Mar 13th 2011, 3:13:27

FS 'em!

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 3:22:38

Not much to FS :P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Thomas Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 6:08:58

Only pussies gangbang a tag for an easy win because they would get owned by a tag half their size.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 7:11:08

Almost correct, you just need to seperate your statements.

"Only pussies gangbang a tag for an easy win"

True.

"Because they would get owned by a tag half their size"

This is the wrong part, if they would get owned by a tag half their numbers, WHY WOULD THEY ALREADY BE IN A WAR VOLUNTARILY?

You chose to enter the fight and make it a gangbang. KA tried it last set. SYN tried it a few sets ago, Along with AoDT... Noticing a pattern?
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 8:36:33

Originally posted by Thomas:
Only pussies gangbang a tag for an easy win because they would get owned by a tag half their size.

were you talking about yourself?

LOL
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 15:07:06

What he ^ said
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Popcom Game profile

Mar 13th 2011, 15:17:57

Wow thomas...just...wow. do you even read the fluff that you type?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 15:53:09

SancTFFA would never have gotten tagkilled by someone half their size. As IMP sits behind their "moral right" in this one its funny to me. To claim that Sanct Gangbanged you makes it really funny

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 15:59:07

Sanct hit IMP while they were at war with another clan, that makes it a gangbang. Fortunately for IMP CC did the honorable thing and stopped hitting them, but not all clans would have done the same.
NBK

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 16:04:27

A gangbang was what IMP deserved/deserves. One clan half their size FSing them while they fight a war where they outnumber and outsize their opponent is not a Gangbang

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 16:07:58

Ive fixed your statement for you
"One clan half their size FSing them while they fight a war where they outnumber and outsize their opponent, WHILE they are already at war with another opponent with similar numbers..."

That is a gangbang. One thing that doesn't fly, and never has, is jumping someone who is in a war when not requested. Even when requested things usually end poor for the first side to bring in allies.
NBK

EViL

Mar 14th 2011, 16:59:01

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
...CC did the honorable thing and stopped hitting them, but not all clans would have done the same.

^ this. And IMP will certainly remember this honorable move by CC in the future. We will also remember our two police alliances in Revolt and Ares in keeping to their duties. All in all, I'd say four alliances were just brought closer.

Originally posted by joe2:
A gangbang was what IMP deserved/deserves. One clan half their size FSing them while they fight a war where they outnumber and outsize their opponent is not a Gangbang

CC surely wasn't struggling. They were actually ahead in kills and goal-tended their countries pretty much all day.

BTW - why are you guys still around? I thought FFA sucked and you didn't care what happened here?

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 17:32:16

We don't I just like to point out how stupid your "policies" are.

I'll call myself a troll since my views don't agree with everyone elses AND I don't really care.

Fact is IMP did wrong by half the server at least and the admins as well. Doing wrong to the admins in my opinion means wronging the entire server as without the admins who mostly VOLUNTEER their time here we wouldn't be playing anything.

The fact that the servers alliances allow someone to get away with such stupidity then cry out when someone turns the tables on them is rather pathetic. Defending them makes you look stupid and like you are sucking up and afraid of them.

EViL

Mar 14th 2011, 17:49:54

I'm not going to further argue the issue here.

But I will say there aren't many alliances/alliance leaders that can say they haven't warred IMP at some point in this game's history (including Earth:2025). NBK, FoCuS, PANLV, Crippler, Desperado, Synoder, Kill4Free, and even myself, just off the top of my head, have all been there. And I wouldn't say any of those are afraid of IMP.

KyleCleric Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 17:59:58

Originally posted by EViL:
I'm not going to further argue the issue here.

But I will say there aren't many alliances/alliance leaders that can say they haven't warred IMP at some point in this game's history (including Earth:2025). NBK, FoCuS, PANLV, Crippler, Desperado, Synoder, Kill4Free, and even myself, just off the top of my head, have all been there. And I wouldn't say any of those are afraid of IMP.

lol, even I've warred IMP
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:04:38

I have never warred imp.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:08:10

I think NBK has warred pretty much everyone at some point, lol.
NBK

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:14:44

Ive never warred IMP... and TKOs never warred NBK.

I dont think ive warred NBK personally either but might be wrong

Twain Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:36:09

I don't understand how you SancT guys are failing to see the problem we all have in this.

If you didn't want to go after IMP immediately when they were first farming you because they were expecting it, fine. You went after Swords again and crushed them. Good for you.

