Verified:

aponic Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 17:54:48

They have tenacity and spirit, that is for sure.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 17:55:03

We must have failed to seize their beer stash.
SOF
Cerevisi

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 19:04:57

Beer is not something that most people will surrender willingly.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mathais Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 20:50:34

I would have thought that some of those guys in KA would still be fighting until the very last turn... And apparently a few are, but fewer than I would have hoped.

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 22:22:19

a few of us are fighting on for now...

will see what happens over the next little while...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Popcom Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 4:45:51

Originally posted by aponic:
They have tenacity and spirit, that is for sure.

wouldn't really say they. but a few.
if i were bsnake i would be pissed at everyone else :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 5:36:43

It's fair to say a few people have copped a spray
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Pain Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:07:24

well if CC wants a better fight, why not let them grow a little?

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:24:55

Then they store turns and kill us in a fs..so no point for them...
<Crippler> 115m NW

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:35:47

It's simple

SoF got extremely pissed at KA last set, and has been prepping for this war for a while

KA apparently underestimated the level of dedication from CC and were not prepared at all.

Now I know the RL excuse is being harped on, but it's a little strange that 80% of your clan decides that RL is so improtant all at the same time that the clan is tagkilled and a leader accused of running a bot.

That could very well be the truth, but I find it more likely that the spirit was broken.

Bsnake and llaar have gained a large ammount of respect by still fighting even though they were abandoned by their leaders. Be it boredom or stupidity, they are still for some reason getting kills.

I think KA needs some restructuring because their first real war didn't go well at all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:49:40

well in thier defense they got FSed by someone with 70 more countries. thats enough to break morale alone, let alone pount someone down so bad they cant get back up. this war is very similar to the last AoDT/NBK war when AoDT caught NBK oop with a 100 country advantage. its just something you cant come back from no matter the dedication.

if anything they under estimated membership numbers. its pure speculation and not taking anything away from CC but if it was even numbers i think the war would be going very different right now

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 7:04:18

Well, you can't exactly fault CC for fluffting all over a clan that talked more fluff last set than North Korea.

Ifyou talk a big talk, you better be prepared to back it up, no matter the numbers. SoF/CC actually lost a few numbers this set.

However I don't really see this war going any different even with even numbers. I have a great respect for many KA members and their abilities, but they are rusty when it comes to a real knock down drag out war. Many sets ofkilling tards like hellrush, bauer, mob, and texhomastud might prop your stats up, but in no way prepare you for a real war.

SoF on the other hand fought an extremely intense war last set against NBK and learned a great deal. Just look at the average ime per kill during the first week of our war. There arnt many over 40 secconds.

It's not like CC just gangbanged KA for an east war win. This was a principal war, and to be honest I really expected KA to put up much more of a fight.

Hopefuly we can put this all behind us next set so KA can sort themselves out and maybe have a proper remach down the road.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 7:23:17

i posted on our boards u were coming for us, saw u were storing turns and low in avg nw and my excat words were...

At this point we have too many ppl busy with life and we wouldnt be able to match CC in activity, so we either FS u guys and hope we could even it out or FS someone else... i did say swords and looks like that would of been the right move for us...

but im just a lowly member all i can do is hit and hit and hit till i cant hit no more...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 7:43:20

Originally posted by Pain:
well in thier defense they got FSed by someone with 70 more countries. thats enough to break morale alone, let alone pount someone down so bad they cant get back up. this war is very similar to the last AoDT/NBK war when AoDT caught NBK oop with a 100 country advantage. its just something you cant come back from no matter the dedication.

if anything they under estimated membership numbers. its pure speculation and not taking anything away from CC but if it was even numbers i think the war would be going very different right now

actually it was us NBK that FSed AODT oop. and AODT folded without a fight. some clans just stand high and mighty when they FS with the upper hand, and then fold as soon as things dont go their way. Others fight through no matter what. there are defining moments that bring out the true colors of a clan when the chips are down.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Pain Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 11:38:53

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
Originally posted by Pain:

actually it was us NBK that FSed AODT oop. and AODT folded without a fight. some clans just stand high and mighty when they FS with the upper hand, and then fold as soon as things dont go their way. Others fight through no matter what. there are defining moments that bring out the true colors of a clan when the chips are down.

im talking about the set before that one where they really caught you guys with your pants down. i rememeber something about none of you guys having SDI and they had a super low HPL because of it.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 14:59:59

That time they had 470 countries to our 350, so 120 more, and it was just under 3 weeks into set and they did super fast tech phase to get all the missiles they could, most of em had max missiles for their land by the time war started.

