Verified:

joe2 Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 15:29:28

please take note that I am here and NOT farming that untagged, though its tempting

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 15:45:03

Interesting...not only has SoF enabled that "suicider" to grab large chunks of their land by, still, running low-def strats, they've also screwed themselves out of getting a sizable fraction of their land back by doing those ABs/BRs on that country, thus putting it into deep DRs.

Let's see if their "official" policy holds any water against LaF...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Soviet Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 15:46:37

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Let's see if their "official" policy holds any water against LaF...

Or Evo.

:)
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 15:49:36

In my defense, I made that post before I saw all the EVO hits.

Oh well.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Chevs

Apr 20th 2011, 16:31:07

what official policy?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Reckless Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 16:36:58

I like Chevs

Soviet Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 16:37:36

Originally posted by Ivan:

Since certain morons cant leave us alone all land taken from countries suiciding on SoF will be retalled accordingly

if you have a pact with us we expect you as our friends have no problem with this and if you dont have a pact with then we really dont care what you think

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

ZIP Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 16:44:02

^ that one
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Murf Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 17:53:43

Keep it up so called friends, thats all I am gonna say

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2011, 18:17:29

Originally posted by Murf:
Keep up the same thing SoF is doing suicides on RD (for instance)?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

joe2 Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 18:20:26

My alliance isn't even friends with yours and I had the common courtesy to not hit him :P

Chevs

Apr 20th 2011, 18:37:31

I will confirm nor deny anything on this post or the other one, except we can be jerks too without breaking pacts
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Murf Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 18:39:09

sof is doing suicides on rd?

interesting first i heard about it

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 18:57:31

SoF and EVO are friends? Interesting opinion...

Chevs

Apr 20th 2011, 19:16:32

bobby what happened to you bud, you changed the most
SOF Head Of Poop

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 20:01:13

SoF and EVO have a unap b/c EVO participated in a prearranged war last set with SoF....they are not "allies". I'm sorry Chevs is this breaking news? What do you mean I have changed?

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 20:13:25

btw my own personal opinion is that

on the spectrum of

hitting untagged suiciders (on clans other than your own) is lame to

hitting untagged suiciders is perfectly acceptable,

I very much lean to the its lame side. And definitely given that SOF is trying to do a lot of positive things for the server, I wish other clans would help them out here and not hit these countries suiciding on them.

That said, when Ivan comes on AT with threats and implying connections that do not exist between EVO (and other clans) and the suiciders; it just appears to this AT idler that SOF is trying to act like a bully like usual and I'm not surprised everyone's natural reaction is to try to piss Ivan off now and not try to help him... And its especially funny to have Ivan treat people so poorly on the one hand and have Murf bemoan the betrayal of alliances that don't exist on the other.

Am I making sense??

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2011, 20:23:16

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
have Murf bemoan the betrayal of alliances that don't exist on the other.

Is that some sort of jab at an unmentioned imaginary alliance? =P

Helmet Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 20:40:46

Talk is cheap. We need to just whip someone's ass. :P

Jiman Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 20:42:59

Good luck SoF in their future war!

madjsp Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 1:55:26

See Helmet has it right. Just whip some ass. Don't go on AT and fluff and complain. just do it!
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2011, 1:56:49

sof is doing suicides on rd?

interesting first i heard about it
meant to be SoF is doing ON suicides on RD :P
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Chevs

Apr 21st 2011, 2:04:13

^ i still dont get it
SOF Head Of Poop

locket Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 2:12:47

Someone is going to hit them. Its kind of hard to get a message to not hit untaggdes to everyone.

locket Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 2:15:36

On a side note...based on what somoene earlier said... I checked the lowest average networths for clans and it contains neither evo nor laf :P

NA, Sof, Omega, RD, and ICN are all below 2mill average still :P

Murf Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 2:34:08

me either chevs

Ivan Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 2:37:19

lol@bobby

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 11:29:09

don't pay any attention to nukevil. he has a tendency to talk way too much.
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 12:14:25

I also happen to be right way too often. Sucks how that works, doesn't it?

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 21:27:58

anybody can be right if they constantly come up with conspiracy theories (on a daily basis) and offer no solutions, except prepping for war.

if i listened to you i think evo would have about 2 members :)
re(ally)tired

Loafer Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 21:34:55

Evo is running multies! *gasp*

aponic Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 21:37:43

NukEvil, you not only are a tool for saying that you are right too often, but you followed it up with a rhetorical question also. Your posts in this specific thread lack any critical thinking. Do you and KJ share a brain or something?

AT is a place for trolling and you always seem shocked at what Ivan posts. Get over yourself.
SOF
Cerevisi

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 26th 2011, 21:46:34

I'm just shocked that SoF hasn't determined that there are mutually beneficial opportunities for SoF and the alliances they keep hating on for watching the news re: suiciders.

