Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 6th 2011, 11:51:31

Haha oh wow, some clown who ran his alliance into the ground in three months is attacking me with a variation of the "No true Scotsman" fallacy. This board is always so interesting to read.

I wonder who is more of a "warrior", the guy who tries to war every set and sucks at it or the guy who wars occasionally and is really good at it? Anyone have an opinion?

Kill4Free Game profile

May 6th 2011, 13:00:05

The answer is me, cause I am awesome.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Popcom Game profile

May 6th 2011, 14:02:21

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Haha oh wow, some clown who ran his alliance into the ground in three months is attacking me with a variation of the "No true Scotsman" fallacy. This board is always so interesting to read.

I wonder who is more of a "warrior", the guy who tries to war every set and sucks at it or the guy who wars occasionally and is really good at it? Anyone have an opinion?

?
u talking to me? if so, think u got me confused with someone else lol

and i would like to point out that everyone running the game now has done more in the last year then mehul EVER did (aside from MAKING the game) and although i dont always agree with all decisions, they have been doing a bang up job :P

furthermore, sell me some more cheap food please!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2011, 0:52:02

So you are saying that if I dump all my food at $40 then I would piss people off? Hmmm, sounds like fun.

Of course, the pittance that I have would only last 2 minutes :(

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 1:33:28

I'm talking about the guy who claims to see all sides of the game, yet seems to suck at every single aspect of it. Here's a hint: you won't get any better by petitioning the administrators to make gameplay rules that will benefit you personally. Even if you weren't so transparent, all of your ideas suck too much to get implemented.

Popcom Game profile

May 7th 2011, 1:39:17

ooooook then.

and smegma, u can dump some 40 food. me wanty!!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Pain Game profile

May 7th 2011, 2:26:28

slag way to be general lol.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pain Game profile

May 7th 2011, 2:27:04

the first person to come to mind is gregg, BTW and im pretty sure he doesnt play this server.
Your mother is a nice woman

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2011, 3:01:36

Hes talking about IMP.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KyleCleric Game profile

May 7th 2011, 3:07:17

he is? i wouldn't have known.

lol, slaggy, if you're going to troll, you can't be so vague.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

de1i Game profile

May 7th 2011, 3:49:36

One shouldn't have to dumb down their trolling, if they do it isn't worth saying. There is of course an expection to every rule.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 7th 2011, 13:34:02

actually ketchup i think he might be refering to Smurf and swords
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KyleCleric Game profile

May 7th 2011, 17:05:08

that would make more sense. i don't think anyone in IMP is actively petitioning the admins to make gameplay rules or really anything much in that post.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2011, 17:08:45

I didnt read the thread. I just assumed=p haha.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KyleCleric Game profile

May 7th 2011, 17:24:14

smurf and swords aren't even talking in this page. very strange place to do that kind of trolling.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 7th 2011, 18:10:16