Verified:

Mathais Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 23:38:16

FoCuS!!!

That's right, unfortunately my run a solo in reincarnated UNITED and then UP last set has finally come to an end.

Honourable mention to some clans that I considered joining last set, some of which aren't even around anymore, but I wanted to mention...

KA, Mars did an effective job of recruiting me, and for a while I thought I would end up here. I'm sad that they're gone, because although they stirred up too much fluff for their own good sometimes, I bet they had a lot I fun.

IMP, KyleCleric, and by extention his clan have earned my respect. I want you to know that I genuinely considered your offer to join.

Swordz, I know that they're not around anymore, and I'm very sad at the dissolution of this clan. I have almost no ties to the Swordz from years ago, nevertheless I considered joining here simply because I consider your conduct over the past two sets honourable.

SOTA, many people don't share it, but I've always had a soft spot for Shi and her clan.

Dragon, you and I would get along pretty well... If you ever need a new home...

I just wanted to put that out there, and announce where I'll be playing from now on.

Popcom Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 0:25:17

k
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 0:29:50

good pick they are good people but dont tell them i said that

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2011, 0:36:06

>.>
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

KyleCleric Game profile

Apr 2nd 2011, 1:38:16

Originally posted by LeftyHa8er:
good pick they are good people but dont tell them i said that

true
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.