:08:40

Originally posted by Trife:
Facts about LCN:

1) should be ranked 11th
2) most members like cats (especially alana)
3) allows members with special needs (we have some raiders fans)

Trife
LCN's big dummy

Quoted for the only real facts in the thread.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Rockman Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:23:21

As an addendum it is a disgrace that Pang, an administrator, supports LCNs actions in the last 2 sets. I can only assume his inner SOL-hater is coming out again.

What does the fact that Pang is an admin have anything to do with him supporting LCN's actions in the last two sets? Has LCN done any cheating that the moderators have turned a blind eye to? Has Pang used any of his admin powers to help out LCN?

Or do you merely object to Pang recognizing that you've provoked LCN numerous times, and that LCN's response was to be expected? Do you expect administrators to turn a blind eye to your bullying, and the in-game and completely legit consequences you've reaped because of your bullying?

If the administrators allow cheating or use their powers to punish bullying when the bullies break no rules, that is a problem. When the administrators cheer on someone who fights back against bullies without cheating, I have no problem with that.

People hate SoL because SoL tries to be hated. Why are you complaining when you try so hard to be recognized as jerks, that people recognize your hard work and reward you with calling you what you've tried so hard to become?

Forgotten

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:25:36

Quoted for forum mods to use their freshly made Admin Abuse Forum Ban option.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

trumper Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:34:03

Originally posted by Rockman:

What does the fact that Pang is an admin have anything to do with him supporting LCN's actions in the last two sets? Has LCN done any cheating that the moderators have turned a blind eye to? Has Pang used any of his admin powers to help out LCN?

Or do you merely object to Pang recognizing that you've provoked LCN numerous times, and that LCN's response was to be expected? Do you expect administrators to turn a blind eye to your bullying, and the in-game and completely legit consequences you've reaped because of your bullying?

If the administrators allow cheating or use their powers to punish bullying when the bullies break no rules, that is a problem. When the administrators cheer on someone who fights back against bullies without cheating, I have no problem with that.

People hate SoL because SoL tries to be hated. Why are you complaining when you try so hard to be recognized as jerks, that people recognize your hard work and reward you with calling you what you've tried so hard to become?

SOL considers moral support to consitute an 'unfair' advantage. Didn't you get the memo?

archaic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 18:56:24

Originally posted by Ravi:
Here is a tissue to dry your tears, Dagga.
This is the new reality SOL. The days of round robin pact you out this set war you the next is over. Change your ways or get used to sets like this all the time.

With Love,
Ravi

Damn Ravi, how is it that you are able to be wise on so many servers at once?

Everybody should set up a Sol gangbang schedule each set, that way Sol could be just like iMag - except without the FS.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2011, 21:25:21

ya, I'm confused why dagga wants to drag me into this because I've made 2 posts on the subject of this war:

1) Agreeing (+1) with Flamey (who is a SoFfer AFAIK. I consider him a prominent war guy regardless...) saying that if war alliances want to ruin a netting round, why should a war alliance complain when their war gets ruined?

2) Calling out Makinso on his obvious falsity (that SoL does it's talking ingame... after publicly dissing LCN as recently as the previous line of the same post. oh and this thread started right after that too.)

I mean, I'd ban dagga again but this really paints me in a good light and him/sol in a bad light... so why would I go out of my way to delete this, ban him and give the accounts he uses to break his ban with better troll fodder?

I could also write a long diatribe about how by me doing what you wanted me to do ("stop trying to get people to play nice and let the server evolve on its own") it still lead to the aligning of a big chunk of this server against SoL's policies, with the bulk of the server trying to achieve the same things which were the cornerstone of my argument. But other folks on this thread have articulated that point very well, so I hope it sinks in this time. Don't forget, I'm a SoL'er too.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 22nd 2011, 21:37:33
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Jofel Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 21:33:31

I think LCN should have called in as many allies as possible and kill SOL in 24h and continue with netgaining.

SOL FSed LCN who were netgaining. It's speculation to say LCN would have been called in by MD. SOL should not complain that Sanctuary is called in as SOL FSed LCN by surprise.
Perhaps I'm old school but 10 years ago when you got FSed for no factual actions but just speculations, you had every right to call in allies. And the FSing party would call in more allies, etc and everything would escalate. So SOL, either get in allies or just take the beating.

SOL,
You FSed LCN who were netgaining.
You're the agressor.
LCN is the defender.
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

locket Game profile

Aug 22nd 2011, 21:36:05

write a diatribe pang!

ducko

Aug 22nd 2011, 22:38:15

Agreed with Jofel.

Xtreme Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:16:26

Agreed with the agreed.

UBer Bu Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:38:04

Agreed with bonus posts!
-take off every sig.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:48:25

spin dagga spin!

trumper Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 12:59:05

Originally posted by Jofel:
I think LCN should have called in as many allies as possible and kill SOL in 24h and continue with netgaining.

SOL FSed LCN who were netgaining. It's speculation to say LCN would have been called in by MD. SOL should not complain that Sanctuary is called in as SOL FSed LCN by surprise.
Perhaps I'm old school but 10 years ago when you got FSed for no factual actions but just speculations, you had every right to call in allies. And the FSing party would call in more allies, etc and everything would escalate. So SOL, either get in allies or just take the beating.

SOL,
You FSed LCN who were netgaining.
You're the agressor.
LCN is the defender.

Well put.

Brink Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 14:20:00

If I were LCN, and I an not, SOL would never get another set to attack me freely. LCN has out maneuvered SOL politically, and they are too short sighted to see it.

SOL wants to play on their terms, and their terms only, to have fun in there way. I would never allow SOL to play "their" style of play again.

If they hit LCN, Call in half the server. If SOL hits another net gaining alliance, get called in to assist. Do whatever it takes, every time to stop SOL from taking the blind side first strike just to bully a net gaining alliance.

By the way, this begs the asking of a serious question here: SOL wants to fight. There are alliances on the server that also want to fight. Why in the world doesn't SOL ever grow a pair and hit an alliance that wants to fight, it ready for it, and would enjoy it?

LCN has to establish consequences for SOLs bullying tactics. SOL has found a way to fight LCN in 5 of the last 6 resets. Enough is enough. Like training a child, LCN needs to establish boundaries for SOL, and have consequences that out way the rewards.

If I were LCN, and I am not, it would be time to instruct SOL, the rotten spoiled child, in some social graces. "How to behave in public" if you will.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 23rd 2011, 16:55:19

That's what is already happening Brink, SOL just hasn't managed to clue into it yet.

LightBringer Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 14:57:56

FACT: The Devils Advocates OWN La Cosa Nostra
Hello

trumper Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 15:15:59

Originally posted by LightBringer:
FACT: The Devils Advocates OWN La Cosa Nostra

Fact: Light Bringer won't tell us where he put the LJ photos.

Assassin Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 15:48:46

upon further reflection, dagga is right. lcn sucks. what other alliance would do this:

13.8 hours ago

You received a foreign aid package from Sm or Gesh Borg (#704). It contained:

Nothing!

somebody, please, get me out of this hell hole.