Verified:

aponic Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:28:55

Cerevisi here by breaks a NAP with Xtinct and declares war.

Pretty lame ruining our war with IMP.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:30:32

confirmed. you should have come to us first, instead you further showed your true colors
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

JJosh Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:32:26

Confirmed some sexyness.
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:32:28

Nicely done, was hoping you fellows would do that :)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mdevol Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:33:10

confirmed, we are sexy
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:35:57

we came here to drink beer and kill nubs

we are almost out of beer

/end bad movie reference
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rico Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:36:14

I can confirm sexiness.

bladenightbreeze Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:41:14

the sexiness will overflow from this thread
You Will Respect My Authoritah!

FFA: Ares
MSN:
AIM: BladeNightbreeze

NightShade

Mar 12th 2011, 17:41:27

God... the fact that you could use a variation of that quote is just awesome. :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

kemo Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:43:12

meh this server can be fluffs to people but when it happens to them oh no its the end of the world!!
all praised to ra

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 17:53:41

CC hadnt been a fluff to ANYONE. you screwed us. We were neutral about xtinct/sanct before, but you screwed us and didnt even give us the reach around of a warning.

for that you die
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 18:17:29

FSing a smaller alliance because you screwed up politically is just as lame.

EViL

Mar 12th 2011, 18:20:15

And this is why FFA wins. Good move by Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 18:22:03

We did not screw up politically, Sanct did. I really do not see how CC did anything wrong here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 18:29:30

Of course you screwed up. Why would you think that an alliance that pissed off so many groups of people wouldn't have to suffer any consequences? You should have attempted to broker a deal between IMP and Xtinct.

EViL

Mar 12th 2011, 18:40:54

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 18:41:08

xtinct didnt contact us about their FS. that is a fact. they entered our war with no warning and no respect. I really dont care about IMP and sanct's past. I care about CC and CC's interest and sanct fluffed with those. The penalty for that is death around these parts. Try as little harder in the FA department next time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 18:43:28

Originally posted by mrford:
xtinct didnt contact us about their FS. that is a fact. they entered our war with no warning and no respect. I really dont care about IMP and sanct's past. I care about CC and CC's interest and sanct fluffed with those. The penalty for that is death around these parts. Try as little harder in the FA department next time.

Given that your war with them was a friendly war, why should they give you the opportunity to warn IMP of an upcoming FS? Or do friends withhold information about an upcoming FS on each other?

synoder Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 18:48:24

FSing someone that is already in an even war is cowardly.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 18:48:41

Does talking tough like that make you feel less bitter about having your war ruined? If you don't want a war ruined do a little more than the bare minimum of FA work next time.

synoder Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 18:53:23

how could CC have done fa to keep sant from hitting imp? and why should they even need to?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2011, 18:56:17

Originally posted by synoder:

quite right, pisspoor actually

MrPit - more targets to kill = more sacrifice for the bloodgod

and, yes - confirmed
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 18:56:44

its ok synoder, although he is a mod, slagpit seems to have contracted vaginitus. Its a horrible illness where he acts like a vagina at all times.

You should of seen the tantrum he threw when we CFed IMP. He even refused to detag and kept hitting IMP. I literally had to search for the admin pass to datag his string.

Amazing ambassador to the game admins imo. I understand his beef, but dont understand the level of babyness he is projecting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 18:57:56

FSing without provocation into an uneven war is cowardly. IMP made enemies with their bullying, and it came back to haunt them. If IMP hadn't been so cowardly, their enemies wouldn't have to wait until IMP was already in a war to choose to fight them.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:00:52

if they made 'so' many enemies, then why would they need to wait till they were at war to hit them ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:00:59

this is not about IMP. you need to understand this. CC does not give a fluff about IMP here.

this is about Xtinct ruining a war where CC had fought extremely hard to win, and was pulling it off. 2x TNW and ANW advantage was cut by 65% in 5 days. You ruined it for us.

Stop talking about IMP, this is not about them, this is about you fluffing us over.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

synoder Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:02:49

its cowardly regardless, if they had beef then they should have manned up and fought them either before the war started or waited till next set. I haven't really followed the whole imp/sanct stuff but either way, sanct pulled a pansy move. I know sanct already warred this set so they were smaller than imp was so maybe they couldn't have warred them this set but thats why we have resets. lol

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:03:21

clearly CC are pansies as are their friends. At this point I'm thrilled to have ruined your war.

Noboby fluffed you over, you're losing a war in 1A you wanted to have some satisfaction here instead, glad to deny it.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:04:48

who is losing a war in 1a? this war here on FFA was set up LONG before the 1a war started you retard. lol, CC has 3 SoF members in it i believe, the rest are from SoL and NA.

