Verified:

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 10:23:51

So i go to KFC at punchbowl today(its a suburb with a najority muslim population)....All chicken is Halal(i dont really care) signs saying popcorn chicken isnt halal... i asked for the new bacon burgur,ohh we dont sell bacon in this sotre... WTF is going on...why cant i get bacon on a menu item cause lots of their customers cant/dont eat bacon... what fluff...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 10:43:55

Atleast you could get it somewhere else.. KFC at my place doesnt sell bacon. At All. Country wide.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 10:48:57

what country is that?????
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Dizology Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 11:05:36

Not mine thats for sure :)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 12th 2011, 11:11:16

there has been one like that down here in melbourne for years
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 11:46:07

yeah but who cares about melbourne????

it probably happens here in othe rplaces,but its nevewr effected me lol
<Crippler> 115m NW

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 12th 2011, 12:01:45

yeah the way i see it, if they dont want bacon in it then they can ask for it with no bacon, why should the rest of us suffer
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dragon Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 12:02:36

Originally posted by Warster:
yeah the way i see it, if they dont want bacon in it then they can ask for it with no bacon, why should the rest of us suffer

^^^ - Quote of the month.

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 12:33:16

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by Warster:

^^^ - Quote of the month.

Because their stupid religion says they cannot eat at a restaurant that serves bacon in the same kitchen (at least that is the deal with Kosher).

Last I checked if "they" or someone who wants to have "them" as customers, it is more than legitimate for them not to serve bacon...

Do you get angry when you go to a vagitarian restaurant and they tell you no meat? I guess maybe it was the surprise of being at a KFC?
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Dragon Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 13:01:08

I think the anger is because the man can't walk into a restaurant in his own country and buy what he can buy at any other KFC because of the religious practices of foreigners.

It is NOT "legitimate" for them to not serve bacon. That only enables more and more restrictions on the "non-Muslim" majority of Australian society.

That said, the simple thing to do is to not only refuse to patronize that particular KFC, nut stir things up a bit on the internet and encourage all others to not eat at or order from that particular KFC.

You see, it would be illegal (I assume) in Australia to prohibit non-Muslims from entering their store, so they do the next best thing. They refuse to sell non-Muslim ingredients. Same fluff, same smell.

Frankly, I'm surprised that KFC would even permit that under the franchising agreement that they have with each individual store owner. It's a straight up discriminatory practice.

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 13:08:51

Wow, something struck a nerve with you apparently. It isn't a form of discrimination to not offer a type of food. No one is allowed to have bacon at that restaurant, no one is being discriminated against.

It is their fluffing restaurant, management can do whatever the hell they want in regards to what TYPES of food they serve. If they felt like it they could have KFC without any chicken as long as their chain was approved by the upper management.

Who wants to eat at KFC anyway.....

<3 bsnake
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Popcom Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 13:17:59

fairly ignorant to say only foreigners don't eat bacon. Islam isn't a new religion by any means, and every 1st world country has had Muslim populations for a long time...
also, what Ozzite said. its there restaurant. you dont like it? don't go there. they can run it how they like.
and....who wants to eat at KFC anyway, EWWWWWW
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mrford Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 13:21:44

Bojangles >>>>>>>>> KFC
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Philippines Azkals Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 13:42:45

i heart KFC <3

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2011, 14:45:41

GB bacon!!!!!!!!!!

snawdog Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 15:09:22

bonus post.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Link Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 15:13:16

kfc ftw!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

braden Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 15:50:13

there is a pizza pizza here in toronto that offers halal toppings. I out right refuse to order so much as a slice of pizza from there (i should point out the only meat i have on pizza is chicken.. chicken and cheese, what a pizza i know!).

They are allowed to put up a sign saying halal offered here. I'm also allowed to put up a sign saying bacon touches everything sold in this store, i guess that means you're not going to choose to eat at my establishment. My sign will have worked wonders.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 16:04:16

I would eat at a place that said bacon is on everything

mrford Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 16:05:50

Only pizza with chicken on it that is any good is a chicken, bacon, ranch.

Best pizza of all time is a simple bacon and jalapeño. Nom nom nom
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TNTroXxor Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 17:11:54

Originally posted by Bsnake:
what country is that?????

Malaysia
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Pain Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 17:16:11

Originally posted by braden:
there is a pizza pizza here in toronto that offers halal toppings. I out right refuse to order so much as a slice of pizza from there (i should point out the only meat i have on pizza is chicken.. chicken and cheese, what a pizza i know!).

They are allowed to put up a sign saying halal offered here. I'm also allowed to put up a sign saying bacon touches everything sold in this store, i guess that means you're not going to choose to eat at my establishment. My sign will have worked wonders.

just put up a sign like some products have a disclaimer on them stating products may contain nuts instead have it say all food may contain pork.
Your mother is a nice woman

Thunder Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 17:18:37

Yeah but Malaysia is an islamic country too :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Junky Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 19:01:35

KFC serves bacon?? only think I knew it sold was Chicken products... and the regular sides, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, green beans... I guess that has bacon in it...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 20:47:14

The other part is all the chicken is halal,no choice in that either...

