Verified:

AoS Game profile

May 27th 2011, 4:21:24

Besides joining an alliance/clan, or running turns, obviously :P I guess what I mean is what was the first stupid thing you did in alliance?

A few days after I joined a crap clan, I started attacking arrow just for the hell of it. Suffice it to say, my friend that got me to join wasn't exactly ecstatic about it.

The second stupid thing I did was tell Diez that I'm a guy. He hasn't stopped trying to molest me since.

Edited By: AoS on May 27th 2011, 4:23:32. Reason: because I can :D
See Original Post
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

AoS Game profile

May 27th 2011, 4:22:29

Stupid quote button.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 27th 2011, 4:26:21

As a n00b in 98 I tried to argue with one of the don's in laf about netgaining. He humbled me I learned more from continuing my spy and replicate strategy and eventually joined laf ;-)

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 27th 2011, 4:27:10

Originally posted by AoS:
what was the first stupid thing you did in alliance?

Reading this.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

ETPlayer Game profile

May 27th 2011, 4:31:59

I believe I joined iMag and pretty much stopped play Earth for quite a while after that.

AoS Game profile

May 27th 2011, 4:33:04

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

Reading this.

Then I'm assuming you have a LOT of stupid things left in ya! ;D

Spitzbart Game profile

May 27th 2011, 5:37:03

Became a KSF kill target due to some *cough* attacks on Arrow with the small clan (OLD_) with which I started to play. We then got recruited by KSF, though for some reason I've always kept disliking Arrow too some degree.

This was around end of '03/ start '04.
Fear me not, but fear my hell.

Mr.Silver

May 27th 2011, 6:10:20

back then we did ingame searches for grab targets. You'ed enter in a different number or letter combination and grab away.

I entered "mr" as my letter combo and found a ton of really fat countries that I farmed for my daily grabs. Luckily Teal took it easy on me heh.

The next week, same grabbing got me in trouble with HAN countries.

Needless to say, you folk and your ingame Tags and Gamerstown/Boxcar searches have it real easy :P

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2011, 6:35:32

Agreed, I miss the days of manual searches
secret membership lists
and missles on the market!@
Z is #1

diez Game profile

May 27th 2011, 7:13:36

Diez = awesome, you've been trying to molest me ever since aos. No thanks.

Walding Game profile

May 27th 2011, 8:18:22

Quit...........

I don't remember if it was called alliance when I joined Earth 2025 but I came over to the ONE country limit game and quit shortly after.

UBer Bu Game profile

May 27th 2011, 8:24:33

I was untagged until somebody from clan xMAGEx spammed me. I joined, and a reset or so later we were FS'd by CoReich (later Infidels) for some stupid fluff we were probably doing. I joined them as a spy, but stuck around long enough to discover AT, m0m0, and that dreamboat Mickster ^__^
-take off every sig.

Sifos Game profile

May 27th 2011, 8:44:46

Not the very first thing I did... but a while into my first set I got attacked by the friend who dragged me into the game, and whose country mine had just passed in nw. He basicly threw everything he had at me. After considering my alternatives, I decided to use all my money buying tanks and use all my turns on ab's.

I won our little 1v1, even though he subsecuently used all his money to ab me some too. A little later I joined Ely, and I had no idea why ppl bothered with the gs crap, and it took a while before I stopped glorifying abs :D
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Brink Game profile

May 27th 2011, 10:28:15

It was back before in game tags, when everything was secret traded lists. Starting up LCN, and the only ally we had was a mercy DNH from EoS, and then a mercy DNH from RoCK in the last couple of week of the set.

I was closing in on finishing about 80th or so, and I grabbed TGA. And not just TGA, but Digtex himself. Tap-danced out of the automatic kill, but payed monsterious reps. A few days later I grabbed a UCNer that turned out to be Finny himself, payed more reps.

We had 15-20 countries in LCN if we were lucky, and there were 100+ member alliances everywhere and you didn't have tags to to know who was who.

We were able to turn those grabs on leaders into pacts for the next set, so it is likely good that I grabbed them and made the connections even if I did have to grovel to a bunch of over the top grandstanding.

Lobo Game profile

May 27th 2011, 16:14:08

I was recruited from another game (Mars) by OGT....so I was done making all the really silly mistakes by then. My mistakes remain typing in the wrong number, building the wrong things, sending SS when meant GS ect ect... basically not paying attn. Other than that I am perfect! ;)
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Ruthie

May 27th 2011, 16:46:23

First stupid thing I did was accept the offer to be FA for Ragnarok .... thus beginning of over a decade of addiction to the game and countless hours spent on it, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Shinigami Game profile

May 27th 2011, 16:58:58

I'm in the same boat as Ruthie. I let Fed and DDDB talk me into taking over as RED IA despite it being my first reset and that was that. If I hadn't I doubt I'd have stuck around alliance and I was already bored of tourney.

legion Game profile

May 27th 2011, 17:04:13

The stupidest thing I ever did was click on a picture OGT had sent me of himself.
Nobody puts baby in a corner

deepcode Game profile

May 27th 2011, 18:47:12

Started my own clan with other noobs (spam tag basically), then got recruited by kaiser into IX.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 28th 2011, 1:10:57

Originally posted by Sifos:
A little later I joined Ely, and I had no idea why ppl bothered with the gs crap, and it took a while before I stopped glorifying abs :D

You still do it ; )

I can't remember anything stupid I did in the beginning...
I am still pulling stupid crap :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Lobo Game profile

May 28th 2011, 2:06:10

Originally posted by legion:
The stupidest thing I ever did was click on a picture OGT had sent me of himself.

lmao...bad he doesn't troll here anymore :P
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

ponderer Game profile

May 28th 2011, 2:14:29

killing LaF ... I joined Omega near the end of their first set, just in time for the gangbang on LaF, got a lesson in war from Tigress and the folks from RoCK, and then became an ALPHA.

