Verified:

Juusto Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 22:12:07

change your SR targets number, thanks.

we will take those reps in next set... hit me up on msn or in our chat.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Punkus Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 2:00:09

Juusto - kiss my ass

Love,

Punkus

*Insert witty comment here*

Juusto Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 2:44:19

whatever, i will just give those number to TKO so they can farm/kill them... if they are still alive :P
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 2:45:50

To be honest, tko are good police untill they have to kill something

doubt they will do it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

joe2 Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 2:47:05

punkus must be pissy cause they are getting hosed

Punkus Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 3:57:04

/me lubs joe

and im not pissy i just dont like Juusto and if he thinks he is getting reps he can kiss my lilly white arse

After Pan's actions as police and then declaring war on us after that last set they have all of 0 say in anything - if they want FA they can talk to Swords FA (M0bzta) but ***I*** will tell M0bzta we dont do FA with lying fluffes and they can kiss my lilly white ass
Love,

Punkus

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 4:18:13

not a smart move, is it worth getting a couple countries killed?
Your mother is a nice woman

Punkus Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 4:29:31

guess i will war pan next set sometime if they dont biznatch move and dec on us while already at war against someone else like they did last set -

even with straight up countries they know they cant beat us - thats why they always send someone else in to start what they cant finish
Love,

Punkus

DJ Disaster

Feb 15th 2011, 4:33:12

Please don't get involved in this war. We're handling things just fine.

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 5:32:57

Originally posted by Punkus:
guess i will war pan next set sometime if they dont biznatch move and dec on us while already at war against someone else like they did last set -

even with straight up countries they know they cant beat us - thats why they always send someone else in to start what they cant finish

are you serious? id put all my money on PAN hands down. you think they are just some pansy netters, ask NBK if thats the case. dude youre getting fluffing raped by xtinct right now who was like, what, 70 countries smaller on the FS and got farmed by IMP just prior to it?

you guys were even war prepped. maybe you should have had IMP help LOL.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 12:02:41

Juusto - Posting you want reps on FFAT without any leaders in Swords even knowing of a situation will not get you anything. Try contacting us diplomatically like any other clan.

I doubt TKO wants to get involved when we have 2 war clans as Police itching to kill something. TKO has better things to do then try and kill a Swords country that apparently SR'ed the wrong country.

DJ Disaster - We removed your spy account from our clan site. After your FS hit every member not logged into the site, and then changed strings when members started logging in, we knew something was fishy. A quick search discovered your spy account being logged into by people in California, Texas, Russia and Germany. Kind of impossible for 1 person to do within a 6hr period. Cudo's though, your plan worked great. You eliminated your biggest threats.

What you have failed to understand though, Is we have the country numbers on our side. We have the motivation and dedication to continue making restarts over and over until all your war prepped countrys are dead.

Pain - Go troll elsewhere... You have no idea what your talking about.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

Juusto Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 12:25:37

thats why you have police so they kill those who hit wrong numbers and since we are at WAR its not cool. So if your police tries to kill our police it only shows that they dont follow the "rules" what we have in this game or what we are trying to have... So suck it up and i havent checked but i guess those 3 countries are already dead, thanks to xtinct.

i talked with Mobzta, so Punkus check your so called leader board before you come here.

MSN:

achan Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 12:42:17

lol

Swords you guys are pathetic.

You guys are getting thrashed so badly... and all you can come up is "we have spies in swords?" get a clue.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 12:55:40

Juusto = Next time inform TKO of the issue, and have TKO contact us instead of posting it on FFAT. Otherwise whats the point of having police?

achan - If Swords declared on Xtinct, you would have cried gangbang. And trust me, we almost did 2 weeks ago. Instead, we let you guys make the first move. Maybe it was a mistake on our part, I really am not going to dwell on it. The war is far from over though. So if your Xtinct, keep walling. Because soon enough, we will break you down.

joe2 Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 14:47:12

I like swords at least they say what they mean :P.

As for spies and the like I guess if you had one logging into your site like that I would think its a spy as well. I however would not blame the way your countries were killed on that. As a long time alliance player I know that clans like SoF have ways of telling if you are online right when you login, perhaps you got your 20 acre bonus or maybe the guy bought up just a little they got another op and showed even a 1 bushel or dollar difference is a sign that someones online.

Spies in general are more used for information as to whats happeneing and when rather than who's online. But what do I know I got my ass handed to me last set by swords :P

Juusto Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 14:55:00

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:
Juusto = Next time inform TKO of the issue, and have TKO contact us instead of posting it on FFAT. Otherwise whats the point of having police?