Dragon is spot on,but ozzy is right too.

Either way I can avoid that store,just wanted to stir the boards up
<Crippler> 115m NW

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2011, 21:59:50

damnit, when i want chicken, KFC is ... okay ... for bacon, go to Kentucky Fried Bacon ! ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

crazyserb Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 0:22:56

lol how are you guys so disrespectfull of other people's religion over bacon...

its easy to blame someone else...blame your countries for selling out
i swear if i had a crap load of money i could make the first language of Canada to be Serbian....

its their hood, so the guy sells what he knows will sell, and KFC will gladly allow it couse the more money the better, if there was a market for sandwitches with dhiarea they will allow it...

anyhow, nice thread:) i like when people stir fluff up

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 0:55:31

That's my point,the western world is bowing down to minorities and forgetting how we got to this point in history... I'm a fair person so y should I be excluded in a choice in a country that for now I'm in the majority...

Like someone said go to their country and it's their way or bad luck..yet we are racist...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 0:57:30

That's my point,the western world is bowing down to minorities and forgetting how we got to this point in history... I'm a fair person so y should I be excluded in a choice in a country that for now I'm in the majority...

Like someone said go to their country and it's their way or bad luck..yet we are racist...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Twain Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 1:07:02

Celebrate Denny's. BACONALIA!

Popcom Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 1:21:55

OR, you are being the bigger persons...
everyone fluffes because u don't understand business.
its simple. ill explain.
they (kfc for example) goes:

a) how much additional revenue will we make by going halal?
b) ok now, how much will we lose by going halal? (ppl refusing to eat here cause we "bow" to a minority)

if #a>#b...halal it is.
understand?

(in other words, be mad at greedy profit hungry corporations, not the minority populations)

Edited By: Popcom on Apr 13th 2011, 1:26:58
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 1:56:22

Corperations money hungry..... Never..

<Crippler> 115m NW

braden Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 2:20:19

"lol how are you guys so disrespectfull of other people's religion over bacon..."

their not offering bacon, or non halal foods, is being disresptful towards my peoples religion. we don't value the animal, in fact the good lord told me to take dominion over all of them.

If they want to use a sharp knife and cut the windpipe so be it. I would like some bacon with my windpipe slit animal, please. By not offering it you are forcing their way of life on me. But I'm not allowed to ask they sell bacon at an establishment open to anybody of any religion or country of birth without being ridiculed and berated?

I don't say we shouldn't accept what they want to eat just because we don't want to eat it ourselves. All I ask is that this be a two way street. But I'm white, so I'm a racist.

Popcom Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 3:55:15

what makes you sound racist, is the lack of knowledge you have of what it means to sell halal foods, mixed with your head strong views.

its like kosher food. for example, i worked in a factory that made BAGS. some of which stored flour or sugar. and in order for some company to call there flour/suger kosher, not only did the food IN the bag have to be kosher, anything that did or COULD even TOUCH the bag had to be kosher. as far as, we couldn't use duct tape to attach something to the press that printed the pattern on the paper that would be used on the bag cause duct tape isn't kosher.
similarly, u cant prep halal food using the same counter, deep fryer, utensils, ect. that could contaminate.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 4:47:50

Pop I don't care lol

I made this to get some debate going cause FFAT is turning into a boring waste of space..
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 4:52:40

I'll post more argumentative stuff to wind it up lol

I didn't even read all if post lol

I'm posting while driving is my excuse
<Crippler> 115m NW

braden Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 4:56:36

yes, i believe they should get what they want to eat. i'm not a racist. i believe, at the time same, that i should myself get to eat what i want to eat. that makes me the racist.

oh, they want their food prepared in a certain way, and if it isn't they refuse to eat it. they aren't racist. i want my food prepared in a certain way, myself, and if it isn't i refuse to eat it. I'm a racist.

fluffing astounding. two way street? ignorant racist, you heard it here first.

Rico Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 18:33:44

Originally posted by braden:
yes, i believe they should get what they want to eat. i'm not a racist. i believe, at the time same, that i should myself get to eat what i want to eat. that makes me the racist.

I would like to point out you and Bsnake are the only ones calling yourselves racists over this.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 18:52:07

if u do a taste test bacon will win the meat war!

Sifos Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 21:30:18

The real question is: why are you eating chickin in australia?!?

HAVE SOME KANGOROO!!!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

braden Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 21:43:53

i am told i am a racist every other day, but I will thank you Rico for not calling me one (whether you think i am or not you kept it to yourself :P)

Acevan Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 21:53:32

all the kfc stores near me have really crap service so i dont bother going anyway

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 21:58:00

We do sell Roo...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 13th 2011, 21:59:57

Over here if u speak out about things like this ur branded a racist,get out from under ur redneck Rico
<Crippler> 115m NW

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2011, 13:07:16

All I believe in is the right of conquest. I won. Adopt my values or I will kill you and rape your women. If I have not conquered you yet, be patient, I will. Eventually all of your bacon will belong to me. And I'll share it with CC in return for some of their beer.