Verified:

Evolution Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 7:45:35

*puts on flame resistant suit*

Well some, suggestions for the p-bots.

1.) That the bots have a 10-25% chance to retal with a random missile for a landgrab, and that they have moderate to high spals.

-This would balance out their function with risk, and would mean countries would need to spies and SDI if they wanted to farm bots. It would potentially solve the AI problem of retals.

-This would also lower the threat of clans killing neutral countries, as all bot countries would have this risk.

2.) I am not all up on, the current DR functions, but I think neutrals would be better off with DR setting in faster. As p-bots would raise the availablity of land in general, strengthening DR would protect really players newbies.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 8:08:35

1 missile isn't enough. Empty the arsenal of missiles on a random 1 in 5 retal chance. Either you get away with murder, or you waste turns rebuilding.

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 15:53:04

Originally posted by Evolution:
*puts on flame resistant suit*

Well some, suggestions for the p-bots.

1.) That the bots have a 10-25% chance to retal with a random missile for a landgrab, and that they have moderate to high spals.

-This would balance out their function with risk, and would mean countries would need to spies and SDI if they wanted to farm bots. It would potentially solve the AI problem of retals.

-This would also lower the threat of clans killing neutral countries, as all bot countries would have this risk.

2.) I am not all up on, the current DR functions, but I think neutrals would be better off with DR setting in faster. As p-bots would raise the availablity of land in general, strengthening DR would protect really players newbies.

There is actually a full board for this type of discussion. PM qz/pang if you want to be a part, I guess. Hasn't been to active for a while tho...
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

aponic Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 20:02:15

Or just talk to Ozzite, he knows a lot about bot running.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 20:13:12

lol

well played
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 20:15:39

Get a room guys

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 20:39:53

we arnt in love with each other ozzite

we are in love with you, clearly
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 20:47:18

Typical

CGiboney Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 21:41:53

Who isnt?? :P

Unholy Monks