Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:20:36

I guess that is what it is. Original poster unknown. I am mostly just posting this because of how bad it is. =P

If someone ever accuses you of being a multi, simply deny it and he should believe you. If the player continues to badger you; disconnect, clear your cookies, reconnect, and then suicide on him from your second country.

If you ever encounter Tirol on the streets run away in dead fear. Do so not because he is grossly disfigured and enjoys the taste of fried babies, but because he is Canadian.

AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB
AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB
AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB. That is the sight of a CWG kill run.

Many a night I hear my citizens chanting, "I scream, you scream, we all scream for bushels"

I am happy that Earth 2025 is called Earth 2025. When I told my friends that I played BRE they thought I had serious problems involving cheese.

Never be disheartened when jets, tanks, and missiles destroy your country. It would be much more disheartening to have your country lay in ruin after an attack of trolls, wizards, and pixi dust.

Earth has had plenty of player "groups" you could belong to; the Dons, Dogs, Bus, Ubers, Observers. If you aren't accepted into any of those groups you may be upset enough to say "fluff YOU!"

I have often wondered how much more of a stockpile Costa Rica has been able to accumulate since it has no military expenses.

Someone once told me that the FBI was able to arrest almost anyone for his internet activities. I didn't believe that the FBI could arrest me for playing Earth. After spending many days researching warfare and then making my
first chemical missile, I was arrested by the FBI. As they were arresting me I thought "I guess I shouldn't of believed that they could arrest me for playing Earth". Then it dawned on me, I hadn't run a country for several resets.

I often have qualms with the lack of females in Earth. In general, females have stability, problem resolving, and openness. This doesn't matter to me, I just have problems with the concept of "grabbing others" in a male dominated game.

I once decided to be a critic of Earth. Then I realized this made me an Earth Critic, and this was a very horrible association.

I should want to chat with lots of Earth players over icq and get to know them better.
I shouldn't want to make up multiple icq accounts and then chat with myself.

It doesn't worry me that most of my friends are out playing sports while I sit on my butt playing Earth. I am an online athlete; and some day Nike will come through with my million dollar contract.

If you ever happen upon an undiscovered bug do not let anyone know that you have found it. If people were to find out that you abuse bugs then animal activists would decry your character.

It humors me how contradictory people can be: case in point, when the gamerstown server goes down. How quickly they forget that the GT server needs sleep too, just like we do; after all, servers are human beings just like us.

Often Earth players bicker over the most juvenile issues. Recently it has been the name of the game. People, the name of the game is not what alliance is the ultimate war machine, nor is it what alliance is the strongest netgainers. The name of the game is "Earth 2025".

If Mehul Patel created Earth then does that not make him our God?? Being the first to find him as God I claim myself to be the Pope. Now if you'll all be so kind *passes around the collection plate*

A troop is worth 1 offensive point. A jet is worth two points, but it takes one troop to fly the jet. A tank is worth four points but it takes two troops to man the tank. How many troops are stuffed inside a nuclear missile??

At first it may seem appealing to you to move into your countries residence sites. They're two main reasons why this is not feasible. First, the residence sites don't have running water or electricity. Second, the residence sites do not form a singles, family, or retirement community; instead the community is more of a "secretive" one since they're so many Spies Per Acre of Land.

I once had the thought to murder Techno. I would then wear his skin that would transport me into new worlds where his flesh would be my guide to a new understanding of netgaining. This thought faded as I realized that Techno was a robot and
robot skin is not a portal into new worlds.

If the ArMageddon already ended but the Genesis is just beginning, then what the he|| is a TKS??

When attacking, no matter how accurate your math is, Mehul can still screw you with the unknown. This is called getting "Mehulled". When paying taxes, no matter how accurate your math is, the IRS can still screw you with the unknown. This is called getting "forked".

ETPlayer Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:21:58

What is this I don't even

Kalick Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 20:27:21

I always liked the CWG kill run gag. The rest of these jokes, not so much.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 13:49:16

boo

HeadHunter Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 13:55:42

keke larr ^^
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 13th 2011, 13:59:31

In Soviet's iMag, SoL kills YOOOOOOOOUU!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

dustfp Game profile

Jun 13th 2011, 21:31:29

"robot skin is not a portal into new worlds"
lol!
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

1stbecci

Jun 16th 2011, 13:59:41

* claps

Havoc Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 14:39:51

eh
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

WH Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 15:39:15

Pang made this whole thread worth it for me! har har!

General Earl Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 18:39:10

It doesn't worry me that most of my friends are out playing sports while I sit on my butt playing Earth. I am an online athlete; and some day Nike will come through with my million dollar contract.

Earth IS a sport too! just like NASCAR.. right ford?
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

paladin Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 21:03:43

Originally posted by Detmer:

AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB. That is the sight of a CWG kill run.

I thought that is what our killruns look like.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Drow Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 21:13:28

"AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB
AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB AB. That is the sight of a PDM kill run."

Fixed that for you ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 21:26:55

too long for me.

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2011, 1:42:25

I've read much funnier stuff in my day. I remember a post about the Omega Newsroom and the chaos that ensued within that was most entertaining.

Cerberus of the MI
Cerberus of the MI