Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2011, 18:00:21

One day, this woman decides to serve her country by joining the CIA where her husband works. She finishes the written exam and application, scores quite high on it and goes on to her first face to face interview. The interviewer then asks her a series of questions related to her lifestyle choices, such as sex, drinking, smoking, and eating preferences. Then asks her if she would be willing to experiment with them to change her appearance from time to time. She tells the interviewer that she will do whatever it takes to become a member of the CIA.

She then goes on to a second interview which is the interview with her handler/manager to be. During this interview, she is tested on firearms knowledge and capabilities, knife throwing, and hand to hand combat techniques.

As they approach the end of the interviewing process, the interviewer tells her she must pass one final test to become a member. He walks her to an unremarkable door in the facility and tells her. You must kill the person in this room, without remorse, and without hesitation. He then gives her a gun and unlocks the door.

The woman opens the door and finds her husband tied to a chair in the room. She walks into the room, the door closes behind her. The interviewer waits in the hall for her to finish. He hears all manner of screaming and pounding from the room, a few minutes later, the woman exits the room and tells him that the deed is done. The interviewer asks her how she accomplished the mission when the gun he gave her was modified to not fire any rounds. The woman said, when I thought the gun misfired, I had to beat him to death with the chair instead. Am I hired?

Cerberus of the MI
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 25th 2011, 18:08:39

dang women. don't know how to pistol whip somebody to death when they're tied to a chair.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2011, 20:04:55

*chuckle*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

legion Game profile

Jul 25th 2011, 23:48:16

turrible
Nobody puts baby in a corner

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 5:01:43

The guy deserved to die - no self respecting man would ever let his wife out of the kitchen....unless it was to go to the laundry room :-)

braden Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 15:57:48

certainly no farther than the grocery store, with the money you allocate for the food budget every week.