Verified:

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:01:05

Originally posted by Soviet:
Originally posted by Klown:
iMag has zero right to criticize the war performance of any other clan. Win a war and we'll talk.

I'm pretty sure we smashed NA last set even after SOL came in. All they had were 2 really active originals that escaped our repeated attempts to kill them.

Is that recent enough for you?

Oh but you're going to say "WAH THEY WERE NETTING!!". No, we told NA we'd hit them and we did. No excuses.

Sorry, gotta reply to that. You were claiming that you weren't planning to hit us WHILE THE WAR WAS GOING ON until you "found out" we were going to hit you, despite the fact I was trying to get a us/lcn vs SOL war put together.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Soviet Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:07:38

I'm pretty sure I told llaar several times we were going to hit you.

But in either case, you should've been prepared no? And you still got your ass handed to you.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:10:44

We got FSd by someone with 25% more countries than us. Our showing for the CS sucked. We lost.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:21:19

Originally posted by Soviet:
Originally posted by aponic:
Soviet: You do not lose extra readiness on failed attacks as long as you send 30%.

Let us pretend I am the SOL breaker and I have 5 million troops at 150% weapons for 7.5 million. The break on the LCN country is 4 million raw.

I can easily speed hit at 2 million raw causing the same losses as breaking at 4 million raw.

I quickly spam 12 hits, breaking the last one. The break is now 2 million raw. I wasted 1-2 seconds additional time on the kill run and spent enough oil to supply 24 million barrels. This is a savings of nearly half the oil compared to me straight breaking. I also saved all my cash by not buying up and I further lowered my expenses by dropping my raw GS break (since there are very few breakers or no breakers left on the imag/LCN/ICN side).

The cost was 12 extra hits at 500 troops raw and the aforementioned 1-2 seconds for my lemmings.

I suggest you go retest, then come back here and say you were wrong.

thats really weird that you would say that. seeing as me, apo and friends fought 2 wars last set in FFA in which almost every single kill was a lemming kill.

i would venture to say that we have a little bit more experience on the subject than you do.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Speaker Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:22:17

I don't understand why we can't just make Imag farmland tag. It's clear they have no real concept of what's going on with threads like these and they're not a real threat in war. Who pacts these guys?

Evolution Game profile

May 10th 2011, 21:47:09

We were worried at one stage that our breakers would be lemming'd down and killed. We were a bit surprised when our vunerable breakers were left untouched at the peak of the war.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Junky Game profile

May 10th 2011, 22:39:00

Mr Ford is a great war leader, I'm in CC and approve this message...

with that being said, the lemming served its purpose.. the country was killed. thats like arguing if a Strike in bowling is valid cause the person slipped and got it.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2011, 22:48:40

i lead my fair share of alliance chats as well

but this thread isnt about that, and i really dont know how my abilities as a leader were even brought up.

is your platform so weak that you have to divert the argument?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2011, 22:58:37

meep
Swagger of a Chupacabra

aponic Game profile

May 10th 2011, 23:02:53

SOL is SOFs historic enemy. If there is one alliance I will always hate, it is SOL. I don´t see why everytime you come on and post dumb fluff, Soviet, that I am suddenly a SOL supporter. I have as many friends in imag as I do in SOL. It isn´t my fault your threads blow.
SOF
Cerevisi

dagga Game profile

May 10th 2011, 23:31:58

scode comes across as a little late-teens, pimple faced, angsty, havent-found-your-place-in-the-world yet type who has a few years left before growing up and getting some maturity. Correct me if I'm wrong.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

deepcode Game profile

May 11th 2011, 0:15:28

Originally posted by Evolution:
We were worried at one stage that our breakers would be lemming'd down and killed. We were a bit surprised when our vunerable breakers were left untouched at the peak of the war.

6 days ago I made an internal post about this exact subject...

The opportunity passed us :(

Asing Game profile

May 11th 2011, 3:03:24

meh
SoL
CC

iNouda Game profile

May 11th 2011, 5:51:19

This thread has merit. Well, the Sol posts at least.

iXenomorph Game profile

May 11th 2011, 6:33:05

scode comes across as a little late-teens, pimple faced, angsty, havent-found-your-place-in-the-world yet type who has a few years left before growing up and getting some maturity. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm afraid I must correct you sir. Scode IS a late-teens, pimple faced, angsty, haven't-found-your-place-in-the-world yet girl who has to grow a few years before reaching maturity.

<3 scodey poo.
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Strikey Game profile

May 11th 2011, 11:26:51

... ok i may be out of the loop since i have just returned to earth... but i never remebered the imag hate to be like this.

Then again i'm not your atypical imagger.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 11th 2011, 11:50:42

Originally posted by Strikey:
... ok i may be out of the loop since i have just returned to earth... but i never remebered the imag hate to be like this.

iMag used to war people for good reasons like "they farmed us," now they blindside netters and whine about SOL
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Trixx Game profile

May 11th 2011, 11:54:34

And scode has become the AT rapist!
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Strikey Game profile

May 11th 2011, 12:04:25

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Strikey:

iMag used to war people for good reasons like "they farmed us," now they blindside netters and whine about SOL

Yeah i remember that much from my first trip through iMag. back when Scode was our leader.

Hobo Game profile

May 11th 2011, 17:23:23

Originally posted by mrford:
false.

if you cant break easily at 1/3 and have low oil.....lemming is execelent

Fact: mrford's ass smells so bad that it caused WW3.

Also, umad Soviet?

Edited By: Hobo on May 11th 2011, 17:27:34
See Original Post