Your war with Swords ended pretty quickly and you had plenty of opportunity to build up. If you wanted to jump IMP, you had several weeks there before they announced they'd be fighting CC. You failed to do so.

After CC/IMP was announced, they waited almost a full week to actually start their war, giving you another window of opportunity to hit IMP (in which they'd be in the midst of war-prepping, sure, but they actually still probably wouldn't have seen it coming if you wanted the advantage of a true FS). You failed to do so.

CC and IMP started warring, throwing missiles at each other and beating each other down. Warring IMP should've been off the table ONLY at this point. You had about 6 weeks to decide to go after IMP and failed to do so. At this point, after stalling for 6 weeks and letting CC do the dirty work of wearing IMP down, you decide to go after IMP.

First off, from the perspective of IMP, sure you had cause to go to war, but there would be no glory or reason to celebrate had you beat IMP in this situation. They took some of CC's best hits and had spent virtually all their missiles in their FS. If you had been allowed to 1 on 1 IMP and won, it was already a cowardly move.

However, secondly and far more important is that you had ZERO reason to ruin what was a good war for CC. CC seemingly hasn't done a thing to you guys in SancT considering I'm sure you'd have fluffed and moaned up and down FFAT about it if they had, and they were actually doing what you wanted done anyway--killing IMP!

I don't think anyone, even the IMP members, have complained about your attacks on IMP themselves being wrong. You have every right to declare on a clan that has wronged you in some way. It's your timing and your willingness to ruin a war that has cost you all respect on this server.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:39:52

Twain before you throw out numbers please make sure they are correct :P.

We arent looking for glory, we got what we wanted.

You guys keep spouting that IMP hasn't complained trying to spin off how we did it as not complaining. Call it what you want I guess but fluffin about something is still fluffin about it at the end of the day.

That is about what happened or how it happened, doesnt matter its all the same.

mrford Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:45:33

i find it funny that you complain about IMP bullying everyone around and how it makes the server worthless.

from my viewpoint YOU, Sanct, ruined an amazing war and took potential glory away from 40 people, just because you were being petty and didnt have the balls to hit IMP before they were slapped around for a week by one of the best war alliances on the server.

who is the bigger fluff here? IMP or Sanct? I would easily argue that it is Sanct. Judging by FFAT, most of the server agrees with me.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:49:23

Sure we took "glory" away from CC for killing a clan that everyone knows isn't that great at war. So yeah CC has something to complain about.

You always fail to point out that even had IMP alone fought back against SancT they still would have had a NW and numbers advantage. Against countries that had spent MORE time at war than IMP had.

IMP farms the fluff out of little clans to try to pick a fight, they get one and the whole server cries foul? It's a bit sad really.

mrford Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 18:52:28

i really hope you dont truly believe all the fluff you are spouting. that is really sad if so.

Did you seriously expect us at CC to step aside after waring virtually all set and letting you guys have the war that we fought so hard for a week straight?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 14th 2011, 18:57:49

I don't understand how you SancT guys are failing to see the problem we all have in this.

If you didn't want to go after IMP immediately when they were first farming you because they were expecting it, fine. You went after Swords again and crushed them. Good for you.

Your war with Swords ended pretty quickly and you had plenty of opportunity to build up. If you wanted to jump IMP, you had several weeks there before they announced they'd be fighting CC. You failed to do so.

After CC/IMP was announced, they waited almost a full week to actually start their war, giving you another window of opportunity to hit IMP (in which they'd be in the midst of war-prepping, sure, but they actually still probably wouldn't have seen it coming if you wanted the advantage of a true FS). You failed to do so.

CC and IMP started warring, throwing missiles at each other and beating each other down. Warring IMP should've been off the table ONLY at this point. You had about 6 weeks to decide to go after IMP and failed to do so. At this point, after stalling for 6 weeks and letting CC do the dirty work of wearing IMP down, you decide to go after IMP.

First off, from the perspective of IMP, sure you had cause to go to war, but there would be no glory or reason to celebrate had you beat IMP in this situation. They took some of CC's best hits and had spent virtually all their missiles in their FS. If you had been allowed to 1 on 1 IMP and won, it was already a cowardly move.

However, secondly and far more important is that you had ZERO reason to ruin what was a good war for CC. CC seemingly hasn't done a thing to you guys in SancT considering I'm sure you'd have fluffed and moaned up and down FFAT about it if they had, and they were actually doing what you wanted done anyway--killing IMP!