Before I came to 1a I remember playing in game 1B and trying to come up with a country name that wouldn't show up in the random searches, and feeling big and bad in tourny once I figured out the commie strat, until I ran into Ronnie's multis.
m0m0rific

Murf Game profile

May 28th 2011, 9:59:32

hmmmmm i did a lot of stupid stuff when i first started but it was so long ago. Believe i joined some spam tag my first set and went on a 1 man crusade of grabbing everything including the spam tag i was in, died fairly quickly. Then found my way to RAGE, where i wasted several years lol

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 28th 2011, 11:46:41

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

Reading this.

Then I'm assuming you have a LOT of stupid things left in ya! ;D

You're right ! This response is one of them ! :D
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Zues The Greek Game profile

May 28th 2011, 14:31:04

Tried to calm down Maki during a war. Total melt down! lol Mind you, he was only 12 r 13 at the time...

Scorba Game profile

May 28th 2011, 16:41:18

I moved over from the B games when they announced the plans to eliminate alliances in them. Ended up being the only member of my alliance to move early though and joined some crap clan that was barely active. Got recruited into SOL thru ingame spam that set.

Makinso Game profile

May 28th 2011, 18:05:03

LoL @ Zues so to add to that.

I had a total meltdown after my first country was killed in Arrow :-P and indeed Zues was my division leader at the time and tried to tone me down after I started cussing at Nazar for not protecting me or something like that :-P. (not knowing what walling meant I had to go blame someone?)

Reckless Game profile

May 28th 2011, 18:12:24

I was in TIE and after my first reset I deleted my country cause evryone one said the reset was over..So I thought they meant the game was shut down.

<---douche

Makinso Game profile

May 28th 2011, 18:47:16

LoL @ Reckless.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 28th 2011, 19:47:02

I joined RED and followed their directions, but made a country in Game B it turned out, instead of 1A by accident... took me 4 or 5 days to realize, when they were trying to get me to tag up...
Finally did the signature thing.

legion Game profile

May 28th 2011, 20:53:19

lol
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Jofel Game profile

May 28th 2011, 22:03:22

I can't remember the first stupid thing I did... I did so many stupid things like ranting and yelling at people who didn't deserve it. I grew so much in the past 11 years... yet stil so much growth left... :-)
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

May 29th 2011, 3:10:42

I've never done anything stupid.

Devestation Game profile

May 29th 2011, 3:17:53

The first stupid thing I ever did in an alliance would be run it.

Poor, poor INGSOC.

Bsnake Game profile

May 29th 2011, 9:52:07

in 2000 asking Blitzkrig what the "black screen" game he was playing....

Joined Imag and it was all downhill from there...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

zigigy Game profile

May 29th 2011, 11:33:32

My first set with TIE was a war against I think NA or someone with PDM, and it was my first time walling.

I was prepared as much as you could be without experiencing it.

I remember buying turrets when they were gs'ing me, and i didnt even notice for another 10 mins after my country was killed.

NOOB.

The unfortunate part is it happened to me twice.
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat

hanlong Game profile

May 29th 2011, 12:13:53

i grabbed TGA

i was retaled hard :(

and oh, always begging my leaders to kill RoCK :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 29th 2011, 20:57:59

I made a country?:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 30th 2011, 0:05:54

got killed because RD is a bunch of panks.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Fatty Game profile

May 30th 2011, 0:32:14

Earth2025, alliance server.. The year 2002.

Chitty, Whatever and I played a game. Bomb Your Neighbor.

During our first week we knew nothing of alliances nor tags. We farmed anybody that had acres and whom we could break. Missiles were candy that we handed out like the easter bunny.. About the 3rd day we found a fat country. Real fat, turned out to be Hooley's...

We all had our first death in Earth.

We joined Rage for protection the following day..

I farmed Paradigm for several thousand acres and learned about pacts from my DL named Spider. My first ass chewing.

Next Day I farmed LAF and was removed from Rage with a boot.

To this day I'd like to Cut Spider real deep. Like a Fish.

Got picked up by a fine bunch of fellas in a tag called RD... The training began.

ah the good old days.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 30th 2011, 0:39:31

Fatty in RD?
It Cannot Be.
It's a Brag,
Or a Boast.

That Fool Can't Hit,
To Save His Toast.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Bsnake Game profile

May 30th 2011, 0:51:17

scode it was 2000.... cause the olympics were on in sydney( i got chicken pox so i remember it well)

me either, he was having a bad time of things last i heard..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 30th 2011, 1:10:06

first stupid thing I did was getting involved in clan leadership
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Hardy Game profile

May 30th 2011, 4:09:46

hitting IX :D

Raven Game profile

May 30th 2011, 6:53:43

Starting running a rainbow. 2 weeks later topfed LaF 2-3 times to much delight of our FA department :')