if you can win a game without ever fighting a battle; it is not a war game

Some Guy

May 18th 2010, 15:06:30

Someone here act surprised. fast

Dark Morbid

May 18th 2010, 15:10:27

Assumptions are the mother of all fluff-ups
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

llaar Game profile

May 18th 2010, 15:18:52

i havent played primary since 2004...

Edited By: llaar on May 18th 2010, 15:19:02

PinkyAndTheBrain

May 18th 2010, 15:23:48

i see no evidence of LaE members getting deleted on Primary.

did you get enough oxygen when you were in the incubator?

Chicken-Man should be your next nickname. Cause you just go around pecking at things.

Edited By: PinkyAndTheBrain on May 18th 2010, 15:25:19
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Dragon Game profile

May 18th 2010, 16:07:23

Are both LaE tags divisions of the same overall clan?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2010, 16:36:38

*pokes llaar* ^^^^
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

spawn Game profile

May 18th 2010, 17:00:00

why leave when cheaters get deleted??
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Dragon Game profile

May 18th 2010, 17:03:39

Drama factor, dude. ;)

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 18th 2010, 17:08:01

funny it was gregg that got deleted, I bet ss is just another one of gregg's name and is throwing a fluff fit.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

llaar Game profile

May 18th 2010, 17:50:35

ah ha!

Bauer24

May 18th 2010, 20:11:59

Crippler, we have had our differences... but I agree with you
JUST FOCUS
Defense will be our goal for this first round

trainboy Game profile

May 18th 2010, 21:06:09

to answer the question it was gonna be a training tag but it didnt really work out
its only association is by name now

Dragon Game profile

May 18th 2010, 23:00:04

Cool. Thanks TB

NOW3P Game profile

May 18th 2010, 23:36:27

/me touches his nose and points at Crippler

Popcom Game profile

May 18th 2010, 23:47:28

Originally posted by spawn:
why leave when cheaters get deleted??
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2010, 23:49:36

Originally posted by Some Guy:
someone here act surprised. fast

well said, that man
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

NOW3P Game profile

May 19th 2010, 1:12:37

And just to clarify, no LaE'ers that I know of were deleted in Primary.....although I don't play Primary anymore, so not %100 on that. According to the boards, the last sweep was more than a week ago now though.

Guess gregg was just feeling short on attention today....or forgot his meds

snawdog Game profile

May 19th 2010, 2:42:14

Yea there were some Now3p, but they were in the initial deletions.
No new ones that i have seen
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

May 19th 2010, 4:36:43

Those I knew about....I was assuming this was in reference to a new set of deletions. I assume the originals were tied to the 10 or 12 accts that were in use by DM and juggs?

And wtf is this doing on FFAT? gregg can't get enough attention in Primary Talk, or something?

spawn Game profile

May 19th 2010, 7:23:40

we check daily NOW3P, we simply dont update those threads since we cant motify the title and posting several times a day that you checked is annoying...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Bauer24

May 19th 2010, 10:46:59

I think LaE has been the subject of these boards long enough.. they paid for their transgressions.. so unless theres more why not leave it be..

they still can pawn u
Defense will be our goal for this first round

snawdog Game profile

May 19th 2010, 13:45:34

Originally posted by Bauer24:
I think LaE has been the subject of these boards long enough.. they paid for their transgressions.. so unless theres more why not leave it be..

they still can pawn u

Yea they can, it just feels slimy now
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

May 19th 2010, 16:46:26

someone from PDM talking about slimy........lol!!!

snawdog Game profile

May 19th 2010, 16:50:56

What? There is a PDM tag in FFA?
**just sayin'**
ICQ 364553524
msn

Some Guy

Jul 23rd 2010, 19:01:59

t t t

Zues The Greek Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 14:35:14

Originally posted by Bauer24:

they still can pawn u

They sure paid for their transgressions, they were given another chance as per Pangea et/al, indicated in an another amusing thread...

If this had of been some no name alliance, they would have been toast, deleted forthwith!...

The games credability as well as the owner(s) running it at the helm, is very questionable in my opinion...

Popcom Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 15:23:37

wtf...why would u necro this?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Jul 24th 2010, 15:55:06

If you're referring to me Popcorn, I am not killing anything and just telling it like it is...

