Verified:

braden Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 3:57:23

it was a while ago, but i recall kb was in position to take it but crashed? granted quite a while was left to go, but.. he looked good (again, from what i recall.. my memory sucks)

i do recall this afternoon after church i was expecting either football or nascar (so used to one or the other being on that i guess i assumed) and i had neither. it was boring as fluff.

mrford Game profile

Apr 17th 2011, 16:20:05

wow Hendrick 1 2 3 4 qualifying at dega!

thats some strong engines you put together, and a massive advantage that you have having 4 team mates all together at the front of a race as batfluff crazy as this. will be interesting to see how this plays out
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Apr 17th 2011, 17:32:37

yea i'm looking forward to ending, watching it now (just finished playing express, so back to it)

mrford Game profile

Apr 17th 2011, 20:53:34

DAMNIT mark is too nice. he easily could of blocked jimmy and saved a win for gordon and a 2nd or 3rd place for himself. instead they left the bottom open and he ends up 8th!

hendrick had a amazing day though having 4 of the top 8 (1st, 3rd, 4th, and 8th)

http://i.cdn.turner.com/...llafinish-homepage-t1.jpg

0.002 second margin of victory. try to get that in any other form of racing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Apr 18th 2011, 13:37:10

indeed, what a finish. I didn't think jimmie and jr could squeak their way past in the bottom.

martin might be a nice man, a standup guy, but you gotta give mad respect to both jimmie and jr for how they finished that race. i'm not the biggest earnhardt fan, but they were back the whole race, and then with thirteen (??) or so to go they made their move and down to the last hundred meters it was quite exciting.

I was almost asleep by lap 120, i'd had to wake up very, very early both saturday and sunday for church, so i was exhausted, but that finish sure as hell woke me up ;)

mrford Game profile

Apr 18th 2011, 19:51:03

all 4 hendrick card did that braden, not just jimmy and jr

mark and jeff were actually in the back for more of the race than jr and jimmy
Swagger of a Chupacabra