Verified:

Walding Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 7:41:23

Was that a yes or no? lol

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 7:46:04

Dude, like I said I have no clue WTF happened otherthan a 400 country clan FSed a 266 country clan and that my 16 are still alive. I have a fluffing baby you fluff on wheels

my bottom line is, you FSed a smaller opponent because you can not win an even war. Period. Otherwise you would of allowed the smaller clan the FS and fought your way to a victory.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 7:49:35

NBK has won plenty of wars in the past when the numbers have been even as well as being undermanned and come from behind to claim victory. NBK doesnt need to prove anything.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 7:50:19

look, you're pissed that you didnt get the FS on us. I get that, come back when you have settled down..maybe tomorrow when your head is a little clearer ;-)
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 7:55:05

You really are jaded. It'd interesting. We will see what happens when CC comes back to murder NBK on even terms. I'm sorry but I don't consider 400 FSing 266 even terms. And if you are being honest, you can't either.

Ou either desperately needed a war win, or were that terrified of CC. Those are the only 2 reasons you felt the need to FS. cC wasn't FSing for atleast another 10 days
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:00:29

Recruit then, and come back and FS NBK. do it already. If it means we get some sort of a fight then NBK is all for it. One thing is for sure, you wont see NBK detagging and running like CC. even if it was them on the end of a country disadvantage.
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:07:10

You don't seek to understand. We were going to FS NBK this set. Mid to early set where the 2 clan's war strengths were about even. cC had ~100 less countries negating the FS. It was going to be a good epic war. Your leaders knew this.

They apparently lacked confidence in their members, because they decided to FS a clan 66% of it's size while they were mid tech phase and hav little to no military.

This is embarasing. If you can not see this, then I'm sorry for you, but that is the way it is and that is the way the entire server sees it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:10:11

LOL. you are so funny fordy. So many things wrong about that comment i just dont have the time to write you a story. Just keep thinking what you did was the right thing to do. what are you doing wasting your time on here trying to cover your own ass when you got a new kid and your parner to look after? Get out of here man.
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:13:03

Baby is in the nursery of the hospital and wife is sleeping, I have had more coffe than baby Jesus so I can't sleep. Question my RL judgment again and I'll ban you for shts and giggles.

Please do format a responce. I await the bullfluff that you ntend to spew to protect the leaders that lack confidence in you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:16:23

ooooh big bad mod threatening to ban me cos he's chucking a hissy fit :-) man you are easier than a hooker on speed.
MSN:

Jiman Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:16:38

Congrats MrFord! :-)

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:18:07

damn 1aer cant play the FFA way
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

elvesrus

Jun 11th 2011, 8:21:06

unless its prearranged nothing can be assumed. CC assumed they had until the 21st. its been said NBK only has ~300 active countries. last i checked 34 countries is ~2 members here. would you complain about an alliance clan FSing with 2 extra players?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:23:40

Yeah, because a fs is a devestatimg advantage. Ask focus and imp what a fs means

you have more countries, and the. Get the fs. Unless you are a far inferior alliance, that is a insurmountable advantage.

How do you not understand this?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:26:29

Wow. I blinked and missed a war.

CC is a great war clan, but its obviously apparent now that they are only great if they can dictate a time frame and prepare there countries first. They are obviously not great at adapting.

And stop trying to fool people. We've all seen CC's FS with properly built countries. 266 vs 316 (Excluding Inactives) would have been Advantage CC all the way. If I was in NBK's shoes, I would have done the same thing.

You got caught with your pants down, and NBK took advantage of it. You did it to IMP and FoCuS. You did it to KA. This is a war game, and if you cant adapt, you die. If you haven't learned that by now, you probably never will.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

mrford Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:29:03

Wait, so you are saying CC is/was a better war clan than NBK?

You can't compare the CC vs KA/IMP/FoCuS to CC vs NBK. No offence to those other clans.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:29:28

THE FS means Every thing in this game know matter big or small the FS is the one who wins most of the time

... IF your Clan is active ...
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 8:40:48

CC disappeared faster than KA and this FS was later in the set ;p

You guys knew it was coming, take it like fluffing men. You were only okay with warring NBK if you got the FS? Not the best plans :-/ Also, what is the deal with detagging yourselves? That is just fluffing lame
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 9:08:36

Originally posted by mrford:
Wait, so you are saying CC is/was a better war clan than NBK?

You can't compare the CC vs KA/IMP/FoCuS to CC vs NBK. No offence to those other clans.

No, I am not saying CC is a better war clan than NBK. Your recent actions have made it abundantly clear your not as good as them. I know from experience, NBK would have fought back and given you a run for your money if the tables were reversed.

They did the same thing you would have done in this situation. You have proved already that you would do the same thing, with the KA and FoCuS/IMP situations. So complaining now is calling yourself a hypocrite.

Up until this point, I had CC pegged about even with NBK in terms of skill and warring abilities. But you've taken a giant leap backwards by detagging and not fighting back. Even if you would have lost, you would have kept or even earned more respect if you would have fought back.

