Verified:

Atari

May 6th 2010, 14:55:41

You have lied to the FFA community, many times.

You have lied to your clans lower-leadership, many times.

You have repeatedly since the beginning lied to your membership.

Now, honestly, I don't care if you lie to them.

What I do care is when you attempt to sling your phallus around because you have a large membership and country-base.

I do care when you pretend to be the police of the server and threaten anyone that doesn't clean your feet.

I do care when you put your problems off on another member of this community that has done some of the same underhanded things that you have done.

You are a hypocrite of hypocrites and I will not stand for it anymore.

It took me 3 days to get the information that I needed but a good friend was nice enough to shove it my way.

He may be nice enough not to out you in front of everyone - but I might not be. The ball is in your court.

You have good players that have been lied to by you four in order to gain an upperhand in your alliance. Sadly enough they believe your horsefluff and are even willing to start war over it because they believe your lies.

This reminds me of the courtroom scene with Colonel Jessep in "A Few Good Men". You did something wrong for the betterment of your alliance.

The problem is you are still living the lie and are even willing to kill an innocent alliance in order to strengthen your lie to your members and this fine community.

Your rule is over.

Now here's my chance to threaten you a little bit and swing my weight around.

It is apparent that your leaders getting deleted wasn't enough. It is apparent that DM losing his mod/admin access wasn't enough. It is apparent that several admins and moderators saying specifically on the original thread that, "no hacking attempts were made. The evidence is damning. LaE cheated" just wasn't enough for you to come clean and for your members to take the blinders down

Therefore:

You have 72 hours from the posting of this message to come completely clean with what you have done, everyone that was involved with planning it and those involved that knew you were doing it.

You will post this publicly and you will apologize for what you have said to people that was uncalled for.

You will apologize to the players that you have slandered here and you will apologize to the alliances that you have tried to blame for this in order to coverup your cheating.

You will also ask for forgiveness from the rest of the community, those that you hurt in this process and while you were cheating, and from your very own membership.

You will beg them to stay - and they will because the methods this information was gathered would be considered somewhat unorthodox and they will say something along the lines of, "my clan cheated but our intimate information got leaked so I will stay and rough it out and net in peace." "They are the best alliance to net in because we have 700 countries and nobody will mess with my precious netters". This is fine. I do not care.

And lastly, you will cancel all aggressions you may have planned on any members or alliances in an additional effort to cover-up your rampant cheating in some fabricated fantasy that someone cheated for you.

I will post absolutely everything that was gathered for the entire community to see the second 72 hours is up. No stone will be left unturned and nobody will be spared. The evidence will be overwhelming.

The clock is ticking. Do the right thing.

Edited By: Atari on May 6th 2010, 15:02:16

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:57:31

How about you just post it instead of wasting our time.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 6th 2010, 14:58:36

stop with the new names and posts every day... we've heard you time and again we don't care...

use your real name or one that is well known or pissoff..

thanks!

jagernacht Game profile

May 6th 2010, 15:02:07

primeval, you need to stick to one name bud... it's getting kinda sad :)

just so people know, we caught primeval logging into several LaE accounts so we know he's read our member forums and our plans LOL.

but please, continue your attempts

they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

May 6th 2010, 15:02:15

Prime doesn't you're grandmother's bed pan need cleaning or something.

you said you were leaving the game for a long time go ahead and do it.

If you have such proof of outing just post it already. or send me all the evidence and if nothing else I will quit the game/LAE if I believe your proof and you will have a small victory.

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 6th 2010, 15:02:36

A Few Good Men is a damn good movie.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 6th 2010, 15:03:50

I'm with bj, if there was any real proof, I'd probably leave LAE too. I've known greg, danny, and blake for a long long time, and there has never been secrets between us. If that suddenly changed, I'd rethink my membership in thier guild.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

malykii Game profile

May 6th 2010, 15:05:27

lol, where is the " you can't handle the truth " reference? you need to say that somewhere to have merit!
fear the turtles.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2010, 15:07:44

DM lost his admin privs?
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

jagernacht Game profile

May 6th 2010, 15:09:49

yeah raz, some issue apparently stemming from March lol... most likely unrelated to the current issues.

they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

May 6th 2010, 15:14:04

i could tell you my opinion why but it wouldn't be a popular one I will keep it to myself :)

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 16:09:46

It's unknown to everyone.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 17:09:02

Isn't that Sunday? That feels like forever.

They will have 2 more stories by then.

Reminds me of SYN and their 3 stories that went around.

Didn't they say that their main account was killed and they got detagged because it was the tag holder? Then something else. Then something else....?

May 6th 2010, 17:12:38

I say just post it now.. out the "truth" I would love to hear it.

Dark Morbid

May 6th 2010, 17:12:42

I can save the drama and post it now..

here it comes.

Dumb ass
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2010, 18:21:53

...DM...you being naughty or what?
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Twain Game profile

May 6th 2010, 18:57:27

I'll make the same commitment Billyjoe did.

So you have two high profile players and me, a lesser profile player, willing to quit LaE.

All you have to do is prove it to us.

Of course, as I'm sure I speak for BJ and RaTS too, I'm moreso expecting you to just make silly threats and accusations and fail to actually post any real proof.

Meanwhile, we in LaE will rebuild and have another 700-800 legit countries next reset.

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 19:12:35

Define legit. Lol

NukEvil Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:15:09

I'm thinking Twain is referring to the extra 700-800 "legit" countries they'll have next set---on top of the however many countries they have now...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

May 6th 2010, 19:16:00

Btw "Atari", if you really want people to take you seriously, don't use a fake username to post under...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

May 6th 2010, 19:31:05

He isn't talking about additional he means clan size will be 700-800 and without Prime's ass hattery it will stay that way the whole set.

But I love the assumptions and carry ons everyone is trying to toss on things that are said.

And I agree NukEvil but if Prime only used his actual name he would have like 80% of the posts on this forum.

Some Guy

May 6th 2010, 21:29:54

I think you guys have an unhealthy obsession.

Twain Game profile

May 6th 2010, 21:42:14

I mean the 700-800 countries we had this time.

Like I said above--show me credible proof of LaE cheating and I'm out of there. All I know is that I look on the website and I see tremendous activity. I also see many of the same names posting here.

Is it possible LaE's leadership is pulling some tricks to cheat and some of us like BJ, Rats and myself don't realize it? Sure.

However, considering how many people I see both here and on the site posting constantly, we certainly have the numbers to have 700+ countries if most of us are running 15. If I thought there was institutional-level cheating going on at LaE, I'd be talking to one of the other clans, whether it be PAN or ESD for next set, looking for a new home.

With that, I'm getting tired of getting involved in this discussion. If there's any evidence unearthed, I'll stick to my word and leave LaE, otherwise I'm going to assume that this is just backlash/jealousy due to the fact that we're the big clan on the server, and I'll be checking out of this thread and the other "LaE cheated/did not cheat" threads.

Have fun with your discussions.

Edited By: Twain on May 6th 2010, 21:55:59

NOW3P Game profile

May 6th 2010, 22:08:33

I'm with RaTS....quit with the dumbass theatrics already, post what you got to say, or just go the fluff away. I highly doubt LaE has any interest in appeasing some wannabe Dixie Carter who threatens them from behind an alias on the forums.

*waits for you to get done googling Dixie Carter*

I mean really, are you just waiting for the dancing girls to show up before you go on with it, or did the elephant get fussy and run off again?

sampaul Game profile

May 6th 2010, 22:35:11

i like stories...not a big fan of the make believe ones tho...

NukEvil Game profile

May 6th 2010, 23:10:45

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I'm thinking Twain is referring to the extra 700-800 "legit" countries they'll have next set---on top of the however many countries they have now...

BTW, I said that while in jest. I just thought it'd be funnier to see ppl's reactions while not giving any indication of it being a joke.

Carry on.

Bsnake Game profile

May 7th 2010, 1:02:13

good to see some people have way too much time on their hands and the same old adage applies....

Its a game, go outside breath some fresh air and get over it.....

<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

gambit Game profile

May 7th 2010, 2:51:37

since pang is a 24 fan... for some odd reason...

can we get a count down clock with the sound? :P
Natural Born Killer

NOW3P Game profile

May 7th 2010, 6:36:20

*beep-BEEP . beep-BEEP. beep-BEEP. beep-BEEP.*

this is gonna get redundant after a while...

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

May 7th 2010, 6:42:39

Originally posted by NOW3P:
*beep-BEEP . beep-BEEP. beep-BEEP. beep-BEEP.*

keepin teh beeps goin.

Atari

May 7th 2010, 15:21:43

Less than 48 hours left

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 15:29:56

Here is a thought, All of you can shove the timer up your ass =)

Wanna see something evidence wise on someone? Eat a fluff =)

Atari

May 7th 2010, 15:58:07

You'd rather someone else tell on you rather than come clean yourself and ask for forgiveness?

Sad...

I think this might be the end for some of you.

Edited By: Atari on May 7th 2010, 15:59:06

May 7th 2010, 15:59:37

*yawn* post it or shut up. Go change your grandma's bed sheets so she doesn't get bed bugs.

Edited By: Billyjoe of UCF on May 7th 2010, 16:00:01

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 16:00:23

Why would I need to ask for forgiveness? I could care less what you think about me or my alliance.

Be the end? Seriously, at worst, your screenshots wont harm me. It's a game. Look at my multi-bot running history, you think I care about what you have to say about me?...

God, get over yourself.

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 16:03:24

Donny, I know your cry baby ass aint running your mouth. I thought you quit the last 5 times you came on here crying about leaving?

Perks of being a mod? I don't have to be a mod to get self satisfaction and feel important. I never wanted to be a mod in the first place. I made a new copy of the forums because the old ones sucked major ass crack.

Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 16:03:43

Screenshots huh?

I smell guilt

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 16:08:16

Do you now? Did you smell that when you were stirring the pot?

May 7th 2010, 16:08:23

eh the story is prime jumped into our account and took some "screen shots" of damning evidence or what ever.. I haven't seen them until I do they don't exist.

Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 16:12:49

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
eh the story is prime jumped into our account and took some "screen shots" of damning evidence or what ever.. I haven't seen them until I do they don't exist.

I love seeing that on the internet. Its very popular for some reason.

I think its a d-bag attempt at trying to get your way.

"prove it or it didn't happen"

It makes me chuckle.

I've never seen a million dollars in cash. Show it to me or it doesn't exist.

But I'm not starting with you today. And you could be doing something more constructive like checking your local newspaper's classifieds.

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 16:14:45

Originally posted by Some Guy:
Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:

I love seeing that on the internet. Its very popular for some reason.

I think its a d-bag attempt at trying to get your way.

"prove it or it didn't happen"

It makes me chuckle.

I've never seen a million dollars in cash. Show it to me or it doesn't exist.

But I'm not starting with you today. And you could be doing something more constructive like checking your local newspaper's classifieds.

That goes both ways tho. It's just like a crime, If you can't prove we did it, does not mean we didn't, but if the jury says we didn't then it's over.

I'll remember your logics next time in court Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 16:15:34

Lol i'm at work pal.. what do you need me to find you old lady panties from estate sales?

Also so your saying everything you read online you believe.

Ready your father is gay, and he isn't your father.

Your mother is really a space alien.

I have no proof on either of those statements. But who cares its online it must be true!

If these "screen shots" existed why wouldn't they be posted? think of that...

don't be a tool wrap your head in a plastic bag until you suffocate.

thanks!

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 16:17:03

Wait, BJ -- Edit your post and put it in all caps. IF IT'S ALL CAPS IT MUST BE TRUE

May 7th 2010, 16:17:38

Not to mention given enough time (aka its been like 6 days) you could photo shop about any thing you want on a screen shot...

Give me a pictures of you and in 8 days I will come back to you with 1million cash photo shopped into your picture.. bam! two birds one stone!

Bottom line is this proof should of game right out of the gates. It didn't. Every passing minute makes it more and more not plausible.

May 7th 2010, 16:19:11

Came not Game didn't want to edit my post so I didn't have to hear "what are you hiding" blah blah

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 16:20:52

I'm hiding illegal aliens in my closest.

May 7th 2010, 16:23:46

Oh I got a reliable source for you too! check this out use a find function on Some Guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

Dark Morbid

May 7th 2010, 16:25:17

LMAO!

May 7th 2010, 16:27:44

See thats what is fun about online and letting enough time go by. Anything can be made to be "true".

Now i'm not saying I'm convinced one way or another just saying that to hold so called "evidence" a week or so doesn't really prove much.

If I had a picture of you having man parts and girl parts i would post it when I made the statement.. that is how it works!

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:37:26

BJ are you crazy or drinkin' that kool aid over there? 6days? It has not yet been 48 hrs since deletions..come on
ICQ 364553524
msn