I'm sorry SoF's starting to go through suicider-related growing pains.... but realistically, an ounce of internal effort would solve the problem.

I'd take up SoF's offer to rejoin them and "help them deal with suiciders directly" if it wasn't my opinion that this is more of a political move than it is a legitimate complaint about suiciders.

Edit:
upon re-reading, that looks far more inflammatory than it's meant to be...
take that post with a grain of frustrated salt :p
note: just like with leeches, salt will kill suiciders.

Edited By: Pang on Apr 26th 2011, 22:22:19
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

aponic Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 2:25:05

Scode take a big old shut the fluff up. You can't say fluff about SOF policy killing the game while playing in Imag. Go suck on your hypocrite popsicle.
SOF
Cerevisi

BattleKJ Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 2:54:13

For once I find it hard to troll SoF.

I think SoF are experiencing a "small" problem this set that alliances such as LaF and Evo have experienced many sets. I don't think they're doing wrong by just killing certain countries and trying to get other alliances to take their policies into consideration.

You cant say they are ruining the game by taking an aggressive stance when faced with such problems, as they are a warring alliance after all. In the same circumstances I think its fair to say that LaF and Evo both just pushed their members to better protect themselves, which is something SoF will be trying to push aswell but while land is so tight it is easy to understand why SoF feel a sense of injustice.

cypress Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 4:00:32

And what have you proven by your random grabs and ABs?

Seriously, stop being a little pissant and go away.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 11:41:17

iScode:

1) Cypress' comment was aimed at the suicider(s).

2) You are getting robust answers from SoF players, because your claims are insultive and wrong. For a half a year now SoF has made big steps to try and create a better atmosphere in the game. Ever since the set ICN/Sanct hit us while we were netting, we have had a war with NA, where we gave them 2 weeks notice of our intentions, where they ended up FSing us. We've had a netting reset and we've arranged a friendly war with alliances that usually net in exchange for multi-set uNaps. The majority of our players are all-explorers, but we have introduced a new retal policy, where non-top feeds (125% land) are retalled by escalating retals. This makes inter-alliance grabbing possible, because of ghost acres.

Furthermore, we have recruited a lot of old vets back and are trying to find new blood. Yes, we take an aggressive demeanour on AT and we kill untags that hit us dozen times unprovoked. We have moved so far in the interest of the game, but we are not going to destroy our identity. Nothing we can do can really make the game grow at a significant rate. For that to happen whole communities of alliances will have to be persuaded to play here. Maybe someone go to similar games and offer them the challenge of starting up alliances here. Making it facebook appiclable may be way alliances can pick up thousands of recruits and farm thousands more.

If our aggressive talk on AT will scare new players away, then how will they react to your posts, which all pretty much say the game is dying and all alliances are assholes. We have been spending the year trying to improve the game; you come back and start lambasting us, how can you not expect the replies you are getting?

aponic Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:40:07

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by aponic:
Scode take a big old shut the fluff up. You can't say fluff about SOF policy killing the game while playing in Imag. Go suck on your hypocrite popsicle.

I have nothing to do withany leadership policies of Imaginary Numbers since EE started, I have not been and will not be influencing their decisions in any way. Infact I probably disagree with a lot of their decisions, if I do (I dont actually know their policies or history in EE) I would say so publically as I have done. I will still continue to play in Imag simply to catch up with all friends.

Thanks you for addressing the points I made though aponic, very informative reply which completely makes me see your point of view, and understand why SOF wants to kill the game *slow clap*.

You are criticizing SOF based on policy while simultaneously taking no responsibility for playing in a tag that clearly makes worse policy decisions. You are just being a toolbag Scode. Why would I bother to address any other points in an argument founded on hypocritical rhetoric?
SOF
Cerevisi

Flamey Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 23:33:26

If we could control everyone in a tag of our size and stop them from hitting untags, we'd also be in a position to get them all to buy defence heh. All it takes is one of two people.

aponic Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 2:52:42

Scode: You play in a tag that you know nothing about yet know enough about our tag to mock our policies. Once again you demonstrate your brilliance.
SOF
Cerevisi

CrazyMatt Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 3:01:48

flamey just crapped on everyone... if you respect the game people might wanna start respecting the bigger tags, we keep our members and our vets come back to OUR alliacnes not to try others cuz our communities are strong... not saying the smaller ones dont have strong communities ours just last longer and our members dont get sick of the game cuz we mix it up everyset instead of netting set after set after set... we net maybe once a year if that, i know ive been gone for awhile but im back and sofs members board is more active than AT, you all can honestly suck it because i agree with flamey, your negative posts turn players away, most new players are from other games nowadays and they know to look at the forums to see how it is, if you got something negative to say shut the fluff up, trash talk but be friendly andd to icn, fluff YOU YOU DESERVE IT, and if this doesnt help out #62, eat it