Verified:

trainboy Game profile

Mar 27th 2011, 19:02:33

Allies give the best players an advantage over weaker players and new players. I reason this as when farming untags most have no def allies off allies or other. Experienced players at least have def ally. Tech rings and or off allies. Making it easier to create a gulf of class. I feel to remove allies gives other players a chance. Gives inexperienced techers no disadvantages from being kept out of the best tech rings. And massively simplifies retals and calcs. Only issue is the building of relations in solo servers. I propose trade pacts stay for fa.

Jiman Game profile

Mar 29th 2011, 5:10:41

You seem to be talking about the alliance server... which is a server based on alliances. If you an untagged country playing on the alliance server expect to be attacked. If you want to play on a server with no alliance play on express or primary.

You will always have NO CHANCE when your on the alliance server. It doesnt matter whether they have allies or not.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 29th 2011, 13:44:30

Originally posted by Jiman:
You seem to be talking about the alliance server... which is a server based on alliances. If you an untagged country playing on the alliance server expect to be attacked. If you want to play on a server with no alliance play on express or primary.

You will always have NO CHANCE when your on the alliance server. It doesnt matter whether they have allies or not.

Yep, because there will always be alliances like SoL that kill you merely for having a military.

CrazyMatt Game profile

Mar 29th 2011, 13:49:08

why dont they just add 25% defense to untags?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 29th 2011, 18:15:19

It looked like he was referring specifically to tech allies...
Finally did the signature thing.

trainboy Game profile

Mar 31st 2011, 22:47:37

No it was more all servers and all pacts I had expected some more input though.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 2:16:49

But if you remove allies, then I don't have an excuse to organize a kill run on someone in primary or tourney for retalling me! Then I could actually get deleted for cheating rather than getting away with it! This is so unfair to cheaters, this is a horrible idea!!

Detmer Game profile

Apr 1st 2011, 14:14:44

I do think allies should be removed on individual servers.