Verified:

Mathais Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 13:39:43

Boot, Boot, Boot!

:P

Dizology Game profile

Mar 4th 2011, 6:51:01

RB, I had no idea you were getting some kind of sick pleasure out of killing us? lol

As far as I am aware, nobody had a problem with you, or intentionally did anything to cause any tension.

Actually, during chats, your name has come up a few times by members wishing you were still killing with us, but never anything bad. I'm sorry you feel this way buddy

Raging Budda Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 2:52:35

Sick pleasure in killing NBK is a tad strong. Sorry it came out that way. Revenge factored in a bit, but I have no beefs with anyone in NBK, though I doubt I will be in NBK again. Actually it was a great challenge to be on the other side of you guys. I was a great fun war, that would be hard to duplicate. Curious as to how the war would have gone if I was still in NBK, but I doubt it would have made a major difference in the grand scheme of things.

Bottom line is the hatchet is buried to be cliche, and I'm moving on. Good luck to NBK in future sets, unless you FS FoCuS, then it is on!

Edited By: Raging Budda on Mar 5th 2011, 2:55:18. Reason: Spelling
See Original Post
Your base is mine!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 5th 2011, 7:05:35

tick tock lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

MrScarlet Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 7:12:43

pure huigs

QM Diver Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 10:13:27

The guy who NBK booted so fast, i couldn't read the posts to my goodbye post.
----------------
hmm, well, I learn something new every day.. It is true, we miss you around here, RB. I even forgot to add yours to the 130 some odd countries that have gone missing during this set.
RL will always be a fluff, eh?

The 16 that left us, plus the 16 that went against us, equates to... Yes, you absolutely helped change the outcome of this war.
:o(

I can't say I even saw your post re. leaving.. But I'll hunt for it, and post the replies to you, in a PM, kk?

It was cool when we killed together with Focus clan, too.

Be good, eh? And if you are bad, be good at it!

QM
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 16:09:46

Was a good run, we needed to kill 30% faster then we lost in order for both of us to run outta breakers at same time. We had great HPK, good walling, but were a few people short of expected.
We had a good tough war and not disappointed with that at all :)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK