Verified:

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 20:35:18

we have just killed the last OOP SanctFFA countries.

warstats:
http://www.eestats.com/...tFFA&badside[]=Xtinct

We are re-declaring war on IMP, may god have mercy on their civies souls!

Edited By: mrford on Mar 22nd 2011, 20:41:58
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2011, 20:48:42

*pokes Donny* >.>

confirmed - war back on

Edited By: Akula on Mar 22nd 2011, 21:02:15
See Original Post
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

AtlantisCH Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 21:16:13

Eh, have fun!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2011, 21:22:00

been good fighing alongside you IMP :)

JJosh Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 21:29:45

w00t. fun fun.
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

KyleCleric Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 22:51:07

not much of a war at this point
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 22:54:19

how not?

you have more countries

we have a SLIGHT NW advantage

you dont wanna fight now that you dont have a massive advantage? we outhit the fluff outta you against Sanct, many of your countries have full turns.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:09:21

Imp just lost 60 good breakers, and in a close fight, quantity of breakers matters almost as much as quality (Military wise). I think we all know NW alone means nothing :P

But that being said, still a good fight left to be had! Everyone kill everyone!!!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:12:33

well, we were lemming killing almost EVERY SINGLE one of sanct FFA's tops while IMP sat there sucking their thumbs, so whatever. not exactly like we grew during the war

we said we would return to war after we eradicated sanct, and here we are
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:16:21

Im not saying it is unfair, but you weren't gettin killed either during the war. As for lemming countries all it takes is 1 lemming to get it to break range, 1 more for mid breaking, the other 6-8 get some easy income. So I would say you did grow during the war :P

Just saying, don't be pretending it is a even war now, Sanct sorta ruined it. But it is still a war worth having!
NBK

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:20:51

meh whatever

we are killing IMP like we said we were. cry about it if you wish

we were still down by about 150% in NW wise when sanct hit. now they are pretty even and IMP acts defeated. thats kinda embarrassing.

ofc it isnt the same war. but its still a war

Edited By: mrford on Mar 22nd 2011, 23:23:26
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

EViL

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:26:40

Clearly nobody let mrford know what the war terms were.

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:29:10

funny

me
aponic
mdevol
maki
donny
missyv

we were all on when we re-deced on you

you will not get a different ansewr from anyone in CC
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:31:55

poop
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:33:18

So KC makes a comment and now you are saying they all act defeated?
Not only that but you said I was crying?

Well gotta say, you sure are sticking to your guns as ffat troll :P
NBK

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:37:29

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

other things were said in IRC

its not all about you sir!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:41:44

and yes, im 105 posts from passing NOW3P

troll is what i need to do!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KyleCleric Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:50:56

Originally posted by mrford:

Yup. On IRC, we said you should stop hitting us until we've talked with your leadership.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:53:16

Seriously dude, you are going out of your way to make your allies look bad on ffat? They deserve more respect then that.
NBK

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:53:55

and i responded to that. you wont get a different answer as we were all there when we started hitting again lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:55:27

Seriously dude, you are going out of your way to make your allies look bad on ffat? They deserve more respect then that.

come on, i know your own war isnt that boring. stop trying to feed me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:55:45

No problem with IRC convo, no problem with hitting, but trying to make em look worse on ffat to boot just shows lack of respect. If an ally does something you don't agree with, say nothing or tell em in person.
NBK

mrford Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 23:57:25

as i said, i already did. hes trying to insinuate that our leaders arnt aware that we are hitting them again, or that they wernt aware that we were going to resume the war after sanctFFA was killed. this was made clear 2 weeks ago.

he got an answer on IRC, he asked the same question here. im going to respond the same way here
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 0:01:23

He asked no question.
NBK

Twain Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 0:07:03

Good luck to both sides.

I'd hope that you guys just look at it as a fun way to end the set. I don't imagine anyone's going to judge either clan's overall set by the last 5 days, so I wouldn't stress out over it too much either way.

Have fun and beat the hell out of each other. Make it easier for those of us trying to salvage a "netting set" to move up in the ranks. ;)

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 0:17:53

He asked no question.

omg! he didnt ask, he STATED!

my bad, what am i thinking? its all my fault, i take it all back. he STADED what he has asked on IRC. in a forum other than question.

jesus K4F. whos trolling who now
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 0:19:06

100 posts back
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 0:38:52

in a forum other than question.

Exactly. Stop being a douche an insulting your allies.
You say good luck to all sides, and lets have a fun war, and get it on. Stop with the rest of that BS you are spouting.
NBK

Yamaha Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 1:17:27

I must say that as far as my first round in FFA and IMP goes, I've had plenty of fun. It was a good war with CC, and a good war with Sanct. (Even though Ford will say we did nothing in it). I really enjoyed the joint IRC room with CC and revolt.

Everyone in CC was very nice, and I hope we can work together again in the sets to come.

However, there is naturally always one bad apple. I've only ever read mrfords posts on AT, and they have always been fairly intelligent and non-offensive. However, this entire set he's been on FFAT trying to discredit IMP's abilities in the "friendly war" and kicked it into double-time once Sanct. joined the mix.
The only time's I would see him actually posting in the joint war room was when he wanted us to know that CC just killed ANOTHER Sanct. country, and hopefully eventually IMP will be able to kill a restart. Thank you to the CC members that actually came to the joint war room when you wanted to mingle and kill instead of only peeking in to toss insults.

