Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 14:10:56

Okay. Here's the deal. If you find something in the game, in the news, at the grocery store, drive-thru or even your kitchen that would be an example of what a God Damn Idiot would do, post it up here.

Nine Dead In Afghan Koran Burning Protests

Seems that some folks in Afghanistan murdered 9 people "in protest" to an American Preacher burning a Koran on March 20.

I started y'all off with a two-bagger because obviously, Afghans killing their OWN PEOPLE over something someone did HALFWAY ACROSS THE PLANET is an act of God Damn Idiocy.

That said, this Florida bible-thumper Terry Jones also qualifies because ANY IDIOT KNOWS that if you burn a Koran, people are likely to die, and probably innocent ones.

Disclaimer To Keep This Pertinent To The FFA Forum:

GDI is an EE FFA net gaining clan. Buy my tech.

Edited By: Dragon on Apr 2nd 2011, 14:13:09
See Original Post

synoder Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 14:40:26

lol when I was reading it I kept seeing Korean rather than Koran.

Dragon Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 14:44:26

LMAO!

It's disturbing that:

A) You originally saw it as Koreans being burned in protest.

B) That I can't get that out of my head now and

C) That I think that's funny as hell. In a very sick, twisted way.

iNouda Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 14:57:34

+1

SwedishViper Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 15:01:11

"HIV patients in the South African township of Umlazi live in fear of being robbed of their live-saving anti-retroviral drugs.

They have become attractive targets for gangs who steal their pills, which are then combined with detergent powder and rat poison to make "whoonga" - a highly toxic and addictive street drug.

Smokers use it to lace joints, believing the anti-retroviral Stocrin increases the hallucinogenic effects of marijuana - though there is no scientific proof of this."

HIV-medicine, detergent powder and rat poison seems to be the recipe of the day to make a south african IDIOT :)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Mathais Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 15:32:02

Originally posted by Dragon:
Buy my tech.

The shameless self promotion is my favourite part of this post.

Definitely a GDI example though.

Pain Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 18:17:14

so youre tellin me we have troops over there for nothing? all we have to do is burn korans and they will do the work for us?
Your mother is a nice woman

SwedishViper Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 18:26:23

@ Pain - Depends if by "work" you mean killing UN-personnel (7 killed yesterday, including one swedish dude)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

ZDH Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 19:08:32

Every time I go to work I have to deal with God Damn Idiocy...thats why I have to work every Saturday because some GOD DAMN IDIOT doesn't know how to make a GOD DAMN schedule efficently.

ASSSSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I could be at the lake but instead i'll be at work slaving away :(
-BigZ

Heston Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 23:55:41

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 0:20:05

i saw Koreans fist too lol....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

ZDH Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 6:03:18

The sign BARACK OBAMA BACK OFF! lol!

http://www.youtube.com/...amp;NR=1&feature=fvwp

LMAO!

I did have a college prof. from Africa (community college lol) anyway he did say they don't like homosexuality in Africa and it's not allowed. Nigeria I think is where he said he was from.
-BigZ

Popcom Game profile

Apr 3rd 2011, 14:21:52

Originally posted by Heston:

this guy is the next Fox "News" anchor..
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Twain Game profile

Apr 6th 2011, 0:54:55

Originally posted by ZDH:
The sign BARACK OBAMA BACK OFF! lol!

http://www.youtube.com/...amp;NR=1&feature=fvwp

LMAO!

I did have a college prof. from Africa (community college lol) anyway he did say they don't like homosexuality in Africa and it's not allowed. Nigeria I think is where he said he was from.

That sounds when Ahmedinajad or whatever (don't feel like looking up the spelling) from Iran said while discussing some issues in the U.S. that Iran doesn't have homosexuals like the United States does.