Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 18:52:00

megalolz
re(ally)tired

Detmer Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 19:02:32

Originally posted by archaic:
Sadly - detmer cannot be relied upon, he has about as much control over the herd of cats known as PDM as John Glenn had of his first spacecraft. He has a tiny window and a radio to call for help. Otherwise he is essentially strapped to a projectile hurtling across the sky doing its best to incinerate itself.

Ah, but thats the price of progress I suppose.

This!

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 22:03:07

Sadly - detmer cannot be relied upon, he has about as much control over the herd of cats known as PDM as John Glenn had of his first spacecraft. He has a tiny window and a radio to call for help. Otherwise he is essentially strapped to a projectile hurtling across the sky doing its best to incinerate itself.

Ah, but thats the price of progress I suppose.

LOLZ, well said.

hanlong Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 22:28:32

ROFL
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 23:06:26

LMAO :)

Loved this
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Drow Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:48:03

archaic truthfully has it about right.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

anoniem Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 1:59:17

drow had me at hello! :D
re(ally)tired

Drow Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:11:02

I have most people at Hello :p

VIPx Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:56:27

+3 for making me want to topfeed EVO just to hear them cry like a fat bridesmaid.

Even LaF never had a sense of entitlement like EVO has developed recently.

Why would anybody topfeed like that? Osso grinded all set to get his land. Topfeeding is for sissies.

Get rid of the stupid ghost acres again so we can be done with this lame land trading game PDM like to play.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 3:08:38

Osso grinded newbs and noobs all set... fluffing great way to get land if you ask me...
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

hanlong Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 4:23:14

yah i have to give it to osso, he was a bottomfeeding machine this reset
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Drow Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 6:10:19

vip: and what? go to everyone all x'ing?
at least we are trying to encourage (for the most part) some constructive landgrabbing.

iNouda Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 7:25:44

If EVO wasn't on DNH, I'd totally grab that fatass country too :D

Detmer Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 13:10:54

Originally posted by VIPx:
+3 for making me want to topfeed EVO just to hear them cry like a fat bridesmaid.

Even LaF never had a sense of entitlement like EVO has developed recently.

Why would anybody topfeed like that? Osso grinded all set to get his land. Topfeeding is for sissies.

Get rid of the stupid ghost acres again so we can be done with this lame land trading game PDM like to play.

Get rid of land trading and PDM will go right to 1:1. That would mean that everytime we grab the assholes who farm untags 1000 times we would say you can not hit us back more than once. This would turn a lot more into a wargame for Evo if there were not ghost acres. You should thank your lucky stars as a limp-wristed only-cares-about-nw evoer that ghost acres exist.

Symac

Jul 12th 2011, 13:14:06

Not really, the netters wouldn't put up with it and kill you off and farm you every set.

Titanium Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 14:14:29

There is a good portion of the PDM member base now that ate very experienced in war. Mind you it doesn't exactly look like we dont know how to net from the scoreboard either. I love being told I don't know how to play the game. It just reassures me that as someone who has written dozens of strat guides, both conventional and unconventional over the years that when my strats ate used to get top ten results that those that call me oblivious just don't know who the FK I am, or just how many years before e:2025 I was running Mehul's games on my bulletin board system - pre-inet.
Those that know me, fear me.
Those that don't...
Will learn to.

The end of your future is near.

archaic Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 14:16:22

Dude, if they were capable of 'killing us off and farming us every set', they would not be netters anymore. Thats the whole problem, they are spoiled - everybody on this whole fluffing server has come up with ways to NOT have to play the game anymore. Be it land trading, internal farming, bottom feeding, whatever - everybody wants to be able to have 50K acres and not buy any turrets. Osso gambled and lost - its as simple as that.

If you had a set, you'd have a retaller retal - then wait a day or so and topfeed a PDMer without enough defense to teach back the same lesson. The logo for the game is a tank, not an ATM machine.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Drow Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 15:02:50

hah! nothing like a good chuckle from archaic :D

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 16:09:16

So we all should go tank heavy?

And another win for the spider
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Titanium Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 16:33:21

Yes, that was the entire moral of the story summed up. ;)
Those that know me, fear me.
Those that don't...
Will learn to.

The end of your future is near.

TAN Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 19:32:19

Alright guys, stop antagonizing Evo. Back to your cages, the lot of you.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

archaic Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 21:14:09

Aye aye, cap'n
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

VIPx Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 22:22:56

I've been fighting against Ghost Acres since they were re-instated.

It's like people forget how things were when Mehul removed them originally. You think big alliances would just let small alliance topfeed with a 1:1 policy? lol

I'm totally against ghost acres, land trading and land creating within a tag. Always have been, even 10-15 years ago when SKy used to do it.

mazooka Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 22:52:52

it was usually the big alliances topfeeding the smaller ones and enforcing a 1:1 policy.

i dont recall sky really land trading. market buyouts and other crap but not land trading so much.

anoniem Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 0:17:42

i was a member of sky and we definitely landtraded.

it was sky that really brought ghost acres to the attention of mehul and then everyone complained and mehul got rid of them.
re(ally)tired

londwell

Jul 13th 2011, 0:30:52

Anon - the ghost acres disappeared just after the introduction of Fascism as a government. Fascism didn't get ghost acres - someone sent an email to the devs asking for it to be fixed. It was found that ghost acres were a bug and thats when they were removed.

mazooka Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 1:25:03

^ thats how i remember it too. not any major uproar about landtrading.

as i recall a few alliance did it a bit but it wasnt tolerated by others. hell, you got flamed for double tapping untaggs then too though =/

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 13th 2011, 16:42:26

This thread confuses the hell out of me regarding this server's policies on grabbing.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 13th 2011, 17:01:24

I bet even with the very generous deal Detmer/drow worked out, Evo still feels super duper wronged because they didn't get to net inside a fishbowl...

or maybe they did get to net inside a fishbowl, but PDM's a cat dipping it's paw into the fishbowl. But the cat is like Sylvester from Bugs Bunny cartoons.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

anoniem Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 17:23:47

What no emoticons to hide your true feelings? Wow, you've changed pang.

=)
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 17:26:46

Osso gambled and lost - its as simple as that.

how did he lose? PDM is paying his acres back
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 13th 2011, 17:27:22

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:

EDIT: Wow, I thought I fixed that lol
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

EVO|Rasp

Jul 13th 2011, 18:19:47

The table sizes in this thread are botched. :(