Verified:

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:26:19

PDM, while we respect your willingness to enforce your retal policy we do not agree with it.

Good Luck

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:33:41

fluff u.....n good luck killing me hahahahahahahahahahaha
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Yamaha Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:57:57

We won't be flattering you with resistance.

This is tasteless, and not surprising.

Anyone can jump an injured opponent from behind. All of RD
is without honor, and have just shown this to the entire server.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:59:20

*bend all of RD over*

"take it like a man!!!!!!"
poor laf
And for you freaks.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 3:59:51

Ummm... what is this even in reference to... have we interacted this round? I feel like this is more sour grapes because we wouldn't pact you... well congrats on hitting an alliance effectively at war while you are war prepped... all you have proven is nothing. Congrats.

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:00:07

did i miss something? why are you hitting us?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2011, 4:07:20

i was wrong on that other thread, this didn't clarify anything.

are you hitting on behalf of LaF or of your own volition? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:09:16

apparently RD feel they need to assist their allies. Is all I can make out here.
/shrug.
Let's get em.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:11:04

Originally posted by Pang:
i was wrong on that other thread, this didn't clarify anything.

are you hitting on behalf of LaF or of your own volition? :p

they will say rd did it on there own but we all know they are butt buddies.....they farmed us and then had rd fs us simple as that
poor laf
And for you freaks.

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:11:31

it's kinda lol more than anything. utterly pointless as far as i can see. :)

Thomas Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:11:52

Told ya..

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2011, 4:11:57

I thought PDM was anti-spin?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Dragonlance Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:12:18

It's a bit like RD didn't read all the memo's that everyone has been preaching the last year about "no pointless wars"

i wonder will laf and evo call out RD like they did sof/sol/imag?:p

hahaha

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:14:45

1) I am not sure what this is in reference to...
2) We probably are
3) I have only said we weren't spinning in reference to our LaF stuff.

locket Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:16:52

if they havnt had some issues its kind of dumb. RD shoulda joined the sof war instead.

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:21:05

trying to think of a single thing this achieves other than making laf look bad, which doesn't seem like it would be a motivation for RD at all. so just utterly pointless? FSing possibly the worst warring alliance on the server for no reason?

if they wanted to war and we were the only viable target, it's still like... enjoy your pointless tagkill?

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:22:21

LaF and their issues with PDM can go back to their own threads. We did not want or plan for LaF to get in our way. This matter is strictly between RD and PDM. If PDM would like to talk to us they are welcome to. We have never been hard to contact.

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:54:11

seems a bit pointless to contact you after you already dec'd and FS'd?
A reason would have been nice though.

Sadly for LaF and RD, popular opinion is generally going to be against them over this. It's a shame, as whilst yeah I could see how it could have been co ordinated, and I could construct a nice machiavellian timeline of events, I don't think that it's the case.

flameo

Mar 1st 2011, 5:02:38

LaF is RD's Bots

Mr.Silver

Mar 1st 2011, 5:29:53

Country:Country retals or only 1:1 is allowed doesn't work for us. Also the whole "We Don't Believe in Topfeeds" doesn't work either.

We offered to pact so that your retal policy wouldn't be an issue, but you turned us down.

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 11:55:33

I agree that to a degree topfeeding still exists. not to Tarnava's definition which by default means that you're only allowed to grab someone whose country is smaller than yourself, and not those areound you of similar NW, but it does exist.

as for c:c land retals, why should any country in your clan BUT the one that lost the land automatically have ANY right to the lost land? besides, if you have a land thin retaller country, you're probabably going to get l:l back on the 1:1 retal anyways. L:L retals as they currently exist, and that you are trying to force us to accept, exist solely to ensure that the retalling alliance gets their land back, plus interest, plus ghost acres.

Are you trying to stop people LG'ing altogether?
Because it certainly seems like it.

Edited By: Drow on Mar 1st 2011, 11:59:39
See Original Post

paladin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 12:04:03

Only if the spin has no dagga in involved.

We fully support Dagga spinning.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 12:04:51

to quote our policy, which also puts our reasoning behind it:

*In Paradigm policy there is no such thing as a topfeed. Their basis is that the definition of a topfeed is irrelevant for L:L retals and if the country itself isn't getting the land back then the returns aren't important as the person who suffers does not receive the reparations.

flameo

Mar 1st 2011, 12:49:49

Originally posted by Drow:

Are you trying to stop people LG'ing altogether?
Because it certainly seems like it.

Find a weaker clan and farm the crap out of them. Repeat until u are the only clan left in this game, then mod/dev will introduce bots and u can live happily ever after with them

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 13:50:49

*sigh*

There goes the oil market...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

joe2 Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 14:40:48

Wow, though not the biggest fan of PDM these days this was a fluff move by RD. Makes them look stupid considering they haven't fought a real war on this server and then as their first war they choose to FS someone who is pretty well already in a war (though not much killing if any has happened). If RD was smart they would have changed targets once the target they claim to have been prepping for went to "war". This just makes you look pathetic.

madjsp Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 15:01:14

Whether or not I agree with what RD did, PDM has had this coming with being douche bags over the past few sets to different alliances.

