Verified:

Erian Game profile

Mar 8th 2011, 12:20:54

Oh, I can trash LaF, right?

*overturns the garbage can above Rockman's head*

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 4:02:48

Its almost go time- which LAFer will be the next target for a random land grab? *fires up the jets*
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 4:18:54

Who is the DFIC who put LaF on DNFH??? I want answers!!! I am all set for some major land to come my way and now they are put on DNFH>? Someone is going to get a serious kick in the balls for this one.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

highrock Game profile

Mar 9th 2011, 19:06:04

Given the relatively high tech prices and the low food price, one or both of you could hit 300M NW.
formerly Viola MD

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 6:43:21

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
I was worried that how cheap tech was at the early stages, and how many people were techers.. that the demand would be low even after the war alliances switched over, as cashers and farmers should have been able to amx their techs very early this set.

I went with a for sure route to 200+m net, instead of a gamble. Oh well.

Looks like I was right. It spiked for what a week? then plummeted.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 7:22:50

I had a feeling it would. With all the allkiances doing tech phases, and restarts needing tech it will probably stay 2500-3k but I wasn't 100%. I decided to go the safe route, we know food won't drop below 39, and I had more faith in my ability to grab..

Also, again, things with PDM had yet to escalate.. so I thought techers would be stocking on 20k with sketchy tech prices and the possibility of no food spike, compared to a massive farmer..

He had faith in his ability to grab. I'd have faith in my ability to grab too if I got fed half as much land as him.

Evolution Game profile

Mar 17th 2011, 9:05:31

nom nom nom land nom nom nom
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Mar 17th 2011, 16:42:55

I guess when I get 11k from a friend and a detagger it automatically erases the almost 60k I grabbed on my own :-)

Or the fact I grabbed 56k last set with no land being fed :-)

Or the fact that I actually grabbed more, due to losing 7k to SOL that I let another LAFr retal :-)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2011, 19:31:12

I guess when I get 11k from a friend and a detagger it automatically erases the almost 60k I grabbed on my own :-)

Or the fact I grabbed 56k last set with no land being fed :-)

Or the fact that I actually grabbed more, due to losing 7k to SOL that I let another LAFr retal :-)

Yeah, it does. If you want your finish to be considered legitimate, don't delegitimize it.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Mar 17th 2011, 19:38:50

I'm not saying my country this set is legit. I'm saying the other grabbing I did still stands, despite the non legit things I did.

Or the fact that when i switched and had faith in my grabbing abilities, I had done nothing illegitimate and have proven set after set I can grab without 'free land'