Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 3:50:55

Maybe if you stopped trying to worm your way into clans using aliases

Maybe if you stopped running multis

Maybe if you stopped getting deleted for trying to cheat (in ways other than multies)

but you won't, so no
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 4:00:11

ANyone qho accepts him must pay reps when he suicides me=P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 5:08:01

"for the record i got deleted cause i hit to fast"

yeah that must be it.... you have the fastest internet connection in the game.... m,ust be the reason...

fluff!
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Dizology Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 5:12:22

"for the record i got deleted cause i hit to fast" - not the same reason I heard, this problem was occurring while you weren't attacking.

But you are right, fordy turned into a troll!! :)

Heston Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 5:15:08

i have seen fluff said alot.

i have not however seen anyone called a twit yet.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 6:32:36

Originally posted by m0bzta:
for the record i got deleted cause i hit to fast

I've watched you hit on many occasions - either you have a narcolepsy problem, or you also think Michael Moore is a sprinter.

Next excuse....

mrford Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 7:59:44

Originally posted by Dizology:
"for the record i got deleted cause i hit to fast" - not the same reason I heard, this problem was occurring while you weren't attacking.

But you are right, fordy turned into a troll!! :)

no trolling. everything i referenced to actually happened. its fact.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 15:06:34

Ford speaks truth actually, and I very much doubt if it was cause you hit too fast...
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

zodiac Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 6:12:17

Heston Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 6:12:53

*cickets chirping*
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

paulie Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 15:43:45

YOUR always welcome here at stones, just need a app, and only 16 countries
FOG!!

iNouda Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 23:02:22

Don't do it mob! Then I'd be forced to kill you along with paulie :p

BigRick Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 4:35:32

*points and laughs at mobz*

;-) hiya buddy.
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 3rd 2011, 4:51:07

ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Kill4Free Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 4:57:15

I feel for you mobz, but if you don't follow the rules as has been obvious in the recent passed, no one can trust you. Having countries deleted for cheating from ones tag is a massive embarassement. Especially poor countries like yours.
If I though you had a chance at changing, I would take you up on it, but I don't think that at all.
This FFA is all bout reputation, NBK has a fairly solid one, we do not lie or cheat, you do both, not worth risking it for anything.
NBK

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 4:58:07

k4f i love you, we both respect each other. But u have hellrush in NBK, in my opinion far worse then mob

Kill4Free Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 5:08:58

Hellrush never once violated a rule that NBK had since he joined in November.
NBK rules are fair, not many people will disagree with that, and he followed em.
We will do the best to help you along, teach you what to do, show you what you are allowed to do, but breaking our rules is a no no.

Hellrush, the main reason he was and is hated, is he put together a team of (on hindsight) less them able peeps to take down LAE which was killing anyone who they thought was a threat (justifiably).
Now, he, trying to make a war with pretty much a bunch of newbs, gets a bad rep, while LAE does whatever they want?

Lots of reasons to knock that fellow, but he was the ONLY one that really tried to do something legit, to counter.

I can say I am willing to give a lot of other peeps a chance in NBK, if they follow our rules.

Mobs gets caught cheating once a set, that is the only thing that stops us from considering it.

So please don't compare Hellrush, and Mobzta.
NBK

Pain Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 6:58:28

mob youre so cute when you lie.

athough i like you better then hellrush.
Your mother is a nice woman

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 7:31:50

K4F-
To be honest hellrush lied and was given a few chances. IM not saying people gave him a chance to change, but he did lie and screw over a few people a few times.

ANd ill give you credit for keeping people under control if u can manage to get hellrush, paulei and m0b in NBK and following rules and orders=P.

Heck ill buy you a pitcher if you can pull it off for two sets in a row!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

paulie Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 12:47:42

hmmmm
FOG!!

Bsnake Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 13:00:59

Mob... you called me mate for years.... asked for bots and lied.... and now saying the same to K4F....

are you so dumb to not understand ppl are not stupid????

in th eold game i was a cheat we all know that.... but the one thing i kept was muy honesty....never fluffed people over who were my friends.... so i can maintain my dignity today... in the new EE age.... im a clean player and although im aloud mouth annoying prick ppl can still trust my word....you sir lied and lied and are now seen as a pile of fluff.... shamew i used to enjoy the time we were mates and chatted... cant lie to ppl and not expect it to bite you...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Popcom Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 13:44:37

Originally posted by m0bzta:

this is this first time i was deleted and i still don't understand why

fairly sure its not..
not to mention you said in a diff thread that u were deleted for hitting to fast LOL
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~