Pain Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 9:39:43

you cant call everyone in CC pussies because the tag got disbanded. obviously one of the leaders had a rage quit moment and acted hastily.

you also cant fault NBK for hitting like they did. we all know if CC had more time to prep and got in the FS it would have devestated NBK. ive been on the recieving end of a CC prepped FS. there isnt much you can do to stop it. NBK knew this and stopped it from happening.

Your mother is a nice woman

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 9:49:22

this is comedy
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 9:53:53

Pain - I am not calling everyone in CC pussies by any means. They are still the 2nd best war clan on this server. I just think they lost some respect in this situation and people like myself no longer view them on the same level as NBK.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 9:55:26

2nd best out of 2 isn't much to brag about LOL

Walding Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 9:56:27

I claim 9th best. :)

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:02:36

So it is intelligent when CC FSes KA OOP, and FSes multiple alliances that aren't prepped to work together, BUT when they get hit in a war that they were expecting it is somehow NBK that are the pussies.

Who detagged you guys? Cause they are the real fluff

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:06:39

Nobody is going to buy into that Donny.

We have all seen what happens when a bigger alliance doesn't hit first, even though they knew they would be hit or atleast had some suspicion of being hit.

Xtinct vs Swords
CC vs IMP (After there war with KA)
CC vs IMP/FoCuS

Two out of those Three cases involved CC. People have there eyes open now on CC and know that it is too risky to allow CC to make the FS.

Let me also remind you that when CC declared war on KA, CC was bigger as well. You told KA that its not your fault they couldn't recruit enough to make it fair. Stop being Hypocrites. Your only making things look worse.

Heston Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:12:41

im in cc. i know that we were going to hit on day 18 or get hit b4 that. i did not detag myself. now i am
a member of Beavis Chirst (gawddam). pad your stats with my last 4 and have a good set. :D some things ruined a good challenging war....

tinysub twisting some fluff gallery biting. aponic for detagging us (i assume). gallery, insults aponic by taking tsubs word over his leaving him shocked. (slap in the face and funny as hell) so aponic starts calling gallery rediculous names and the fs begins.

happy hunting detags!

Edited By: Heston on Jun 11th 2011, 10:15:23
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:12:50

/me touches DeDLy

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:14:03

Originally posted by Heston:

i seriously doubt that youll find much of a fight in us this set, so happy hunting detags!

Here is a little tip from KA:

Alliances don't tend to survive if you quit 1 week into the set :)

Heston Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:18:02

guess we well see if cc regroups this set, weird weird fluff this set.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:18:45

Wow, now that you mention those reasons Donny, it really seems reasonable to cry on FFAT and detag your whole alliance. Thanks for putting it in perspective.

Heston Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:28:46

everyone knew this fight was happening this set. fairness went out the window when the name calling started. now everyone wants to drag #s into it or fs advantage ect ect. it all amounts to hypothetical crystal ball bullfluff and irrelevant in most every point made imo.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:31:38

Heston being the most sane CC member about all this is really throwing me off. Someone hack your account Heston? ;p

snawdog Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 10:51:37

[22:18] Tinysub hey

[22:18] snawdog hiya
[22:18] Tinysub have you heard the rumor lately.
[22:18] snawdog which one?
[22:18] Tinysub That PB&J beat out BLT?
[22:18] snawdog no fluff!?
[22:18] Tinysub apparently,i don't get it either
[22:18] snawdog hahah WTF?.
[22:18] snawdog LMAO
[22:18] Tinysub asking for help in FSing PB&J
[22:18] snawdog LMAO they should have come to me
[22:18] snawdog Interesting!
[22:19] Tinysub but i think its more likely. They dont want to fluff with BLT
[22:19] snawdog who does? They are too bacony to eat.
[22:19] Tinysub no .
[22:19] Tinysub but BLT i believe is FSing PB&J in 3 days
[22:19] snawdog Thats a mistake....should do it in 2.
[22:19] snawdog thanks!
[22:20] Tinysub not neccasarily just creamy though
[22:20] snawdog no fluff, im not a chunky fan
[22:20] Tinysub i know.
[22:20] Tinysub i think they're scared of you
[22:20] snawdog who isnt?
[22:20] Tinysub i think they're gonna FS 2 smaller jars again.
[22:20] snawdog yeah i heard creamy and chunky
ICQ 364553524
msn

aponic Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 12:06:49

is tinysub in CC? No

Get a clue why I would rage quit over someone making fluff up.

The bottom line is we requested a pact from our only FDP while we had no leadership for the reset and they declined. Being up 400 to 266, they still took the FS. You are not regrouping from 120 vs 400 no matter how you spin it.

Enjoy not having a war for doing it the way you did NBK. Now you will have to net or blindside another alliance.

