Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 13:12:37

Country #192 is no longer available to the server for a missile dump. My good will has been taken advantage of by someone at FOCUS who decided he needed to grab it.

The country was set up to be an EM dump, not the server's land farm.

Any further EM attacks will be considered as normal attacks and retaled appropriately.

Edited By: Dragon on Mar 17th 2011, 13:27:31
See Original Post

Junky Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 15:45:05

#192 decided to be the designated missile dump then?

scratch that, the was the original... maybe the person who tried to farm ya with his country will set aside a country to be dumped on.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 17:00:39

He didn't "farm" me. Well, it was a cherry pick. Obviously, as a missile dump, it would be stupid to buy weapons because the hundreds of EMs being shot at me would destroy them. The net result is that I have a defenseless country.

Add to that, I have no country small enough to retal the one that cherry picked me, and he knew that sure as fluff. So I took what cash I had and bought an assload of jets. I still lose big on the land exchange, but I retaled it.

I HAD been keeping the acres trimmed down on it, but figured that it was about time to at least build up some land and cash so I could at least have some kind of finish on it.

Anyways to recap. #192 is no longer the server missile dump and any further EM, PS or SS hits on it will be retaled 1:1.

JJosh Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 19:01:23

Confirmed. FOCUS cherry picks, lol
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Havoc Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 20:46:18

I also cherry pick.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Drinks Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 0:10:45

Never knew the missile dump was open
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Yamaha Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 4:56:50

Dragon, Thanks for the missile dump!

Even though one idiot naturally had to take advantage of it, it was a great help to the masses for the past few weeks...

:)
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 6:40:18

Sorry dragon, I don't go around reading every post as it pertains to 'missle dumping' my missles are used for killing purposes only and aren't wasted on a'dedicated country', if you want to end your 'service' over a simplistic land grab by me then so be it.

There is no reason to jump all over me because I was un-aware of what you had been doing or your news, obviously you hadn't been hit in a while as you didn't show up as being dr'd.

So if you still have a problem with it, kindly kiss my a$$.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Pain Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 6:55:54

really dragon, crying about a LG on one of your countries? maybe NBK was right...
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 13:50:24

Nah, not crying at all. The country was being offered as a missile dump and I just assumed that in light of that fact, it would be left alone as it obviously would not be defended.

If it's gonna be grabbed, it has to be defended. I can't defend it if it's eating EM's daily.

It's not been touched the entire reset. Until now.

Pain Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 15:18:22

Originally posted by Dragon:
Nah, not crying at all. The country was being offered as a missile dump and I just assumed that in light of that fact, it would be left alone as it obviously would not be defended.

If it's gonna be grabbed, it has to be defended. I can't defend it if it's eating EM's daily.

It's not been touched the entire reset. Until now.

ok well i also wasnt aware of it being a missle dump until this thread, and it hasnt had a missle fired on it in over 72 hours so how would crippler have had any idea that it was a missle dump?

next time take this stuff into consideration.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 15:36:03

It's all good. Situation has been rectified.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 18:21:35

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
There is no reason to jump all over me because I was un-aware of what you had been doing or your news, obviously you hadn't been hit in a while as you didn't show up as being dr'd.

So if you still have a problem with it, kindly kiss my a$$.

I didn't even know it was YOU that grabbed me, Greg :)

Not that it would make a difference mind you. But now that you've invited me to kiss that sexeh man ass, the game has changed.

*smooch*

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 18:25:01

Originally posted by Pain:

You in FoCuS Pain?

I honestly like you and respect you from reading your posted content on the various forums, but who are you to talk down to me? That's a little arrogant, no?

Pain Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 21:12:54

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by Pain:

You in FoCuS Pain?

I honestly like you and respect you from reading your posted content on the various forums, but who are you to talk down to me? That's a little arrogant, no?

im not talking down to you. im just saying it seems like you noticed someone from focus grabbed your missle dump (which clearly wasnt being used) and im suprised you felt it necessary to make a thread claiming crippler is only doing it to take advantage of you.

turns out NBK doesnt have anything big enough to grab, so crip made a grab on you. sorry? and ill even go as far as saying cripplers intention to grab that was NOT because he thought you wouldnt be able to retal it. if it makes you feel better i will FA you 100m to make up for the 100 acres you lost.

Edited By: Pain on Mar 18th 2011, 21:15:22
See Original Post

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 21:27:12

Grabbing outside a war that you're still officially in. That's bright, Pain. Really fluffing bright.

And grabbing a guy who has never done anything but decline to join FoCuS because frankly, I don't like the way you operate. Or did you know that, Pain?

Greg has been asking me for 4 sets to join FoCus and I've always politely avoided telling him why I see no reason to join his clan. And I get cherry picked the first chance he gets to do it.

But no. You wouldn't know any of that. Or would you? You should be careful about talking down your nose at people when you don't know the whole story.

We can make this as ugly as you like.

Edited By: Dragon on Mar 18th 2011, 21:31:22
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 21:38:16

i know crippler tried to recruit you, i also know crippler did you the favor of playing for you the one set we disbanded due to activity, i also believe he put up a top 5 for you...

so how exactly do we "operate" dragon?

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 21:44:42

I don't think any of that matters, but qhy exactly is it that of every clan on this fluffing server, and every untagged country, Crippy decided to go OUTSIDE your clan's war effort and grab ME?

Explain that. There's gotta be 2000 fluffing countries and 20 tags he could have hit. But he hits ME. Someone who considers himself both a friend but also honored a war DNH.

Now you tell ME why the fluff it's right for me to honor a war DNH and then have him hit ME while that war DNH is still in effect? PLEASE explain that.

You may not give a flying fluff about honor and I may be stupid because I do, but it is what it is.

Edited By: Dragon on Mar 18th 2011, 21:48:13
See Original Post

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 21:53:11

lol join imp for a set and kill focus its good fun:)

Pain Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 21:53:59

i dont know, im not the one who made the grab. maybe him grabbing you was not the best idea. maybe he did it to spite you, maybe he did it because he needed land and he knew it would have an easy break for him?

honor the DNH, dont honor it. thats up to you. im not going to hold it against you if you grab me.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 4:09:55

Libya is now the new Cruise Missile dump.

Some UN rep will be along to confirm shortly. All Cruise Missiles will be re-programed to avoid civilians when possible.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Dragon Game profile

Mar 21st 2011, 16:17:51

ESDxGDI will be makin EM str!kes aginst teh Libyuh.

Mopar Godaffy is teh Satan ans must be blowed up. He bangs sheeps an kows and ibs a crinimal. GDI cals out teh FFA to atak teh Libyuh with EM boms.

That ibs all.

Dragon
ESDxGDI OOBERLORD @~!

Twain Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 1:49:25

I'm thinking about EMing Dragon just for funsies. ;)

Dragon Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 12:58:21

Well, you can do that, Twain. My tractor needs run anyways. ;)

Dragon Game profile

Mar 22nd 2011, 20:55:32

Remember. The missile dump is closed. #192 for all of you getting back into wars.