Verified:

KyleCleric Game profile

May 6th 2011, 20:47:36

why?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 6th 2011, 20:47:39

I wouldn't say ironic. Perhaps, ass-backwards.

paulie Game profile

May 6th 2011, 20:50:14

because they lack the defense to stop them
FOG!!

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 6th 2011, 20:54:58

I think the only fair thing to do is if anyone ever looses out a few acres in a retal, havoc offers his land to balance it out.

farming havoc ftw.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Kill4Free Game profile

May 6th 2011, 22:19:23

People always end up saying that they do have defense, but no defense is enough, so why bother getting any, this has been brought up several times in this thread.

Now just a day ago Our FA got yelled at, for one of our 7mil NW newbs, (on honest to goodness newb with 7mil NW), break a few Pan countries, with 300k jets SS's that had 35k acres, then people whine about it?

This is ridiculous, it isn't even as if someone had a semblance of defense being hit by a jetter or anything.
This is a prime example of someone who relies 100% on DR, with no military at all.

Everything is all cool when you are in DR, but if you slip up and you are hit, you have no right to cry about it.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Dragon Game profile

May 6th 2011, 23:18:21

Don't be like me and not check news on your target before you grab. I was switching a country's Gov and needed to put massive jets out on a PS so I picked a country.

At the time, I didnt realize the guy GS's himself continuously so I got crap for acres and gave up a ton on his retal. If you ask me, he's a cheeseball for keeping himself in DR, but it was my mistake for not seeing it before I grabbed.

Havoc Game profile

May 7th 2011, 0:51:50

As those were my countries K4f, I didn't complain about them being hit as theyve been hit by you guys about 30 times this set:p

The complaints were about the 7 hits in 24 hours, and the 2 double taps.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

synoder Game profile

May 7th 2011, 12:30:21

started reading this thread realized how long it was. lol

so my two cents are....

if someone is gonna self farm and put themselves into DR without any DR lapses then I would say good job :) Most people will have a DR lapse every so often though, you just have to be paying attention.

As for the topfeeding junk, if you are going to self farm there is no way I could keep enough land to stay close to you so all my grabs will be "top feeds" but its not like I am going to pass on grabbing you just because you have more acres since you self farmed. I actually do try and avoid hitting non self farmers that wont be able to get their land back with a retal (including ghost acres) tho.

Bsnake Game profile

May 7th 2011, 12:52:29

simple solution.... clans that us DR(which is BS in my worthless opinion) get a DOW everyset till they stop....

if u use DR u have no right to grab outside ur tag,if you retal and the go into DR... ill kill it and as much of that string as i could...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

GunGrave Game profile

May 7th 2011, 14:01:14

i would have to agree with Bsnake on that one, if one of these fluff nuggets LG's myself or a clanmate, and puts himself back into DR, i would have to kill said fluff nugget's country, end of story.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

dreamCatalyst Game profile

May 7th 2011, 14:49:20

-sighs-

After reading three pages on this topic and four in the other I have only one conclusion: "Suck on my chocolate salty balls". What an incredible waste of time these threads are.

There's no way either side is going to convince the other. We DR, you topfeed. Chicken-egg logic. Just call it a day and get on with whatever you were doing, I know I will.

JJosh Game profile

May 7th 2011, 17:35:52

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
Originally posted by Bsnake:
ur really bad at this arn't u ;).....

try to keep it somewhat on topic..... will send the complaining netters into a frenzy...i find argueing both sides in the same thread is a winner every time!!

i'm not very good at trolling.

/me either.
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Joker Game profile

May 7th 2011, 18:13:42

you know what ive noticed....

ive been logged out for several hours, so naturally my countries main page gets logged out, but my forums access NEVER gets logged out.

WHY IS THIS?? AND WHATS WITH THE STUPID CAPATCHE????????? RAWR!!!

Evolution Game profile

May 8th 2011, 1:39:41

Some issues that haven't been discussed in an alliance sense.

1.) getting to high relative acres, usually involves a lot of landgrabs on other alliances, which will increases the probability of that country being specifically targeted.

2.) If their alliance as a whole is doing a lot of landgrabs and winning a lot of land trades then the probability of countries with more land within their clan becoming targets increases.

DRing in the second instance could be considered an act of war if the situation is that bad. Though I am not going to complain about increasing the probability of war. DRing in the first instance is usually considered a cheap tactic and lowers peoples opinions of that clan.

Topfeeding to begin with is a netgaining idea that results from having high land with low networth. Midfeeding is virtually dead, as if they are lower networth but have slightly higher land it can be counted as a topfeed.

the only reason there is such a big arguement is that netting clans don't want to war each other.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.