Now they complain because it bit them in the ass. Maybe they will learn to take it a bit easier next time.
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 15:15:15

Originally posted by madjsp:
Whether or not I agree with what RD did, PDM has had this coming with being douche bags over the past few sets to different alliances.

Now they complain because it bit them in the ass. Maybe they will learn to take it a bit easier next time.

Would you care to elaborate how we were douchebags? Did we penetrate your vagina and squirt some vinegar up in there? Or are you just unhappy that we grabbed everyone a few times? I am sorry you didn't play this game 10 years ago when land grabbing was still generally accepted and people thought this game was actually fun...

Chevs

Mar 1st 2011, 15:22:34

I feel bad for PDM, no alliance deserves what they've been through this set, regardless if they had a hand in it themselves or not.... hang in there guys
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

braden Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 17:12:02

"Sadly for LaF and RD, popular opinion is generally going to be against them over this."

I don't know about laf, but popular opinion is against you once you merely join rd. so for some of us, what is different?

Thomas Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:29:35

I find it funny RD has an issue with an alliance's retal policy, when they self farm for land. You could have just hit your other multi account to get the land back, no?

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:37:11

oh my god, that's such a good point i think i love you again Thomas

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2011, 21:41:23

I always thought that PDM's retal policy was more than fair for other alliances. I fully support it, especially the option for missile retals. People get too wound up over how things used to be, but sometimes a little change can be good.

L:L for C:C retals only is the new thing. Kudos to PDM for paving the way. I would however make a change that only PS can be used to help prevent abuse of the system, but overall I think it improves the game.

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:41:27

i think it's funny that Detmer can say vagina and i can't say wrisfluffch

joe2 Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:49:02

Balin if you say w******** one more time you're going to get banned!

de1i Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 21:54:55

It would be unfair to say that PDM's retal system is unfair ;)
I like their retal policy and respect their 'ability' to enforce it, however to use their retal policy you have to adjust not just your own play style but that of your entire alliance which is what I am unwilling to do. That is obviously in regards to their C:C retals, the spy op/missile retal business is just nonsense IMO :P

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:15:38

de1i, i feel like you're a great leader so i'm consciously paring back my desire to flame. :)

You:
- like our retal policy
- don't want to adjust to it
- FSed us the set after you had a problem with it

I realize you're not a 17 yr old anymore, so maybe you're old enough to see how lame this FS looks over such small fries?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2011, 22:18:03

Originally posted by Thomas:
I find it funny RD has an issue with an alliance's retal policy, when they self farm for land. You could have just hit your other multi account to get the land back, no?

truth
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2011, 22:19:27

btw if SOL want to play the role of sever police RD would be a nice addition to your kill list (iMag was a good start) - self farming to the top last set, completely fluff move hitting PDM in the state that they're in for no reason this set
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

de1i Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:24:08

Balin, I just had a conversation with Detmer that he can share with you if he'd like or I can have the same with you somewhere.

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:28:29

Cool, I'll talk with Detmer. I've done enough FA on AT for one set :)

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:39:37

Sounds good

ZDH Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 22:49:30

What a cluster f*** this is.
-BigZ

de1i Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 23:20:42

Sent you a message in boxcar Balin.

Edited By: de1i on Mar 1st 2011, 23:27:57
See Original Post

Klown Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 23:26:24

RD is a bunch of multis of LAF members and are killing PDM so that LAF can keep all the land they stole from PDM.

ZDH Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 23:29:14

yep thats it Klown...your BRILLIANT!
-BigZ

crazyserb Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 0:25:40

this is so pathetic...not the war ofcourse couse i like those, but the stupidest most bullfluff reason that you guys came up with...like serioulsy you couldn't come up with something more creative?????

just tell the truth at least people won't think you are idiots...

Mr.Silver

Mar 2nd 2011, 7:23:29

Drow: not stopping LGing all together, but I am trying to protect our countries while netgaining.

As such once again we had 3 options with PDM.

1. Sign a NAP ( we asked, you turned us down)
2. GS our own countries into DR so that when we get topfed we don't lose much ( we did that last reset but it was a large use of turns)
3. War (might as well GS the cause of it)

We tried to NAP, PDM said no
We tried to compromise and say C:C unless something by our definition of a topfeed happens, then L:L alliance wide- PDM said no
We took care of it ourselves last reset and GS'ed ourselves
We asked PDM for a NAP again, PDM said no
So we hit :)

While I respect your right to enforce your own retal policy, this is us enforcing ours. We made every effort to find a ground on it, but in the end it was you who said No and told us it's your way or the highway (Paraphrasing Tan who said PDM would war rather than compromise on it's retal policy)

What other option would you say there is for us? if we don't accept your policy?

braden Game profile

Mar 2nd 2011, 7:35:27

the only answer is for us to war each other silver.

and i surrender, you win. now pdm and the rest of the server can go along dictating to us how we play. because when we do it to them we're terrible, disgusting cheaters who deserve to rot in hell and die criminals' deaths, but when they do it they're fulfilling their alliances right?

i'd call hypocrisy, but that would be a lie. how about full on ignorant bullfluff?

Mr.Silver

Mar 2nd 2011, 7:40:49

crap! I wanted to surrender first! Granted we are disgusting cheaters, but I think the only reason you deserve to rot ain hell and die a criminals' death is for being from Ontario :P