All in all I've gained a great respect for the people on the FFA server now that I've actually come over here to play. But in the case of mrford I definitely thought you more intellectual and respectful when I only knew you from AT :/

Thanks for the friendly war CC, and the interesting twist Sanct. Looking forward to next round :) (And the rest of this one of course)
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 1:29:31

IMP and respect in the same sentence I think I just soiled myself

I did break imps top today while on the fluffter,that was fun
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 1:36:13

Originally posted by Yamaha:
I must say that as far as my first round in FFA and IMP goes, I've had plenty of fun. It was a good war with CC, and a good war with Sanct. (Even though Ford will say we did nothing in it). I really enjoyed the joint IRC room with CC and revolt.

Everyone in CC was very nice, and I hope we can work together again in the sets to come.

However, there is naturally always one bad apple. I've only ever read mrfords posts on AT, and they have always been fairly intelligent and non-offensive. However, this entire set he's been on FFAT trying to discredit IMP's abilities in the "friendly war" and kicked it into double-time once Sanct. joined the mix.
The only time's I would see him actually posting in the joint war room was when he wanted us to know that CC just killed ANOTHER Sanct. country, and hopefully eventually IMP will be able to kill a restart. Thank you to the CC members that actually came to the joint war room when you wanted to mingle and kill instead of only peeking in to toss insults.

All in all I've gained a great respect for the people on the FFA server now that I've actually come over here to play. But in the case of mrford I definitely thought you more intellectual and respectful when I only knew you from AT :/

Thanks for the friendly war CC, and the interesting twist Sanct. Looking forward to next round :) (And the rest of this one of course)

lol are you kidding me? i RAN chats for IMP in that joint room.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 5:20:05

well from an outside perspective everytime i saw IMP and CC joint hitting, CC was always outhitting by far. i dont know if they just had more members in the chat or what but im just saying thats what i observed and i troll the FFAT news room quite regularly.
Your mother is a nice woman

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 6:50:48

i must have been in a different warchat cuz i only seen you even talk 2 or 3 times ford

do you even believe the fluff you make up?

drugs are bad...mmmmmkay
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 8:44:37

i understand this is general fluff talking, but to deny that ford was active in the few joint war chats we had is laughable.

ford and myself contributed greatly in the joint war effort almost splitting it even with Rico and KC in the joint room when CC was actively hitting in there. yes, there may have been some flaming about when CC was lemming killing their tops while IMP was killing mids. but that was just trying to light a fire under you guys.

it was a great friendly war and i want to thank IMP leadership for allowing it to happen. its unfortunate that SancT had to be the giant bags of piss and vinegar that they are but what can you do?

either way all your beers iz belonging to CC

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2011, 13:39:10

<3 IMP :D

Makinso Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 15:28:51

All your beer belong to us!

joe2 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 16:13:44

hey you said you wernet going to have joint chats, LIARS :P.

Also, I expected this to happen IMP would barely do anything to sanct and let CC do most of the work then cry when CC came back to rape them.

aponic Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 17:38:16

The reason half the people are unaware of the 'joint chats' is because we decided rather quickly not to run them. We did say that on FFAT also.

On Ford's behalf, we expected to finish the last 5 days of the set warring instead of doing nothing.

/me waits for next reset
SOF
Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 17:50:56

I get to war!
NBK

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 23rd 2011, 18:19:22

The agreed upon end time was end of day 3/21/11 or sooner. IMP never had intentions of warring through the end of the set so we arranged it that way purposely.

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 23rd 2011, 18:21:27
See Original Post

Junky Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 19:07:48

I lost interest in the war after Sanct hit, I participated in the CC runs off and on... mostly off than on.. great war IMP, Cya next time we decide to war.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mrford Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 20:18:38

Originally posted by Primeval:
The agreed upon end time was end of day 3/21/11 or sooner. IMP never had intentions of warring through the end of the set so we arranged it that way purposely.

maybe that needed to be made a little more clear. Apparently you only talked to Maki about your needs and wants. He was kinda gone till yesterday.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KyleCleric Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 20:41:21

Originally posted by Primeval:

maybe that needed to be made a little more clear. Apparently you only talked to Maki about your needs and wants. He was kinda gone till yesterday.

It isn't Primeval's job to inform each individual leader of another clan the conditions of an agreement. He was clear with the individual that he was supposed to be clear with.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 22:38:13

LMAO

mrford Game profile

Mar 24th 2011, 22:43:37

interesting. the "individual" he was "clear" with does not remember that "stipulation"

either way, we granted you your vagina clause so you didnt lose your worthless members.

hope you perform better in whatever tagkill you are involved in next set
Swagger of a Chupacabra

EViL

Mar 25th 2011, 1:50:08

What fantastic allies. And CC made this clown FA?

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2011, 2:17:18

yep

if you want to renew you need to talk to me!

i await your contact. please use your real username though. i dont talk to aliases
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Mar 25th 2011, 4:28:11

mrford is a fluff
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Mar 25th 2011, 4:55:53

well played
Swagger of a Chupacabra