Verified:

SMz Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 15:49:42

I think they can be considerd the best warring alliance in earth history.

I have been in great warring alliances before like TIE at its prime mophing the floor with IX.

no one in earth history have took on themself to war a bigger alliance(s) (25% more) without having the FS.

If SoF had the FS , this war would be over in 10-12 days , if SoF wins its amazing.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 15:54:43

IX was the best warring alliance in Earth History and no alliance will overtake them now.

Why are you trying to hype up the accomplishment if SoF wins? Sure we have a numbers advantage, however NM are totally untested warring wise, and Evo (who have had a higher HPM than the mighty SoF) are for some reason considered to be poor at warring by many.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 6th 2011, 15:56:01

I don't know about this being an example of the pinnacle of a fighting force....

LaF fought defensive wars against MD and RAGE, after being FS'ed back in the mid 2000's.

RAGE had like 150 members (compared to LaF's 60), MD had slightly more (85ish vs 70ish). Both times LaF was FS'ed, both times LaF came back and won because they had better countries and there were less turns to obliterate ppl in FS's.

Those type of wars are more impressive than this war, and I'm sure there are lots of others from IX/SoL/RAGE/SoF etc that would be on par. I can't remember fighting anything like that in IX, but IX was more of an aggressor than a defender :p

In this war, we didn't have the FS, but we were certainly war prepped (except my country) and ready for a war against that specific opponent, which helps us. It also helps ECM as well, though.

This is a fun war regardless of how it impacts any alliance's "place in history" :p

PS. stop breaking the game plz
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2011, 16:03:42

SOF during Helmet's run,
was the most immpressive war machine in the history of this game.

Yes, winning this war will be an impressive feat,

but those alliances were more than 2x as big and just as strong top to bottom.

Pang, LAF are netters, they never come close to having a most impressive performance.
:)
Z is #1

ZDH Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:05:50

Clan ZDH is the best warring alliance in earth history. FACT!
-BigZ

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:07:20

Originally posted by Pang:

PS. stop breaking the game plz

Please make the game stronger...

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 6th 2011, 16:12:06

Servant: there's no way that LaF competes on the "best fighting force ever" compared to the SoF's, IX's, SoL's etc.... just like none of those alliances compete with LaF in netting either. But there have been times that LaF's warring prowess has absolutely shined. Just like there are sets where SoF's netting prowess shows up as well :-)
Those two wars I highlighted up there were amazing wars to see -- one from inside LaF's walls, one from the outside :p

I'm working on making the game stronger.... stfu you're keeping me from getting it done, foobn00b! :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

SMz Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:12:26

ECM started the war with more land more total ne , more everything KJ , basiclly better countries.

so having better countries and 27 members more gives u a HUGE advantge , advantge i'v never seen before in this game (since it was a joint FS) , no matter what you say.

Nobody that is offline can be called or sms'ed in those 2 min kills by both sides , so ECM truely has all the advantge here.

i won't be suprised by any outcome of this war , it can go even , SoF can win , ECM can win.

SoF beeing better in war then ECM is the only thing that keeps this war even.

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:13:26

SoF won't win this war...

ARGUMENT OVER

<3 SMz
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:14:32

SoF is already the best warring alliance this game has ever seen.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:15:25

IX is the best that there has been.

SMz Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:16:21

aw i forgat one more advantge ECM has , qz! , you guys probaly have better war tools then us.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:16:54

What are war tools?

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:18:01

the walling bot that we use, shhhhhh

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 6th 2011, 16:18:57

if ECM out-prepped SoF, and SoF didn't expect that, that's SoF's fault.

If anyone expected an Evo-lead war effort which was prepped all set to NOT result in good countries, that's dumb. That being said, I'm pretty sure most SoF'ers I've chatted with realize this and have been looking forward to the challenge :)

Netters *CAN* and *DO* build good war countries/run good war efforts, it just has to be planned now-a-days to compete, rather than converting from netting as tensions rise and/or the netter is FS'ed.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2011, 16:26:01

Agree with Detmer, SOF is best warring allaince in game history.

Hands down.

