Verified:

iwar Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 17:44:10

i guess i need help so the first person to contact me, I will join there clan . Aim iwar42
)-} Killin is like my THING )-}

(I watch you as you are sleeping) HOW CUTE ;P

iwar Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 17:53:45

looks like i am out of luck.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 17:54:11

Net or war?
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 17:55:01

join TSE
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 17:56:01

If you want to net come to TKO =).

If you want to war:
IMP
CC
NBK(but not this set)
Ares wargains i think.
PoD isnt recruiting but they are mostly warrers i beleive.

I dont got AIM. Im in mIRC if u wanna chat there=)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 17:58:40

any clan that self farms isn't considered "true netters" more like wonnabe's

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:01:59

We dont dictate how people play. I for one am only grabbing my retallers this set, besides that no self farming.

Watch out untags tho! haha

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 18:05:06

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
We dont dictate how people play. I for one am only grabbing my retallers this set, besides that no self farming.

So you sit there and farm yourself to net? Keeping minimal defense and not growing till the last minute?

Not very hard to netgain that way...

Rockman Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:07:16

Originally posted by raz:

So you sit there and farm yourself to net? Keeping minimal defense and not growing till the last minute?

Everyone has the option to netgain that way. If its not very hard, then everyone doing that must finish with the same networth ... unless there's some skill & technique involved in doing a better job of it.

Generally the people who claim another play style is unskilled actually just lack skill in that play style.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:13:11

try it. try to not get grabbed much doing it. Theres a few options:
1- keep yourself in DR with GS or AB or something. IMHO not worth it. Waste of turns. GS and AB turns shoudl be used netting
2- Keep alot of defence
3- keep medium defence, and retal effectivly.

its not an easy thing to do. TKO has been a bit lucky but also we have put alot of effort into maintaining tag stabiltiy through politics and keeping our members under control.

Will i run low defence? maybe. We will see. Depends how i feel. Is there a risk? With NBK and IMP netting right now fluff yah. I agree with theres a server wide war, and we are the only ones netting, self farming takes little talent. Doing it well takes talent. I dont do it well though. Ask K4F. Ask IMp. What do i do? I get grabbed. I retal hard and well. I move on.

Self farming well is a skill. It takes effort. Get over it.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:13:41

Ps. THis set im not farming myself to net. Im farming my retallers to get max gains. Best way to deter grabs are to retal for more then they took=)

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:14:37

If you want to be a "successful" netgainer you need to take advantage of all the opportunities you have. In FFA that includes self-farming, self-FA chains and solo buyouts. That has to be a given when trying to netgain on this server.

Along the same lines as Rockman, why don't you give it a try and see if you come close to any of my stats let alone catsup or llaar. How is there any less skill to netting with self-farming than netting without? Clearly you are not a good netter if you beat someone when you self-farm and they didn't, only if you beat others who self-farm.

All that being said, it is a game and people should play as they like.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:15:03

Ps. THis set im not farming myself to net. Im farming my retallers to get max gains. Best way to deter grabs are to retal for more then they took=)

Making your other countries fatter is just a pleasant side affect ;p;p

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 18:21:49

Originally posted by Rockman:

Everyone has the option to netgain that way. If its not very hard, then everyone doing that must finish with the same networth ... unless there's some skill & technique involved in doing a better job of it.

Generally the people who claim another play style is unskilled actually just lack skill in that play style.

Ok rockman, you are going to question if I can net now? LoL

Ozz what levels? I've done it all before even before the mass cheating that llaar has done in the past...

Rockman Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:23:23

Ozz what levels? I've done it all before even before the mass cheating that llaar has done in the past...

Nope, but I am questioning your ability to netgain using the self-farming technique. I don't think you have the skill in self-farming to match others who self-farm.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 18:25:15

Originally posted by Ozzite:

If you want to be a "successful" netgainer you need to take advantage of all the opportunities you have. In FFA that includes self-farming, self-FA chains and solo buyouts. That has to be a given when trying to netgain on this server.

Along the same lines as Rockman, why don't you give it a try and see if you come close to any of my stats let alone catsup or llaar. How is there any less skill to netting with self-farming than netting without? Clearly you are not a good netter if you beat someone when you self-farm and they didn't, only if you beat others who self-farm.

All that being said, it is a game and people should play as they like.

FYI Ozz I do agree with the fact, that it is a game and players should do what they want - but don't dont brag about how good your clan is or how good your stats are because you self-farmed/buyouts/ run mass multi rings to do so.

When i last played here llarr and Ice and the players in that clan were caught for a mass multi ring they ran....I find it hard to believe that players haven't found a way to cheat..laar being the best at it.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:26:52

Bragging about stats attained by cheating is lame. Self-farming is not cheating, thus there is nothing wrong with bragging about stats achieved via self farming.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 18:28:04

Nope, but I am questioning your ability to netgain using the self-farming technique. I don't think you have the skill in self-farming to match others who self-farm.

come on .. lol

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:30:17

So all self-farmers cheat because 1 group got caught? right...

The sets that got llaar the NW that he did were based almost entirely on LGing his own countries, which was completely viewable from the news. Not to say he couldn't have gotten FA or something, but the NW he got can completely be explained by his land. If he got outside FA or buyouts it would have been a lot higher...

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:30:19

Raz.... noone was bragging about fluff and you came in here and insulted a practice. You brought this up.

If you see me make a thread bragging about my accomplishments via self farming, for sure you can complain. but doing it out of nowhere is incredibly lame.

Make a new thread for that if you want since we have derailed this one lol

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 18:30:47

anyways good to see the same cheats still playing here....I'll be back in few months to revive this conversation....give the pawns something to fluff for a few hours...later nub.

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:31:01

I was bragging (but only after he mentioned it)...LOL

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:31:36

I hope this was productive for you as it was for us :D

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:32:38

lol im not a cheat BTW.

Ive ONCE cheated in EE. Ran a macro. Didnt knwo you werent allowed to. Used it to buy 32$ food out, since i made arestart and was buying 1.5m bushels at a time.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2011, 18:36:22

I just like to start controversy every 6 months - even though I haven't played in years :)

I like the old school ways not the BS short cuts, you guys do now....lammmme.

Edited By: raz on Apr 11th 2011, 18:43:14
See Original Post

Ozzite Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:36:35

OMG HAX

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:39:33

Who uses AIM anymore?
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Pain Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:46:28

i do.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragon Game profile

Apr 11th 2011, 18:52:01

I just like to start controversy every 6 months - even though I haven't played in years :)

Sup Raz :) Explain to me the difference between self farmers and bottom feeders. Both go after easy, relatively undefended targets to get tons of land.

Not arguing with you but......

zodiac Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 4:50:54

poor iwar.. his thread just got hijacked

Link Game profile

Apr 12th 2011, 5:16:09

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Seraph

Apr 14th 2011, 23:59:59

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2011, 3:51:13

Originally posted by Dragon:

Sup Raz :) Explain to me the difference between self farmers and bottom feeders. Both go after easy, relatively undefended targets to get tons of land.

Not arguing with you but......

1- Bottom feeding takes a talent of searching and spending time to find targets
2- I didn't always bottom feed, I went land:land with kill4free in the days of e2025 running demo/farmers where i beat k4f in land grabs and the only player to beat me was wop on land and he ran a dict/farmer and almost won (wop was a crazy playerand always done well, but crazijay always told me he cheated)
3- to answer your question - grabbing whether it be bottomfeeding or top feeding whatever, the point is to grab as much as you can and be able to defend it not like nowadays with noobs self farming and running farms in order to keep up - I am willing to bet that players here cant do it - i mean guys like ketchup are now considered netters wtf??? lol Ketchup couldnt run a decent country unless someone else ran it for him, now he is considered to be a good netter running a top netting clan ha ha ha...like i said before self farming = no skill and anyone willing to self farm and FA food can easily build a 500 mill nw country very easily.

and in regards to llaar this dude is just a blatent cheater always has been always will be and its been proven NUFF said.

How ya doing dragon? Dont see ESD around?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2011, 3:54:14

FYI- to those sending me msg's stop i am not playing or coming back - but remind me when next round starts.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 4:01:22

Hey i put mild ammounts of effort into my fluff countries raz!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2011, 4:15:39

Hey i put mild ammounts of effort into my fluff countries raz!

and yet reading your alliance rankings TKO is the best netting clan, i find it amusing that you put "mild AMOUNTS of effort" in your countries...lol

I mean i played 1 reset here and avg'ed 150-175mill (i think) nw in 15 countries and killed a 750 mill LaE country....on an avg of 40-50k acres "mild amounts of efforts" no self farming/fa etc.

I guess i'm annoyed by the fact players brag about netting when they self farm and fa = not netting

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2011, 4:17:22

put it this way

1- you self farm
2- you use buyouts
3- you fa

= you are not a netter but rather a w-o-n-n-a-b-e netter.

have a nice day

go habs go

Pain Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 4:20:35

raz thats funny because we used to do buyouts and FA chains in TSE all the time lol.

the point of FFA server is to do the best you can with the 16 countries your allowed. if you wanna lay claim to being the best netter then winning a single country server is the way to go IMO.
Your mother is a nice woman

Junky Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 4:23:04

so you find the clan you were looking for iwar?
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2011, 4:23:38

That ended when TSE moved to Pandora with the odd exception with certain players but good try

iwar Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 4:35:18

still looking

i thought i had a clan but its taking along time to get in.
so with that said ~~

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 15th 2011, 5:42:01

if 150- 170 mil average is all u can get on 40-50K land then u suck raz
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Havoc Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 5:50:14

Same fluff, different set..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Havoc Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 5:53:31

The fact is, self-farming doesn't break any in-game rules. If doing something that is completely legal, and doesn't hurt anyone else can help someone get a top10 finish, or a higher ANW finish, then why not?

Most of the good players here now who also self-farm can also finish well in other servers afaik.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Gmann03 Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 5:55:36

FoCuS, no nonsense clan.
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

iwar Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 6:00:58

that's the clan that take a week to join

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 15th 2011, 6:27:30

like we have said Iwar if u wanna net and maybe kill a few countries over the reset join TKO :)

message me here or in IRC in the earth chat
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 6:31:55

that's cause u went through pain and not me :P

send me a pm iwar and we'll work fluff out
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mdevol Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 8:51:29

join sota, they need active members
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 15th 2011, 13:08:50

join pod :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice