Verified:

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 18:21:15

you like in FFA?

I don't know whats going on specifically but generally this is a free for all war server... if i want to kill so and so's top country so be it. Are their consequences for it? there should be but not handed out by any mod or what ever. Simply all countries involved get killed off or you declare war etc.

I read a very little bit about this mod/player/tit thing. I don't know if i'm off base, but mods don't ban/delete legit suiciders. I know i've killed the same guy 500 times in LAE a few sets back. So now that a mod's country gets killed for what ever reason, someone is banned and its a big deal?

I don't care what your agenda is for killing a country its a war game. (yes i realize he allegedly said things detrimental to the game)

But ignoring that why was it even an issue that slag's country got killed? LLAAR country got nuked or whatever by who ever that one legit player was. he didn't get banned everyone laughed it up on FFAT (except llaar) and they paid reps the next set.

A dead country isn't a big deal.. it should how ever be (a war if your clan has a backbone), at the very least a KR with all countries involved approved by the other clans FA (if it was truly a rogue member) or some reps paid.

I don't care if jesus christ has a great looking country if someone feels they want to kill it do it. there are in game consequences.

One of the mods posted what makes tit any different then any other player.. i respond by saying what makes slag (an FFA player not Moderator) any different then other players.

If i pissed someone off in tourney and they took it out on me in FFA no one would give a fluff. That is what happened with Greg and all of LAE no?

So stop all the holier than though bull poopy and chalk it up to things got heated both acted like stubborn children. It happens if Slag's clan doesn't want to declare on IMP well then to me they are spineless, if they hide behind the omg i'm a netter... call in some allies that are killers, netters make great breakers.

but please for the love of god stop with the omg don't bring stuff into different servers because it happens all the time. It even happens in real life. You don't like a coworker and then bam its work happy hour and you fluff block him at the bar... omg you just carried your dislike for him into a different area then work!

i'm sure this will get deleted or closed or what ever and thats fine. But this is more about the state of the game. no one should have preferential treatment not even mods. Countries die in FFA get over it.

With all this being said i wouldn't say i'm the largest titanium fan and i am known to be the opposite of an imp fan. Just a player thinking... a country died... big fluffing deal i have 15 that have died.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 18:27:46

The reason this is different is:
-Tit was banned before this happened.
-IMP killed slags country because tit was banned. Not for fluffs an giggles. Not for any in-game reason. They killed it because an admin was doing their job.
-IMP has posted multiple times they did it to get admins attention. Not because it was self farming. Not just to kill. But targeted an admin because of him doing his admin job.
-IMP did not try to contact admins other then slag, they did not go through the proper means of appealing the decision.

Ps. TKO is handling this behind closed doors with IMP FAs. Im simply stating why this is different in my opinion.
The issue is Mod/Admin getting killed for mod/admin work. Killing an admin for doing his job is against the spirit of the game IMHO.

Edited By: KeTcHuP on Mar 1st 2011, 18:30:41
See Original Post
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Mar 1st 2011, 18:31:28

but its a war server who cares why it was killed. deal with it. want to net go to 1a or something.

so would if of been all the better if IMP declared war then killed slag first? would that of made everything so much better?

In a perfect world mod actions shouldn't sway public opinion... guess what you and I both know and they should too that this isn't a perfect world.

if you are that worried about your strand of html that is a country then don't play on any servers? If not its a war server roll with the punches.

if I was you Ketchup i would have my foot so far up imp's ass they would get athletes foot in their fluffing noses.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 18:42:32

Do vto get how FFA is a "war" server, when 1a, tourney, etc. are not? They run the exact same program the exact same way, no rule changes are made to promote war... there are just more countries. (yes im aware traditionally there are more wars in FFA)

Why a country was killed does matter in this situation. Did you prefer it when mehul was not playing this game, and it was stagnant? We have active admin who care about the game. If you take admin out of the game because they know they will get targeted for admin decisions they have to make to keep the game running, then we will end up with a mehul style game again.

They would not be able to read/comment on the suggestion properly.

An admin should be able to do his work unbiasedly and fairly without facing retribution in game.

Now im not saying titanium is completely in the wrong, and that he should have been banned. I do not have the full info to judge. However, there are appeals process in which you can contact the other admins to get it reviewed and that decision will be held or overturned.

As to TKO/IMP, there are ongoing FA discussions to decide how to handle this. It is not a simple situation, we do not want to end up at war for sets and sets, but are aware we cannot allow what happened to happen. The FFA community at large, at least those who base their info on FFAT solely, will probably never see the results of this. This has become a FA issue, and we will deal with it with IMP. There is no need to make it public. We handle our matters privately and in good faith, until shown that it is no longer possible to be handled in that manner.

FFA trolls can continue to try and provoke the situation between us, but thats just FFAT trolls. Dont feed them;)

Edited By: KeTcHuP on Mar 1st 2011, 18:44:36. Reason: Typos
See Original Post
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Mar 1st 2011, 18:50:10

i enjoy trolling and i'm pretty sure Earth is a war game.. or that is what alot of the write ups say.

how ever when you only have 1 country warring is a pain in the ass and takes time dedication and cooperation to a much larger extent then FFA.

So with that being said its easier to War in FFA, hence there are alot more wars in FFA.

So where no server is more war then the other it is more likely to find yourself in a war in FFA.

Does that give you all the explanation you need since you fail hard at coming to conclusions?

I still don't think it matters why the country was killed but I guess i'm just stubborn.

If i want to kill cripplers top country i can... why because the game allows me to do so.

If I got killed off because i'm an ass on FFAT i'm pretty sure noone would bat an eye.

and my job on FFA is to talk and troll and keep things lively so that would be me getting killed off doing my "job"

who cares cry more. buy slag a cup cake. Ban Prime from his mothers basement.

and everything will be fine.

My main point is it shouldn't be a big public thing with warnings not to kill countries... It's a war game... war is cruel and unkind.

Power to the people (regular people that is)

I'm sensing some Animal farm up im here!

as for FA matters you guys are just wussing out it happens with alot of netting clans. its ok bud. The whole clan killed on of your countries... seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Junky Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 19:35:54

meh, earth is a game, war, net.. polotics is part of the game, if you can negotiate to beable to net, then you've succeeded in playing the game you want to play it. its not really a war game, its almost a political game.

its like saying earth is a war planet.. we got all the tools and spirits of a war planet. some people like to live in peace.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 19:37:00

"so would if of been all the better if IMP declared war then killed slag first? would that of made everything so much better?"

Yes.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

llaar Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 19:38:48

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:

But ignoring that why was it even an issue that slag's country got killed? LLAAR country got nuked or whatever by who ever that one legit player was. he didn't get banned everyone laughed it up on FFAT (except llaar) and they paid reps the next set.

actually i thought it was pretty funny, and pathetic, and i blacklisted and booted him from the two clans he played in with me

and i never received reps either

did you just like make that up? its never been posted that i received reps.

anywhere

that was set #1 of FFA, a year ago now anyway

not really sure that 1 nuclear missile is equivalent to a kill??? i don't follow that logic

leave me out of this discussion unless you're going to actually talk about facts that you know

heres a couple that were more annoying than that 1 nuclear missile:
my 80k getting killed in '06
my 280k getting killed in '05

if you want to talk about stuff thats happened to me, talk about things that actually happened

kthxbye

NOW3P Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 19:42:31

Wasn't IMP pacted to TKO?

That right there would tell me it's NOT ok to kill any country you feel like....

Also, Earth is NOT a war game - war is just one component of a much more complex schema.

Overall - very douchey move on IMP's part. Congrats on being the new asshats of the server.

paulie Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 19:51:09

IVE made it new policy of mine to keep my big mouth shut :)
FOG!!

Pain Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 19:53:17

BJ it is a big deal when a clan kills a moderators country on an entirely different server over something that happened in another server and not even dont by the admin who was killed for it.

if they have to worry about getting killed due to thier actions as an administrator thats basically coersion.

like ketchup said you start killing moderators for thier ingame actions (or lack of) they will quit playing the game, they quit playing the game this turns into E:2025. you really think these guys are going to invest thier own time into a game they dont play?

what IMP did was the equivalent of a temper tantrum.
Your mother is a nice woman

Some Guy

Mar 1st 2011, 20:02:25

I'm sure there's a fantastic reason these threads keep getting deleted and closed.

You trolls should tag up together.

Rico Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:12:12

Originally posted by Pain:

if they have to worry about getting killed due to thier actions as an administrator

If the admins simply not tell people what countries they play they would not have to worry about this.

I'm sure if I posted my country numbers here there would be a line of people wanting to take me out. That is why I don't tell people what countries I play.

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:14:47

jesus tittyflowering crist IMP b*tches like a little child

just stop already! no one cares

Edited By: spawn on Mar 2nd 2011, 1:14:11
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rico Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:22:30

Chill, homeboy, chill

Some Guy

Mar 1st 2011, 20:27:23

Originally posted by mrford:
jesus tittyfloweringing crist IMP b*tches like a little child

I keep missing where IMP has been fluffing. However, I keep seeing threads pop up by other players...Also implying that they care.

Edited By: spawn on Mar 2nd 2011, 1:14:40
See Original Post

paulie Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:27:51

pain=cant the offendin country be deleted for rules violations?
FOG!!

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:32:29

Originally posted by Some Guy:
Originally posted by mrford:
jesus tittyflowering crist IMP b*tches like a little child

I keep missing where IMP has been fluffing. However, I keep seeing threads pop up by other players...Also implying that they care.

can you actually read?

OMFG TITS WAS DELETED AND WE ARE BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY!!!! THEY ARNT TELLING US WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW OMFG THEY ARE OUT TO GET US OMFG

thats just a brief synopsis of FFAT for the last week or so. trolling and reading FFAT is a simple joy i still have in my currently crazy life, and in the past few days its been repetative and depressing as fluff. stop it and move the hell on!@

Edited By: spawn on Mar 2nd 2011, 1:15:29
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Some Guy

Mar 1st 2011, 20:36:58

I still don't see why you are directing this at IMP, who hasn't started any of these threads.

Tired of it? Direct your anger at the people that keep revisiting dead/deleted/closed threads.

Otherwise, change your tampon and stfu.

NOW3P Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:38:00

Seems to me IMP tried to be classy, but very quickly devolved into following up their in game temper tantrum with equivalent FFAT temper tantrums.....but I'm just a casual observer who's not overly interested any more.

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:38:03

so i guess someguy plays in IMP?

never knew that

anyone can start a thread about whatever they want. if you dont respond via b*tch b*tch b*tching, the thread dies

Edited By: spawn on Mar 2nd 2011, 1:16:35
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:38:50

You haven't figured out who Some Guy is yet fordie!? Shame on you :-P

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2011, 20:44:08

I'll just copy and paste my response from the other thread that was exactly like this:

"The moderator position is a difficult and rather thankless job. It's already difficult to find good candidates and to keep them motivated. No one will want to do it if the result of doing that job is having unrelated countries killed off.

Moderators do not play on the servers that they moderate. There is no conflict of interest.

To be honest I really don't understand all of the posts about how the players deserve the right to self-regulate. You guys already had your chance at a "players make the rules and can do whatever they want" utopia. The result was the owner of the game pulled the plug and stamped "do not resuscitate" on it."

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 20:47:58

Slag, the owner never really cared about the game. His multi finder script was, was based off of cookies, 10 year olds were getting around it...
He never added anything new to the game really, didn't change or fix.

I will say that you guys did far more in the short time EE was around, then methul ever did for it.

Now I am not all for players self regulating, but nor am I against it.

The best mods and admins can do, is set the game up so follow the path they intend.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2011, 21:09:24

the first 29 threads weren't enough?

even IMP members messaged me to close this thread.... :p

can everyone move on?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:40:19

Everyone should get a puppy.
NBK

PapaSmurf Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:41:59

I'm starting to get sick of closed threads. This isn't an alliance where you have two members fighting with each other, and you close the thread as a spank on the fluff. People should feel free to argue in circles if they want.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:45:14

Meh, we should be free to kick their faces in if we want :P
NBK

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:35:19

I want a puppy too
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:46:07

Hmm

Would depend on the type of puppy. I am puppy picky! >.<
Damn missed it

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:56:40

A soft fluffy one...
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Rip It Up Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 0:20:39

so far what i have learned, is that if your gonna kill a mods ccountry for something they did on another server...just kill it and dont tell em why. then they can't whinge.

countries die every day in FFA, fluff happens. fluff happened to a mods country and all of a sudden its a big deal. you might be a mod, but it doesnt make your country exempt from being suicided on, regardless of reason. You shouldnt get special in game priveleges from the rest of us.

many people here have had their countries killed because others simply have a grudge against them for whatever reason. this isnt something new so get over it.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Rico Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 0:42:12

Some of you guys are really bloodthirsty bastards. I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

Mar 2nd 2011, 1:03:43

lol i could really careless about politics here. my only point is countries die. why is it a big deal?

its a "war/politic/netting" game people play it anyway they want if they want to kill another country why must their be a grand scheme. just do it and then bam let the rest sort it self out. if someone is so butt hurt over lost html... then perhaps they shouldn't be playing or moderating this game?

its a game play it how you want have fun. to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction... who cares. they kill you, you kill them yay war!

Flame on baby!

spawn Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 1:21:16

how can you still not get it Billjoe?

seriously, it cant be explained any simpler
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 1:29:28

This is worse than pulling teeth..

Suicde away for no reason,no worries in my eyes,but don't Use BS reasons 4 it
<Crippler> 115m NW

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 2nd 2011, 2:36:37

Should we just let cheaters run wild in FFA? After all, if someone runs a bot that just means some countries die. Who cares?

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 3:10:43

Only if it's my bot...it's ok it only kills imp countries...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Bsnake Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 3:14:38

That's a joke btw
<Crippler> 115m NW

mdevol Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 5:44:04

Originally posted by Bsnake:
That's a joke btw

thanks for clarifying before BJ ran wild with other posts about peple threatening to bot IMP....

*shakes head at hoe stupid this entire topic is*

IMP knew what they were doing was not cool, thats why they agreed to pay reps for it.

move on folks, nothing to see here...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mar 2nd 2011, 8:34:04

yeah imp suiciding on a country because they knew who it belonged to was the exact same thing as letting bots run wild on ffa lol. but sure i could careless if you let bots run on the server.

i've played with bots on the server but not using bots before i don't see why i wouldn't again.

imp next time just say we killed this country because we wanted to. problem solved!

KyleCleric Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 8:36:31

Thanks, BJ. Will do.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

NOW3P Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 22:52:01

Please feel free to use a bot billyjoe - seeing you deleted and banned would be a pleasure for a lotta folks, I suspect.

No wonder you haven't gotten it through your head why you're wrong yet....

Mar 3rd 2011, 3:13:15

you can't read lol...

the only thing i said is I've played earth before while bots were being played... and i didn't have one.

A. Don't have the slightest clue where to get a bot
B. Don't have the slightest clue how to use a bot
C. Don't care to figure it out
D. Bots are gayer then your boyfriend.

Ps please order hooked on phonics

Thanks!