They are also easily the best warring alliance currently
(SOL is 2nd)
Evo is third.)
Z is #1

SMz Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:27:46

im enjoyig every min of it... this is the biggest challnge i ever had in earth , in TIE Vs IX wars i died a few times but we were still winning big time, this war is much more even!

thats why i joined sof , ivan promised me a challnge! ~_~

Ivan Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 16:47:17

ECM hasnt outprepped SoF in anyway, but the 28 members advantage is making this lean a little towards ECM at least atm

Thomas Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 17:04:58

Originally posted by Ivan:

ECM hasnt outprepped SoF in anyway, but the 28 members advantage is making this lean a little towards ECM at least atm

Poor Ivan. Still thinking that war is a sprint instead of a marathon. You don't know what our prep was. You guys ran tech starts, huge SPALs and SDI. That required prepping?

And you guys really need to stop crying about the country advantage. YOU WANTED THE COUNTRY ADVANTAGE.

+ we had inactives who would have otherwise been detagged but we just left them which skews the number advantage.

The countries can have same builds. And run by people who know how to build countries. But the netters are more likely NOT to stonewall, have contact info, or be available at all hours of the day, like SoF is. But of course all we talk about is the disadvantages SoF has and none of the advantages.

Thomas Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 17:09:14

Originally posted by SMz:
Nobody that is offline can be called or sms'ed in those 2 min kills by both sides , so ECM truely has all the advantge here.

And you really think the netters have guys idling waiting to get hit like SoF does? You guys do, you proved it during the FS time. We'll be lucky to have a contact # for a lot of these guys. And some of them login for 20 minutes logout and you don't see them again until the next day or the day after.

But SoF is spinning this already. Must be concerned.

Bater Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 17:16:17

Spin, spin, spin. If you would spend more time prepping and less time running your mouths, perhaps your performance will improve. I can't believe I came back from retirement for this.

Spaced Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 17:33:06

xWoGx was the best.

M m i x X Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 17:42:28

Well, i survived your first wave :P and still made some ops against your countries.
-=(M m i x X)=-

Ivan Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 17:42:57

You need to relax more thomas

joe2 Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 17:58:08

Originally posted by Ivan:

You need to relax more thomas

He's still strung up from the FS.

SoF in the history of me knowing earth is the best warring alliance. Also they are still damn good :P

Kyatoru Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 18:12:53

lol @ this thread.

This war is pretty insignificant in SoF history. Let alone Earth wars.
+Kya

Lord Slayer Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 18:20:00

Anything so far on EE is insignifigant compared to the past, because there was more history there, along with more competition.

ClayQ Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 18:32:17

Originally posted by Pang:
if ECM out-prepped SoF, and SoF didn't expect that, that's SoF's fault.

If anyone expected an Evo-lead war effort which was prepped all set to NOT result in good countries, that's dumb. That being said, I'm pretty sure most SoF'ers I've chatted with realize this and have been looking forward to the challenge :)

Netters *CAN* and *DO* build good war countries/run good war efforts, it just has to be planned now-a-days to compete, rather than converting from netting as tensions rise and/or the netter is FS'ed.

Netting and War gaining are the same thing with 1 key exception. War gaining begins stocking slightly earlier, and has to buy a few more techs. The key difference is however the point at which you begin stocking, War gaining countries will begin stocking roughly a week earlier, so when the war countries have stock to war/buy those extra techs, the netting countries are still reaching their "goals".

Anyone who knows how to stockpile can net, what makes the difference in the end is who knows how to stock and destock better.

Anyone who knows how to netgain can wargain if they pick up on the difference soon enough.

Then comes the warring skills: Activity and target selection are the core here, and when it comes to target selection you only have to have one good target selector, and people who are willing to do what he or she says.

EDIT: Before someone says it, speed of kills... I'd like to point out that if you have 20 players hitting, even if they are medium speed they can still kill just as fast as 10 players at super speeds.... That really falls under activity. And yes there are other elements, but those two I find are the biggest elements to winning a war "skill wise"

Edited By: ClayQ on Mar 6th 2011, 18:35:15
See Original Post

Junky Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 19:19:00

This is a great war, but SoF is a Warring alliance, they know how to war, 25 more countries isn't really that much if the clans are semi par at warring.. its a great war, but it won't put them at the top of the heap, They've already had far better, and nastier wars than this one.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

auto_nut Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 20:03:11

I'm pretty sure MD invented war domination in this game. RoCK and HaN were good, but had no competition. Much love to Helmet, but SoF wouldn't have been able to do fluff without MD. Also, dominating on a server with less than a thousand countries compared to when there were over 10,000 countries seems a bit blase.

Flamey Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 20:24:57

If Sof win this war on the current peformance I'll eat my left nut.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 20:35:06

This thread has got to top any other created by SMz.

Yesterday you said EVO were 'bozoes' and couldn't war, and today you're saying this is the best war you've fought in? Make your mind up :)
re(ally)tired

Prodde Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 20:43:55

ECM cheat and SoF declairs moral victory.

Kyatoru Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 20:58:40

I'm also curious about the "prime" TIE wiping the floor with IX.
When was this? Because unless I missed something in the last 5-6 years, TIE faded from their prime before IX even really existed. And was never at IX's level.
+Kya

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2011, 20:59:53

thats why i joined sof , ivan promised me a challnge! ~_~
Was this before or after you almost left them for the 2nd time?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

SMz Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 21:57:17

i never left soft not for the 1st or 2nd time donno what are u talking about troll.

kya - TIE warred IX 2 sets in a row when TIL broke , and we yes me mophed the floor with IX. IX leaders cried that their prez let them in that situtation also.

1 week to set FS - for the win ;]

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2011, 22:48:41

hence I said almost

what I'm talking about is the big drama associated with your membership
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Loafer Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 22:49:22

Originally posted by Prodde:
ECM cheat and SoF declairs moral victory.
+1

tenshim0 Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 1:16:57

bonus spam
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

paladin Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 9:24:15

all this war talk makes me wish i had time for this fluff still :(
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Evolution Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 11:25:09

I think they can be considerd the best warring alliance in earth history.

I won't agree with saying Earth history, as many of the previous posters have said. However if you were to say EmpireEarth history then that is another matter and possibly what was originally meant.

ECM vs Sof is possible one of the biggest wars of the EE history and a victory by Sof could make Sof the current best EE history war clan. However in respect to total history of the game, I doubt the statement would be true and difficult to verify.

PS omg what the fudge was in what I just drank, I went into the kitchen and got what I thought was my earlier cup of tea but theres a dead fluffroach in the bottom of whatever it was I just drank.

As for the earlier post saying that Evo was third best warclan, I don't think thats true, unless Evo improved a lot in the year that I was away. Which of course is possible.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

KeSSie Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 11:31:47

hu...I thought roaches floated.
EL YAY!

Evolution Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 12:02:08

Originally posted by KeSSie:
hu...I thought roaches floated.

I only noticed it when I finished drinking :/ dark room fail.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 12:05:53

vomit everywhere.....

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 12:29:09

SOF went all to hell when they lost the famous Monkeypuncher. Without him they have never been the same. Would be nice for some old school SOFties to mention him with the respect he deserves and talk a little about how bad ass they were when we was there.

Now? They are a shadow of their former selves. Who ran off Monkeypuncher? BRING MONKEYPUNCHER BACK!
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Evolution Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 12:34:01

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
SOF went all to hell when they lost the famous Monkeypuncher. Without him they have never been the same. Would be nice for some old school SOFties to mention him with the respect he deserves and talk a little about how bad ass they were when we was there.

Now? They are a shadow of their former selves. Who ran off Monkeypuncher? BRING MONKEYPUNCHER BACK!

I feel that if I put that name into google, something kinky will come up.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 12:43:41

Maybe but it was no joke- ask their older members- he was in their clan and about the strongest member they ever had.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Evolution Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 12:51:50

In terms of warring. Interesting.

dagga Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 13:43:01

One war decides who is the all time best fighting alliance? lol
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Bronco Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 14:04:18

*mandatory weekly post*
--
Bronco
Sons Of Liberty