And for the record, we were preparing for a day 18 war, storing turns after that. Saying we were warprep'd while 80% of our countries had 0 mil and 0 spies is rather laughable. We were expecting the war, we just assumed you were giving us the FS as that was your policy against an alliance 140 down when Kill4Free was around. A poor assumption, but really, the lies and insult of not granting us the same favor we granted you last set have pushed this one to a point where I will not waste my time.
SOF
Cerevisi

elvesrus

Jun 11th 2011, 12:48:58

Originally posted by aponic:
we were preparing for a day 18 war
our countries had 0 mil and 0 spies
We were expecting the war

for someone preparing to war in 7 days time, your lack of spies is appalling. especially considering you "were expecting the war"

with numbers like that you would have been obliterated by a clan half your size, let alone one on equal footing or greater. accept the beating you would have received even from a clan of netters at this point, and learn your lesson. helps you look better in the end.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

ETPlayer Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 13:00:05

"CC is a great war clan" "our countries had 0 mil and 0 spies" "We were expecting the war"

NBK doesn't need to argue anything, they can just re-quote that and re-post it to everything CC says.

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 14:30:32

Originally posted by Pain:
you cant call everyone in CC pussies because the tag got disbanded. obviously one of the leaders had a rage quit moment and acted hastily.

you also cant fault NBK for hitting like they did. we all know if CC had more time to prep and got in the FS it would have devestated NBK. ive been on the recieving end of a CC prepped FS. there isnt much you can do to stop it. NBK knew this and stopped it from happening.

This is prolly the smartest post in this thread, that I've seen so far... imo..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

vern Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 14:34:54

^ yep......

synoder Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 14:35:34

I apologize that NBK did not take into consideration what was best for CC. Silly NBK leaders doing what was best for NBK and not what was best for CC.

BTW, can anyone from CC please explain to me why this is different from the FS that you did on KA and bragged so much about?

Havoc Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 14:40:49

You did come to me saying you expected an nbk FS 10-12 days into the set. Before this set even started.. Now I'm just hoping nbk doesn't get bored and hits a netting clan:p
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 14:44:56

We have to clean up the dirt first.

vern Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 14:45:10

they (NBK) still have work to do by killing the ones what dettaged, and are now either untagged or in 1 man tags, thats what i'm interested in

aponic Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 14:52:34

Running near 0 mil on day 7 makes sense for a day 18 war when you are setup to begin maxing your wartechs. If you expect to beat an alliance with 400 members while only having 266 yourself, you need to adjust to maximize your country builds.

Synoder: The difference would be the lying and lack of reason synoder. And hitting an alliance down 140 members from you with no leadership is obviously not what is best for NBK, you know that.

Havoc: Yea, and I bet they will net the set out for you.
SOF
Cerevisi

ETPlayer Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:00:21

While the lack of military may make sense for a specific date, everyone knows that, once prepared, a CC FS is heavy hitting (this is in my experience). The FS on IMP/Focus was massive, with large participation and a huge number of missiles. For NBK to allow you to have that kind of preparation seems really pretty stupid.

Rockman Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:01:36

FSing someone a week before they expected to be in war, that hasn't happened since ... oh, when CC hit Focus & IMP last set. Or when CC hit KA the set before that.

FSing someone when you know it won't be a fair fight. That also hasn't happened since CC hit Focus & IMP last set, or when CC hit KA the set before that.

NBK wasn't looking for a fair fight against CC. I think that is fairly obvious. In situations like these, you're not looking to build your reputation, you're just looking to mess someone else up out of malice. So NBK has malice against CC. After CC left NBK alone last set and let NBK net, I'm not sure why NBK holds such malice against CC. CC's actions against other alliances, and the arrogance they show on FFAT do make them a bit worthy of such malice.

The only incident I've seen in my short time of FFA that is worthy of one alliance decimating another and not looking for a fair fight is the crap thats happened between IMP & TKO. I also think its quite possible that KA brought on their own downfall, but I joined FFA just in time to see the carnage from KA's obliteration by a larger tag, and not to see what they did to deserve it.

Twice I have seen CC FS an alliance or alliances that are not worthy of a FS from CC, and the war is so unfair that CC is able to have another war later in the set which builds their reputation as a war alliance.

I do not like what NBK did here. Fighting a war where one has a very clear advantage beforehand does nothing for one's reputation, and I do not see how one can enjoy winning a fight that there is no possible way to lose. There is no challenge in it.

Situations like these are not wars, they are exterminations. I have experience in exterminations. My reputation for warring has not been increased at all in my first two sets here because I've done exterminations rather than wars. In both cases, I was provoked into the extermination. In the case of NBK versus CC, there was nothing ingame to provoke the extermination, but NBK has made an adequate argument that CC's actions on FFAT are what provoked their desire to exterminate CC in what they know (but refuse to admit) would be an extermination rather than a war.

And given CC's past history, I find it quite hypocritical that they are complaining about being the victim of an unfair FS and an extermination by a clearly superior force.

These are just my observations from my short time in FFA, and there is much FFA history from before I arrived that I am unaware of that would alter my conclusions. But from the information I have gathered, these are my thoughts.

And if you read this whole thing, thank you for wasting 15 minutes of your life.

ETPlayer Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:03:41

tl;dr

Chaoswind Game profile

Jun 11th 2011, 15:05:24

15 minutes?

what are we retarded?

more like 2 mins max :P
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Tin Man

Jun 11th 2011, 15:06:41

If I was TKO and wanted to war now would be the time...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 11th 2011, 15:09:24

as in today or this reset tin man
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332