Verified:

kwmi Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 5:29:44

You finally killed all my countries. It only took you having a 6:1 advantage in numbers against me as well as teaming up with the clan you were once warring, nonetheless. Very well done. You lemminged me to death. I guess that is a luxury you have when you have that kind of a numbers advantage. You guys really proved yourself to be a warring powerhouse. And by warring powerhouse of course I mean utter douchebags.

MKR - HFA

EViL

Mar 20th 2011, 6:06:20

whoops, almost slipped on the tear puddle in this thread

Pain Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 6:49:44

lol your gonna talk fluff about a clan lemming you after they were in 2 wars and just recently blew all thier stock in the most recent one?

Your mother is a nice woman

zodiac Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 7:49:05

i lemming you fool.. not imp... deeerrrrrr

mrford Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 7:53:03

i mean, in all seriousness, we had to lemming IMP the first day of our war. The fact that we had to lemming you after waring an alliance 2x our size for a week is to be expected. The fact thatwe still killed you when you were even better prepped than IMP? ill take that as a compliment.

the reason why we arnt douchebags is well documented in other threads on this board.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 7:56:20

set:
http://www.eestats.com/...tFFA&badside[]=Xtinct

you:
http://www.eestats.com/...tFFA&badside[]=Xtinct

you are a very small portion of our set. we will go back to waring IMP when you are eradicated
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdevol Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 10:36:08

Originally posted by kwmi:
And by warring powerhouse of course I mean utter douchebags.

like entering a war that you weren't invited to and then proclaiming that you don't give a fluff what anybody else thinks about it?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2011, 13:05:47

Originally posted by kwmi:
... a 6:1 advantage in numbers against me as well as teaming up with the clan you were once warring...

And by warring powerhouse of course I mean utter douchebags.

I stomp, you stomp, we all stomp together !
as for the douchebag bit - thanks :D
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Junky Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 18:51:35

true, I stopped caring about Sanct about the moment they FS'd Imp.. I participate in kill runs still, just not as much...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Heston Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 20:52:19

MEDIC!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