I don't think anyone, even the IMP members, have complained about your attacks on IMP themselves being wrong. You have every right to declare on a clan that has wronged you in some way. It's your timing and your willingness to ruin a war that has cost you all respect on this server.

This post contains pure WIN.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 21:44:15

Originally posted by mrford:
i really hope you dont truly believe all the fluff you are spouting. that is really sad if so.

Did you seriously expect us at CC to step aside after waring virtually all set and letting you guys have the war that we fought so hard for a week straight?

I'm not telling you anything thats not true in my post.

I could care less what CC decided to do after we hit IMP. If you want to align yourself with the waste of the server feel free to.

Twain Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 22:34:41

Twain before you throw out numbers please make sure they are correct :P.

We arent looking for glory, we got what we wanted.

You guys keep spouting that IMP hasn't complained trying to spin off how we did it as not complaining. Call it what you want I guess but fluffin about something is still fluffin about it at the end of the day.

That is about what happened or how it happened, doesnt matter its all the same.

This doesn't even make sense, ya friggin' fool.

What numbers have I cited? That you had approximately 6 weeks to declare on IMP? There's nothing terribly inaccurate about that, considering the set has been going on for about 7 weeks and CC/IMP just started fighting about a week ago.

That you had zero reason to screw CC over? Enlighten me then if this is wrong.

Other than saying "1 on 1" those are the only numbers I said in that post.

Ultimately, I don't think I can explain any better than I did above why you guys pulled a move that caused you guys to get crushed by all these clans. We have very few rules of etiquette on this server, but the one that's pretty clear is you stay out of other people's wars unless you've been called in as an ally or as police.

Trust me when I say I don't generally stand up for IMP. In fact, I don't even consider this as standing up for IMP, but standing up for one of the few rules of etiquette we actually have. If you don't want to follow it, so be it, but don't be shocked when you find 4 clans destroying you as quickly as possible if you're not going to.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2011, 22:58:54

the war against IMP was a good war
hey, guys - you did yourself credit :)

shame on you sanct for being impatient :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Junky Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 23:26:17

I like pizzah
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 23:41:34

We had +/- 2 weeks to prepare to hit IMP, IF you hadn't noticed we were busy destroying their buddies in swords. Could we have FSd before CC, yeah, but we hadnt turn saved were in the process of converting some countries and such so that wasnt a big option. We could claim CC stole our plans (except ours werent friendly) but why would we. We accomplished what we wanted to

Junky Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 23:46:51

alienating your tag should you decided to come back sets later probly wasn't a good thing..

Twain Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 23:56:06

We had +/- 2 weeks to prepare to hit IMP, IF you hadn't noticed we were busy destroying their buddies in swords.

A war you started, so you made that choice yourself.

Could we have FSd before CC, yeah, but we hadnt turn saved were in the process of converting some countries and such so that wasnt a big option. We could claim CC stole our plans (except ours werent friendly) but why would we. We accomplished what we wanted to

Except CC made their plans public; you didn't. You had plenty of opportunity to try to hit IMP. You didn't do it. So take your beat down like a grown-up and quite your whining.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 0:11:46

I'm not whining I completely expected a beat down (my countries sucked)

I'm only pointing out the double standard here, IMP can be jerks to everyone on the server and the minute someone pays them back half the server comes to their defence.

Junky let me say this one last time SancT has NO, NONE, ZERO intention of ever trying this server again so we don't care ANY, NONE, ZERO about what we did politically.

mrford Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 0:17:29

yeah joe2, but we heard the same thing from you last set. Why should we believe you this time?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 0:21:54

how many times does it have to be repeated that it wasnt the payback, it was how you did the payback
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 0:34:56

Twain was spot on..

We don't have many rules,u broke one.just suck it up
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mdevol Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 0:52:48

I'm not whining I completely expected a beat down (my countries sucked)

I'm only pointing out the double standard here, IMP can be jerks to everyone on the server and the minute someone pays them back half the server comes to their defense.

nobody here thinks you hitting IMP is wrong. they think the way and the timing of you hitting IMP was wrong.

and to go further i dont really see many people defending IMP. they are defending CC's actions and the police actions more than IMP.

Dont think for 1 second CC hitting you is in defense of IMP. We were taking care of IMP perfectly fine (something that you didnt get around to doing) and then you FS'd them

They called a CF and it was granted, as we are allies.

CC did not have to, nor were we asked to join. Simply put we were in a war and wanted to continue our war, so we did. We just shifted focus to a new target. The one that stole our war so rudely.

