Verified:

downsay2

May 21st 2011, 15:30:10

I'm currently using it, who else is here? I want to know what you think about it. In addition to what you think, what music player do you generally use (iTunes, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey, doubleTwist, etc)

NOW3P Game profile

May 21st 2011, 23:08:52

I wanted to, but I'm already running another one of their experiments and they only allow one at a time.

RedMist Game profile

May 21st 2011, 23:46:29

I haven't tried it yet... I am suspecting Google is taking over our world. I will try it, if they send me an invitation :). Currently i use Itunes.

Alana Game profile

May 25th 2011, 11:14:31

We're sorry. Music Beta is currently only available in the United States
Alana
LCN Peon

downsay2

May 27th 2011, 20:12:36

boo for those of you that can't get it b/c of the US thing:(

and yeah, I also suspect Google is taking over the world, along with a few other corporations

bastion63 Game profile

May 29th 2011, 22:38:02

we

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 29th 2011, 22:41:04

I Pity The Fools that use apple and google junk.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

thehiphopdrug Game profile

May 29th 2011, 23:04:41

I like pandora.com
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

Havoc Game profile

May 30th 2011, 18:15:44

I've used foobar2000 as my music player for the last couple years now. No desire to ever switch to anything else..

What is google music exactly? (non-american)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Evolution Game profile

May 31st 2011, 10:35:44

Napster like its 1999 err 2001.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 22:34:15

Foobar is just fine as long as your library doesn't surpass 30k songs, and you don't want to stream anything decent :-P

Google music is a tool that allows you to Upload your personal music collection to listen anywhere, keep everything in sync across multiple devices, and remove the hassle of cables and files. In short, a music cloud...

legion Game profile

Jun 2nd 2011, 0:08:39

but you cant purchase music to add to it from the cloud..fail imo
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Havoc Game profile

Jun 2nd 2011, 3:31:04

you can dl music to add to the cloud..

and what's wrong with foobar with over 30k songs? I'm up to around 13k..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Detmer Game profile

Jun 2nd 2011, 3:32:58

hrm, interesting... sounds like something I will immediately be signing up for =P

Detmer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 19:57:31

You're Invited!
Welcome to Music Beta, a new service from Google that lets you store your personal collection online and access it instantly without the hassle of wires or syncing.

w00t!

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 24th 2011, 21:43:42

Havoc - it's laggy as all get out when you try to query more than about 50k records in the library. It only crashes about 10% of the time on the queries, but I have to have 100% up time for my particular needs.

I used the wife's Google account to apply for Google Music, and I must say....I likey so far. Not at all what I was expecting it to be.

And yes Legion, you can upload any downloaded music. Not sure how it works with DRM's from iTunes store though - gonna have to fiddle with that when I upload some of my library.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2011, 15:19:43

Google stuff crashes most systems, eventually, just like all that Yahoo Stuff. Gotta be careful what you put on your system. I still just buy my own CDs and rip them. This way there is no question that I own te rights to it.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

downsay2

Jul 31st 2011, 3:06:49

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Google stuff crashes most systems, eventually, just like all that Yahoo Stuff. Gotta be careful what you put on your system. I still just buy my own CDs and rip them. This way there is no question that I own te rights to it.

I guess I've never experienced this...

Detmer Game profile

Jul 31st 2011, 7:28:55

Originally posted by downsay2:

Google stuff has never crashed anything I own either. I use Chrome (on one computer), Google Earth, and several Google web services.

iOsiris Game profile

Aug 7th 2011, 0:05:36

Pandora seems to be pretty good

downsay2

Aug 7th 2011, 21:26:19

Originally posted by Detmer:
Originally posted by downsay2:

Google stuff has never crashed anything I own either. I use Chrome (on one computer), Google Earth, and several Google web services.

Nice to hear G stuff is working well for you also (really this is just spam to get my free bonus point!)

Do you currently use G+?