Verified:

Sethra

May 7th 2010, 16:46:34

We have our share of bank problems too... just recently, BMO and an Alberta MP are implicated in a giant mortgage fraud.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 7th 2010, 17:29:43

Yeah but Australia doesn't have any banks of note:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2010, 18:16:17

Macquarrie Bank fits that bill, o green one :)

and yes, canada IS on top of the world ... from the northern perspective ... there and Iceland ... except iceland no longer has banks >.>

Edited By: Akula on May 7th 2010, 18:17:21
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 7th 2010, 19:02:40

Iceland went from Classy to Ashy.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2010, 21:00:47

Well....i've been to both Mexico and Canada.

And I can truly say one thing. I never saw 12 people jump out of a cab, too many pairs of titties to count, and anything or everything for "almost free" in Canada.

Like Davey boy said. Canada's #1 export revenue is to the US and the US's #1 export revenue is to Canada.

After saying all that. Screw Canada and the meese that they rode in on (And Humped). At least we shun our French, you give them their own uppity province. You lumber jack living, flannel wearing, maple syrup eating, hockey playing bastards. Also it is a well known fact that Canadians have 32 hours in the day so that they may spend 24 hours of them on the internet. The ones that aren't playing hockey or lumber jacking that is.

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 7th 2010, 21:03:21

Don't forget curling, screetch drinking and baby seal clubbing!

We have many hobbies up here.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2010, 21:06:40

For some reason a bunch of the Canadian women HATED me.

Like, I didn't even say anything to them to warrant the verbal attacks I received. Seriously though.

I think I have one of those faces or something. You know. The kind that those hairy moose baby hookers want to molest but know they should stick to the hairy apes they are use to and get all upset when they see my gorgeousness.

The guys loved me though. Crap....maybe I was in the wrong part of Toronto.