Thanks for trying though. Enjoy being run off the server again.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:04:51

its cowardly regardless, if they had beef then they should have manned up and fought them either before the war started or waited till next set. I haven't really followed the whole imp/sanct stuff but either way, sanct pulled a pansy move. I know sanct already warred this set so they were smaller than imp was so maybe they couldn't have warred them this set but thats why we have resets. lol

Manned up? Why don't you start lecturing IMP about manning up.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:05:37

jesus crist rockman stfu, this isnt about IMP
Swagger of a Chupacabra

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:06:13

Because its a circle jerk rockman :P

Mar 12th 2011, 19:06:34

dont bring 1a issues over to my server :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 19:07:07

It's just typical warrer entitlement: warrers feel as if they have the right to start fights with half a dozen different clans during the set, but once they get into a war, all of their enemies should respect that and line up to get revenge one at a time. Respect isn't a one way street. It's pretty clear that IMP isn't in the business of respecting other clans, being nice, or showing mercy. Why would you expect their enemies to?

It's technically not CC's responsibility, but they still could have done something. Pretty obvious that IMP's FA dept is too incompetent to handle it on their own.

Better watch what you say ford, if I was a "vagina" while participating in your amazing uphill battle that means that your fight didn't even mean anything.

Rockman Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:08:00

jesus crist rockman stfu, this isnt about IMP

It isn't? So the people hitting IMP weren't doing it because of what IMP did, they were doing it just to get revenge on CC?

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:08:39

no, you were a VALUABLE member of our team, and i thank you for your effort. But once we didnt decide what you wanted us to decide, you threw a tantrum. THAT is when you started acting like a "vagina"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rockman Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:09:03

this is not about IMP. you need to understand this. CC does not give a fluff about IMP here.

this is about Xtinct ruining a war where CC had fought extremely hard to win, and was pulling it off. 2x TNW and ANW advantage was cut by 65% in 5 days. You ruined it for us.

Stop talking about IMP, this is not about them, this is about you fluffing us over.

By fought extremely hard, you mean you had Slagpit carry your butts along?

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:10:02

as i said, is decinf on xtinct has NOTHING to do with IMP, it has to do with you fluffing our war effort up. so please stop trying to bring up IMPs past, we really dont care.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:10:32

slagpit caried us? holy fluff what kind of bullfluff is he spewing over there?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:10:36

Clearly few clans on this server had the balls to fight IMP for their stupidity. One did so after having wiped the floor with IMPs ally inm the beginning of the set. IMP couldn't fight its own war without a 4-1 advantage must be why they were trying to get 60 country alliances to FS them.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:11:21

You can cry you dont care about IMP all you want but since your actions don't show it who is going to believe you?

Mar 12th 2011, 19:11:58

I believe him

No one cares about imp.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:12:37

everyone except you? and you being only slightly less worthless than swords dont really matter imo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:12:41

Then why are so many people busy under IMPs desk?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 19:13:08

"At all times" includes the last week, and no, I did not carry the war effort in any way.

I can sympathize somewhat with CC, but as far as I'm concerned this only happened because your leaders didn't do their due diligence. I knew that Xtinct was going to FS. Why didn't you?

Rockman: they aren't criticizing IMP because of all of the negative comments they made last set about 1aers/SanctFFA. The fact that SanctFFA came back and kicked the fluff out of Swords is embarrassing to them after all of their talk.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:14:18

Ford if everyone had no life and could sit around and wall all day on FFA I'm sure your "achievements" would be moot. Most everyone who plays this game knows that 90% of the clans on this server couldn't war their way out of a paper bag, including IMP. Harp on beating them all you want they can't war worth fluff.

synoder Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:14:43

slag,
because someone has to take the higher ground, like I said though, I have not really followed the imp stuff but if they made a bunch of enemies then they could have gotten together and attacked instead of waiting till they were already at war then going in. And respect is not a two way street even though most people treat it that way. If everyone only gave people respect that gave them respect then it would never work. Someone has to start it.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:16:02

IMP still had a 100 country advantage and a 400 mil NW advantage when we FS'd. Kind of sad they can't fight us alone. For them not us we could care less :P.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 12th 2011, 19:16:50

Of course mrford knows that IMP can't war, he's just saying some of this stuff to not screw up CC and IMP relations. The fact that everyone thinks that it was a fair fight despite CC starting with half of IMP's NW says it all.

synoder: all taking the high road will do is get you killed by someone on the low ground.

mrford Game profile

Mar 12th 2011, 19:17:29

Originally posted by joe2:
Ford if everyone had no life and could sit around and wall all day on FFA I'm sure your "achievements" would be moot. Most everyone who plays this game knows that 90% of the clans on this server couldn't war their way out of a paper bag, including IMP. Harp on beating them all you want they can't war worth fluff.

that is one of the dumbest posts i have ever read. Seriously, its even dumber than THIS one!

Originally posted by joe2:
clearly CC are pansies as are their friends. At this point I'm thrilled to have ruined your war.

Noboby fluffed you over, you're losing a war in 1A you wanted to have some satisfaction here instead, glad to deny it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra