Verified:

dixiechick Game profile

May 10th 2010, 10:32:53

I wasn't going to post on these boards but since this post came up I just feel I had to. I played in the SYN here. I did out of my friendship to Zues. I played about 7 or 8 countries. With my game in alliance and full time worker and attendee of the human race I was pushing it to get that many played.

Then the wars started and I felt some guilt because I had no time to participate. Then the propaganda on these boards started. The insults really sickened me. Then the hacker to our boards. You know playing this game we do give out more info than we think. I know I don't usualyu mind giving my e-mail to anyone in the game as long as I feel it is not hurting anything. But when I start getting e-mails trying to recruit me from a leader of another clan so they can show how easy they got the e-mail and how they want to put down the clan I was in I had enough.

Will I ever play FFA again? I don't know. But with the looks of the political rubbish on these boards these days, I currently just don't know. I am sure someone will even come along and tell me how they don't care and thats ok. I just had a pits of a weekend so one more insult won't matter.

signing out.

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 12:14:08

dixie, is the politics here really any different than how they were/are in alliance?

As for the email thing, all I can say is I hope it wasn't a focus person. caused the way you make it sounds that kind of underhanded.

Donny, heres an interesting fact about that tokill series, the reset before there was a tokill series tagged imp. Whichever way that goes whether it was an imp player or an lae player is moot. Zues made em merge into syn after farming them... and THEN that player started attacking syn's allies.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Popcom Game profile

May 10th 2010, 14:51:17

the "politics" are the same everywhere lol, just diff clan tags
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:03:21

thats my point pop

although ffaers are generally... well.. meaner i think lol

pants antler

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:07:07

Originally posted by Desperado:

Donny, heres an interesting fact about that tokill series, the reset before there was a tokill series tagged imp. Whichever way that goes whether it was an imp player or an lae player is moot. Zues made em merge into syn after farming them... and THEN that player started attacking syn's allies.

The tokill series was run by LaE. Screenshots proved this. DM even admitted killing MorT with these countries.

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:15:25

thats nice, care to read what I posted this time rico?

"the reset before there was a tokill series tagged imp." - Lae or not, it was tagged up in imp.

"Whichever way that goes whether it was an imp player or an lae player is moot." <--- self explanatory

" Zues made em merge into syn after farming them... and THEN that player started attacking syn's allies." <--- if a clan farmed you then said you can live if you join us, wouldn't you fluff them in the ass at the best possible time? Say... attacking a clan the day after syn declares douchebaggery by giving makinso the keys to the clan... when the clan they attacked was prepped for war BEFORE syn even was?

pants antler

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:25:46

Kore wa, eigo wa hijo ni yoku o awasete i nai yo da, watashi wa chodo Nippon no, tabun sonogo, jissai ni wa zentai no koto o, watashi no taipu watashi wa sore ga darekare ga ya~tsu ta mondai de wa nai to iu yonde ageru no nyuryoku o kaishi suru hitsuyo ga ari masu, suisoku de wa naku, owari ni Kekka.

Edited By: Desperado on May 10th 2010, 19:27:07

pants antler

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:30:58

"the reset before there was a tokill series tagged imp." - Lae or not, it was tagged up in imp.

In the other thread you blame IMP for the tokill series.

"the whole thing with the tokill series?"

Just because an IMP member runs a series named tokill one set, doesn't mean that same player is responsible for a tokill series in a whole new set.

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:35:07

no its just a weird strange coincidence I guess.

btw

May 10/10 12:18:52 AM BR That is how I know you go on (#4713) (IMPxCC) Smooch (#5122) (SYNxWAR) 7 C/3 B

I suppose 4713 is an lae member too?

pants antler

Kill4Free Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:41:09

May 10/10 12:18:52 AM BR That is how I know you go on (#4713) (IMPxCC) Smooch (#5122) (SYNxWAR) 7 C/3 B

I suppose 4713 is an lae member too?

I think we should do the float or sink test for accused LAE members. We take the member, throw them into a lake. If they are a LAE member, they should be able to swim (then we can kill them). If they drown, it probably wasn't an LAE member.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:41:19

Why would you say that?

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:44:27

IMP has been killing SYN restarts whenever we get the chance. *shrug*

Walding Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:44:37

hey fluff head go ahead and target my countries. Im tagged IMP and I killed SYNxWar countries too...

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:48:45

no its just a weird strange coincidence I guess.

I'm not sure coincidence is the right word here. DM purposely named those countries similar to IMP countries the previous set to get SYN's or FoCuS's attention. SYN took the bait.

snawdog Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:07:45

so.........if i run a tokill series next set, will i be Primeval?
Now i'm scared..
ICQ 364553524
msn

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:08:28

and then syn screwed the pooch by having them join after farming them.

get what I'm getting at now?

*joins k4f in the lae witch trials*

pants antler

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:11:11

in other words, the tokill series attacking from within syn's tag is syn's responsibility.

as for the rest of you all going on and on and on about how syn leaders are morbidly retarded peoples who lick windows for hobbies...

well thats your responsibility :P

pants antler

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:13:45

Despie, are you drunk already?

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2010, 20:29:31

nah, i have this unique character flaw that nobody else in the game has...

they call it common sense.

see, if say donny was in a 1 man tag and we farmed him because we thought he was primmy, and then had him merge into us... and he goes and starts doing kill runs on lae while we are having sota join us in fsing you...

are donny's actions still our responsibilty or are they not?

now, to the best of my knowledge, I only called zues and tsub retards for letting maki talk them into helping on the fs, and for having that string merge.

it was the rest of you guys that were getting personal

pants antler

Rico Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:21:43

Absolutely, ultimately SYN's problems were self inflicted.