Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 17:26:25

that should get your attention :

If you like to fight then you need to give the team server a try. The turn rate is highest for any clan server, one every 15 min, you get 75 spy ops a day,

If you like to net, then the team server has something for you too, a chance to fight !!, net in ffa, alliance, tourney, you can be both - a lover and a fighter.

server restarts in a bout a week -

( that was a TEAM server sponsered announcement copyright MMXI , http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...cation.php?clanID=Elysium )

( Good Part )
Get 5 friends from your clan and give it a try, be your own boss!! Hell take on five of your own clan mates!! maybe you know of someone you want to call out to a challenge. bring it to the team server - just make a post in team talk and i'm sure you will get a DNH from others.

How about ______ and 4 others vs ______ and 4 others you can pact only your teammates - no outside Fa allowed.

you fill in the blanks

I would like to see Soviet and IVAN.

I think that would be an awesome fight !!

Who would you like to see?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 17:32:18

Slagpit and Pang ( if no access was allowed )
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 17:59:26

i don't have 4 friends
/me hangs his head in shame!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Patience Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 20:41:37

I'd like to see ZEN and Pang wrestle in jello. Or chocolate pudding.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Prima Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 20:50:13

lol Patience would you be charging admission or would this be a private show :)

--------------

/me begins to consider kicking Deerhunter's butt in team-server :p
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Soviet Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 15:26:57

Me vs Ivan? Sounds fun. Too bad I don't have the time to dedicate any more time than I already have for iMag.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

iNouda Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 16:30:20

This is a bullfluff server, after all I was killed by at least 3 tags for something someone else in my "team" did, wtfluff was that about 5 vs 5 fair fight? Oh right, it's just like alliance only worse. Big clans with about a dozen teams gangbang noobs all day long.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 20:09:25

I am on your side iNouda - and there are many more then you know, join us !!

pocketchange

Feb 5th 2011, 11:55:02

I wanna play, but no one likes me

ZIP Game profile

Feb 5th 2011, 12:46:01

gwagers Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 3:39:52

It's bullfluff depending on who you're dealing with. Tag-kills are sadly common in some cases, I'll agree.

Also:

http://www.boxcarhosting.net/...pplication.php?clanID=MKR
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Evolution Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 6:34:28

We can dance if we want to
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.