Just pointed out that your SR target is wrong number... Maybe your guys would have killed ours without this post, who knows???
MSN:

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 15:31:19

Threatening the policing clan with 2 other war clans because they'd be doing their jobs, just because you don't wanna pay reps for your own mistake? Classy.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 16:15:12

Juusto/NOW3P -

Firstly, I wouldn't have had any problems giving reps if contact was made properly.

Secondly, the threats started with Juusto. We just made it clear that going that route is not ideal for TKO and I don't think TKO appreciates you putting there neck on the chopping block when they likely had no idea of this incident.

Remember TKO is policing for KA, PANLV, FoCuS and Xtinct at this point. I think they have other things on there mind. Like not pissing off IMP. IMP is obviously itching for a war right now.

Juusto could have easily messaged there police TKO, and TKO could have easily contacted us. At that point, we would have solved the issue.

Stop spinning fluff around and don't try to do FA with us on FFAT. We will probably cuss your ass out (See Punkus Posts) and then we will probably just ignore it.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 16:18:58

We just made it clear that going that route is not ideal for TKO and I don't think TKO appreciates you putting there neck on the chopping block when they likely had no idea of this incident.

Remember TKO is policing for KA, PANLV, FoCuS and Xtinct at this point. I think they have other things on there mind. Like not pissing off IMP. IMP is obviously itching for a war right now.

Wow gotta love how everyone knows what TKO appreciates, does, thinks, wants to do ETC. except for us.

Ill be messaging Swords and IMP on this issue. It would have been nicer for Pan to contact us directly regarding this rather then FFAT. However that doesnt change the actions that happened.

Ps. ill be doing some FA contacts when i get home from work. Its hard to do FA at work while pretending to be heat pressing some jerseys as the manager walks by haha

Edited By: KeTcHuP on Feb 15th 2011, 16:22:17
See Original Post
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:40:34

Dealt with.

Thanks.

DJ Disaster

Feb 15th 2011, 18:16:58

We had a spy account? I don't even know what hosting service you guys use. I guess that's my fault you guys accepted someone into your site without talking to the person beforehand?

Twain Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:26:41

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

We just made it clear that going that route is not ideal for TKO and I don't think TKO appreciates you putting there neck on the chopping block when they likely had no idea of this incident.

Wow gotta love how everyone knows what TKO appreciates, does, thinks, wants to do ETC. except for us.

Ill be messaging Swords and IMP on this issue. It would have been nicer for Pan to contact us directly regarding this rather then FFAT. However that doesnt change the actions that happened.

Ps. ill be doing some FA contacts when i get home from work. Its hard to do FA at work while pretending to be heat pressing some jerseys as the manager walks by haha

Thanks. Your diplomacy and reasonableness are appreciated Ketchup.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 20:09:04

Originally posted by mrford:
To be honest, tko are good police untill they have to kill something

doubt they will do it

You are right. We made FA contact to work this out diplomatically before killing.

Guess we are bad police;)

Havoc Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 22:02:27

We just like to avoid having to talk to Ketchup at all costs..

plus FFAT needs to catch up to AT for post count!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

DJ Disaster

Feb 15th 2011, 22:15:52

Originally posted by DJ Disaster:
We had a spy account? I don't even know what hosting service you guys use. I guess that's my fault you guys accepted someone into your site without talking to the person beforehand?

And by the way... we have targeted the biggest countries and worked our way down (in case you didn't notice). We don't need a spy to do that. If a country in that string gets online we move on. So I'd be interested in any evidence as to us using a spy. Wouldn't getting into your irc room be more beneficial? We would know who is getting online, waiting for more hits before they wall, or know your kill Target before you hit.

So, yeah... let's see what evidence we had a spy because that is news to me. Sounds like accusations made out of frustration to be honest.

Mr Emerald

Feb 15th 2011, 22:19:03

Juusto - Posting you want reps on FFAT without any leaders in Swords even knowing of a situation will not get you anything. Try contacting us diplomatically like any other clan.

Would it have made a difference if they contacted you personally?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr Emerald

Feb 15th 2011, 22:20:30

I meant punkus personally :P
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

snawdog Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 23:29:29

Take your "can't do nothin' without my buddies" ass back to Team and listen to folks cry because of your dirty tactics...and shush!
ICQ 364553524
msn

rogue

Feb 15th 2011, 23:41:41

tko no kill them for this. we must drop as police!!

i kid i kid. good it handle so soon

Pain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 3:27:26

snawdog stop being salty. if it wasnt for us you wouldnt be close to #1 in team for most defends.

Link Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 13:27:33

i vote we fluff slap swords again next set.. just sayin
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Twain Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 16:31:42

This is resolved, kiddies. Let's play nice again.