Although that being said, even when they did that, they finished the set with 72 living countries.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mdevol Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 19:27:10

oh yea the lemming war i remember that...

claiming victory despite being tagkilled almost twice over to AoDT's not being tk'd right? i could be mistaken

but that seems to be the war that got everybody all hissy about what constitutes a win in this server as AoDT was too big to hit NBK and NBK would have to up nw to lemming then drop back below range after hitting... as part of their "strategy"
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 19:28:52

bold strategy nonetheless. was a fun war....testing to see who would quit restarting...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pain Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 19:49:04

yes thats the one. for some reason i thought it was a week 1 war. but anyways yea takes alot of dedication to keep restarting that many times.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 20:14:04

It is pretty clear who won :P

AoDT was unable to replace any restart whatsoever. Any country that was killed stayed dead. So even if it took 400 hits to kill, it wasnt coming back, ever.

And you were just arguing that killing NW matters last set, in that war we killed way more NW then you did ;)

It was a tough 6 weeks of hard restarts and lemming'ing it though. Nothing we could do other then that, 2/3 of all our originals were killed in 2 days from your chem stockpiles, lol.
NBK

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 17:33:03

Apologies to CC - my wife has been going through several pre-term labors the last couple of weeks, and I have no time to dedicate to the game. Fear not though - I will be back in about 2 months to make your lives a living hell :-)

mrford - the only person who accused a leader of KA of running a bot was you....and I'd hope it's blatantly obvious to all by now that you jumped the gun on that one severely based on your own personal biases.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 17:51:48

Originally posted by Donny:
Not true K4f u killed 2 of my originals i got both of them restarted. with FA. . your strategy was using our humanitarians to help your restarts not die. don't sound like you won to us :)

They were dead Donny by set end :P

And for a clan to start a war with 450 countries, and finish 72, and for the last 3 days before that was losing 15-20 a day, while we were losing 2-3, means sometimes :P

Where is AoDT again?
NBK

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 17:54:09

Pretty sure I wasn't the only one. I guess I was the only one that you listened to, that is quite flattering.

I'm sure that you are having RL issues, I can easily relate to that.

I was saying it's really weird that 10 of your clan members seem to have RL issues all at the same time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Makinso Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 21:48:03

K4F AoDT has been all over the place ;)

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 22:02:27

K4F. You guys did not win that war. we were only kill a few a day because we couldnt hit you because you were too small...strategy or not, you were too small for us to hit and you were tagkilled twice over. to our not being tagkilled...

Popcom Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 22:25:30

450 countrys to start. 72 to end.
and if the set was 3 days longer u would have had 0 to end.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Makinso Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 1:53:33

Popcom :-P

The fact that you guys want to actually go over this again is silly but hey be my guest. You were tag killed twice by us that set. That's a mere fact.

We stopped bothering after we tagkileld you twice because 1 we could not hit you because we were to big and 2 NBK just self deleted every kill we got close to 2 botch the stats.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 2:17:05

Originally posted by Popcom:
450 countrys to start. 72 to end.
and if the set was 3 days longer u would have had 0 to end.

and if it were 3 days shorter, we still would have tagkilled you twice over and would have had about 140 countries left...

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 5:41:20

I take a lot of the blame for KA's drop in activity. It was my job to rally the troops and put on a good show, and I failed at that.

Such is life, I guess.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 17:08:49

Originally posted by Makinso:
Popcom :-P

The fact that you guys want to actually go over this again is silly but hey be my guest. You were tag killed twice by us that set. That's a mere fact.

We stopped bothering after we tagkileld you twice because 1 we could not hit you because we were to big and 2 NBK just self deleted every kill we got close to 2 botch the stats.

NBK still had 2 originals left at end of war so not tagkilled!
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Feb 19th 2011, 17:54:30

i didn't bring it up, just kept it going.
also,
if we can hit you, u can hit us. sooooooooo
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life