Cheating and undermining policies that everyone agrees to, do not deserve second chances...

But I see where the owner(s) nose is at...

Desperado Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 16:59:44

ok zues, so why delete an entire clan because 4 members were the problem?

theres a difference when its a no name clan that has 4-5 members and four of them are cheating, and a 30 member clan having 4 people that cheat. you delete the 4 people that get busted in the small no name clan, its decimated, you delete the four bad people in the 30 member clan, and it loooks like a slap on the wrist

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

mrford Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 18:25:58

Wow

this is old as fluff. Cheaters are gone, or are under daily scrutiny by our leadership. We have a compleately new leadership. And we havnt been on the mods radar since this happened

get over it, lae pushed through a bad situation and came out the otherwise strong as ever
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jul 24th 2010, 20:55:05

Desperado, where do you see me saying delete an entire clan? What an idiotic statement to make!...

Read again, I was referring to Pangaea's forgiving the cheaters in LAE. Whether it was 3 or 4 members, I don't give a rats bum. If they cheat, they should be gone! So let me rephrase my script for your coconut. If this were a no name alliance with 10 members running 15 countries each and 4 of them were caught doing what the few did in LAE, they'd be toast, end of story, no chance of reinstatement whatsoever. That is what I was saying so quit reading more into what I wrote in any attempt to undermine my wording...

The real issue here is that LAE has the numbers in membership since day one of EE and Pangaea doesn't want to hurt those stats. He forgave those people that were found to have cheated for the obvious reason. Bad choice of things to do, when now, everyone knows what went on in my opinion...

The next time there are cheaters found in any alliance, I would be very interested in seeing how Pangaea deals the cards on that event or are we writing the one chance rule?. In reality, that is what Pangaea has now done to the so called, "cardinal rule"...

mrford, this is not old fluff and I am entitled to a voice on the matter as I choose. You sir do not dictate who can or cannot write on issues. This is well worth rubbing in the faces of our cheaters who continue to be potentially harmful to the future existance of this game. It doesn't matter that the mods keep them under the radar. In that regard, wasn't DM a part of Pangaea's internal staffing? Pangaea was quick to take the blame on that. I'm speculating, but it is also fair to say that all of us could have had our personal information accessed, especially when you could possibly have a rogue underpaid employee working behind the scenes...

Pangaea??

Edited By: Zues The Greek on Jul 24th 2010, 20:59:19
See Original Post

Dragon Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 21:27:54

Who gives a crap about who's cheating and who isn't? I mean, really.

I do the best I can with what I have and try to get a little better every round. It doesn't matter what "cheaters" are doing. I don't measure myself by the standards they set, so it's like comparing apples to oranges.

If your issue is that you can't personally win FFA because of "cheaters", I can't say anything that will help you much. But if you want to be a member of a team of "legit players" who challenge the "cheaters", you may wanna consider joining ESD or make a clan of your own and attract like-minded players.

The worst thing to do here is feed the trolls. Unless it amuses you.

Edited By: Dragon on Jul 24th 2010, 21:32:21
See Original Post

Jul 24th 2010, 22:12:38

Thank you Dragon for those words of a straight shooting player who enjoys the game!...

Popcom Game profile

Jul 24th 2010, 22:20:28

Originally posted by Zues The Greek:
If you're referring to me Popcorn, I am not killing anything and just telling it like it is...

yes, u and some guy.
why the fluff would u dig this 2 month old thread up?
the horse has been beat.
and buried.
and now u dug it up for some reason.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 25th 2010, 0:28:17

You're not telling like it is. You're completely wrong about everything.

The actions taken against LaE as a whole were far harsher than what would be leveled against some "no name alliance". Most of the time, countries we suspect of cheating are deleted and nothing else happens. It's as simple as that. Punishment doesn't escalate beyond that except in exceptional circumstances.

The circumstances of the LaE case were exceptional. In this case, the countries were deleted on multiple servers and none were reinstated. 15 accounts were permanently banned. We made a long post on these boards about the subject. DM was removed from the staff permanently. LaE's API access was turned off and other accounts were closed until the players involved could demonstrate that they were done with that behavior. No one was forgiven. I'd describe it as completing parole.

Have you ever seen us take actions like that against other alliances? Other alliances and countries certainly get deleted. The only reason that you are so aware of the details of this case is because the admins made a lengthy post describing what happened. If you want to talk about preserving numbers, multiply 15 by 15. That's how many countries LaE permanently lost. If the admins wished to overlook cheating for the sake of numbers, we certainly wouldn't have deleted LaE and we certainly wouldn't have made a lengthy post about it. It's that simple.

Running multies in FFA and alliance has nothing to do with accessing personal information, but the only information that DM potentially had access to was whatever you put into your forum profile. That would be an email address and whatever you put into the birthday and real name fields.

Edited By: Slagpit on Jul 26th 2010, 19:04:22
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 0:56:06

That's a good burn
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 2:27:58

*hands Zeus a towel to wipe the egg off his face*

Jul 25th 2010, 5:22:28

NOW3P, you are still challenged and haven't changed!...

Take that towel and give it to some of your pals in LAE...

Heston Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 21:04:05

naa zues you might need the towel again to wipe off your back or if someone doesnt care your butt hole or face (unless you swallow).
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Desperado Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 21:35:08

"especially when you could possibly have a rogue underpaid employee working behind the scenes..."

they don't get paid :P

now as for you asking where you said an entire alliance would be deleted... "If this had of been some no name alliance, they would have been toast, deleted forthwith!..."

now, i know you've been away for a while, but a no name clan wouldn't be 150 countries and be a no name clan, it'd be a top ten alliance.

pants antler

Mad Morticia Game profile

Jul 25th 2010, 22:41:59

Please do cut this man some slack here. He has been dreadfully ill--even too ill to play this game which should give you some indication of just how serious it has been.

He just popped in here today to see what was going on. And Zeus being Zeus, just had to throw in his 2 cents worth. Most probably most of those who responded did not know of his long absence so jumped to conclusions.

re. the deletion of an entire alliance, am positive he meant a one man clan running multis and from being in this game for so long, I can remember the days when one man was indeed running 150 countries, in fact, way more.

Nevertheless, may I say let's do drop it and bring peace on earth and good will toward men.

Thx. :)

Desperado Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 0:39:04

i remember the days wjen somebody would run 1500 countries, that however is not the point because we are not talking about one person running countruies, nor are we talking about one man tags.

also, zues at least the l;ast I had heard of it wasn't the one that was ill. His absence however is moot simply because he is posting on something that was posted originally; May 18th 2010, 14:59:17, almost 70 days ago.

pants antler

Jul 26th 2010, 1:45:40

I can assure you that this man has been incredibly ill with a rare disease that cost him his job and has forced him to endure mind-blowing pain and perhaps surgery as well, not sure on last point but know it was being considered.

He has just been forced to stay away from this site because of the uselessness of his hands and popped in yesterday just to see what was happening. He messaged me with the good news that things were finally starting to improve, for which I am quite grateful.

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 1:52:56

no one is doubting his health

but you cant make posts like that, and not expect people to respond, and sure as fluff not respond because you were sick?

lol mm, we get what you are saying, but no one is flaming here, we are responding to his posts. i dont know what you are trying to get at
Swagger of a Chupacabra

rpottage Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 2:08:41

Originally posted by mrford:
no one is doubting his health

What about that guy that doubted his health...

Originally posted by Desperado:

also, zues at least the l;ast I had heard of it wasn't the one that was ill.

Yeah, that one.

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 2:21:01

touche
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 2:22:49

how's that doubting? all I said was last I heard zues wasn't off here because of an illness, which is a fact because he left due to other concerns. Just because he became ill during that, and the only other person that seems to have known was MM, doesn't mean somebody is doubting the man's health

pants antler

rpottage Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 2:34:26

Originally posted by Desperado:
how's that doubting? all I said was last I heard zues wasn't off here because of an illness, which is a fact because he left due to other concerns. Just because he became ill during that, and the only other person that seems to have known was MM, doesn't mean somebody is doubting the man's health
Pointing out that to your knowledge he's fine and left for other reasons is doubting his health situation, otherwise you wouldn't have said anything.

Jul 26th 2010, 3:33:37

Please, there is no way that I would have posted this if I had not known FOR CERTAIN that Zuesy was no longer capable of playing this game let alone run a clan because of a very severe, rare physical handicap. That is the ONLY REASON for his sudden disappearance from the scene of this game. His medical treatment continues as I write this.