If sanct really wanted to kill imp, there was plenty chance. we had a few others join up with us for that sole reason. Trying to play the victim will not work this time SancT.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 0:53:55

in fact had you gone and FS'd IMP about a week and a half ago, most of the server would be pulling for you...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Joker Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 0:58:59

All i want to know is!!!!!!

which one of you are the "Only" black guy in this game? LMAO...

**correction playing this game.**

ya'know, meaning that we all come to this website to "play" {have fun or to get some kind of enjoyment} LOL im starting to think that we each show up every day just to piss one an other off. lol one mans misery is another man pleasure apparently. if you or they weren't here then you wouldn't get that satisfaction so i guess, in a way, you kinda appreciate them staying... lol, i could be wrong (im feeling a little like DR. Phil today, sorry)

all im saying is that if this situation was anything like a game of chess then, we all made our moves and did what we could or made what we though was the right one but at the end of the day we should all be a little appreciative that we have some one to play with :) and YES sanct may have put IMP in check but it looks like sanct had been swiftly put into checkmate. cause and affect

BY THE WAY:
the more you learn the more you know, the more you know the more you forget, the more you forget the less you know, so why even learn in the first place?

Junky Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 1:02:01

true.. if Thomas wanted revenge the correct way, he shoulda just joined CC for the fight, enjoyed his revenge and then went back to whatever he does in his ..free? time. or he coulda warred IMP right outa protection next set called it a day, and gloated about how he got the jump on IMP.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 1:05:30

Dave how many times do I have to say I care not what you think of how we did our payback, and that the only people who have room to complain about it are CC.

Mdevol we weren't prepped a week and a half ago as I pointed out. We had no intentions of changing our plans because IMP was "busy". They give no respect to anyone else in our minds they deserve none.

You guys keep harping on us having plenty of chance to kill IMP after our war with swords our FIRST purpose in playing here was to kill swords. Unlike 90% of KA, swords fought back a little bit we had to have time to get our countries prepped to FS another alliance twice our size. Again the only point here is that we had no intention of changing our plans regardless of what happened. I'm fine with CC killing us for "distubring" their war. I'm fine with dying.

Ford, I'm pretty sure I never said I wasn't coming back this set as I wasn't running countries last set in FFA.

I will say that I lied to two people this set KC and prim when they asked if I played with xtinct. Other than that I've been plenty transparent and have no intention of playing this server again. Not that I wouldn't/don't enjoy warring over here I just don't have the time to invest in it like I need to. Rather than be inactive in another alliance or even SancT I have no intention of playing again.

IF I strike it rich, win the lottery or something and don't have to work maybe I'll come back :P.

KyleCleric Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 1:11:14

i don't mind getting lied to. I was pretty sure you were in Xtinct anyway. You seem like a nice enough fellow and decent warrior. we'll probably end up in an alliance together some day.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 1:26:43

IF I strike it rich, win the lottery or something and don't have to work maybe I'll come back :P.

They should make a loto 6/49 comercial about that! You win and you get to play text based games! fluff so many people would buy tickets.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 1:31:47

Originally posted by KyleCleric:
i don't mind getting lied to. I was pretty sure you were in Xtinct anyway. You seem like a nice enough fellow and decent warrior. we'll probably end up in an alliance together some day.

Not likely as I won't be playing in FFA anymore and you're probably in WOF :P

snawdog Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 1:43:36

Originally posted by mdevol:
in fact had you gone and FS'd IMP about a week and a half ago, most of the server would be pulling for you...

Excatly
ICQ 364553524
msn

Popcom Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 3:17:16

i say we all gang bang sanct oop next set and see if they have a problem lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

gambit Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 4:06:23

/me shuts up

Edited By: gambit on Mar 15th 2011, 4:54:10
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

Junky Game profile

Mar 15th 2011, 5:53:59

I don't have a beef with them after this set, the thrashing we're giving Sanct is for interupting a war we were having. next set I'll be gone for awhile, but I'll be back the set after.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2011, 12:32:34

In real life in real war, the only thing that counts is winning. Killing civilians? Who cares? Firebombing cities? Who cares? Jumping into on on-going war? Who cares? Only the winners. The losers are dead.

In a game, there is honor. Regardless of IMP's douchebaggedness, you do not interfere with someone's honor. There are written and unwritten rules on this server. Honorable wars are amongst them. That is why 'policing' was invented.

Only one rule you need to remember. Act with honor or die.