Jul 5th 2011, 2:59:17

Changes:

Change it so DR works in 4 codes

Alert codes:

Green
Yellow
Red
Black

Green: intelligence network in passive mode.
No bonus

Yellow: intelligence network in active mode.
+20 SPAL vs Harmful ops
+15 SPAL vs "Good" Ops (Steal Tech)
+10 SPAL vs Normal Ops

Red: intelligence network searching for leaks.
+45 SPAL vs Harmful ops
+40 SPAL vs "Good" Ops
+35 SPAL vs Normal Ops

Black: Complete lockout.
+60 SPAL vs Harmful Ops
+55 SPAL vs "Good" Ops
+50 SPAL vs Normal Ops

This is to negate the actual formula that turns spying into a sub par tool of war as when a country is Spied out nothing can be done about it, even if said country has no spies at all..

Also change the spy formula a little bit more to penalize countries with artificial low land.

a country with 1.3M spies on 2000 acres, shouldn't have a field day with a country with 1.1M spies on 20000 acres

and also make it so the number of spy operations done haves a negative impact on the overall SPAL of the spider country.

For example:

50-41 Operations Remaining = 0%
40-31 Operations Remaining = -5% SPAL
30-21 Operations Remaining = -10% SPAL
20-11 Operations Remaining = -20% SPAL
10-1 Operations Remaining = -30% SPAL

And LAST, but not the least make it so we can see the Color Status of a country in the Military Spy Op (so we can check how deep into Spy DR a country is)

Thats all

Edited By: Chaoswind on Jul 5th 2011, 3:01:25
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Xninja Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 0:40:45

Dropping land to raise SPAL is a war method that should not be tampered with IMO. If you want to sacrafice your land/production for ubber SPAL that should be on you. Adding new formulas to negate the advantages of dropping land would make it pointless running a spy country.

Your exapmle " a country with 1.3M spies on 2000 acres, shouldn't have a field day with a country with 1.1M spies on 20000 acres" I think it should have a feild day. That is a huge land difference, the country with less land and same spies should absolutly have an advantage.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Xninja Game profile

Jul 29th 2011, 0:44:16

Don't get me wrong, I think it is rediculous that a country with 0 spies can be spied out. Something should be changed about that.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: