Verified:

Chevs

Dec 2nd 2010, 2:48:20

just wondering if having a sticky similar to the tag + contacts thread for each clans policies would be helpful.

to me it would be very helpful and would like to have it there for next set if that is possible.

with all the changes to the game, grabbing is becoming more frequent again in the game, and different clans are coming up with creative retal policies for unpacted clans

ex
NA: Unpacted clans are retalled Country:country etc etc

PDM: land:land country to country or 1:1 alliance to country (or was it someone else who had this cool policy?)

SoF: fluffffffffff

This way when I grab people next set I know what to expect

Edited By: qzjul on Jun 12th 2011, 20:24:21
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Makinso Game profile

Dec 6th 2010, 11:30:49

SOLs Policies an be found @

http://SOL.ghqnet.com

Chevs

Dec 6th 2010, 16:14:45

Originally posted by Ivan:
This is our new retal policies for non pacted alliances,

Our retal policy is 1:1 on all non topfeeds.

Multiple hits on the same country in 24 hours from the same alliance will be retaliated 1:1 2:1 (escalating)

Multiple hits on SoF from the same country within 24hours will be retaliated 1:1 2:1 (escalating)

Topfeeds will be retalliated land:land.
- a topfeed is defined as the defender having more than 125% the land or networth of the attacker.

DH's will be retalliated 1:1 non escalating

Missile attacks will be retaliated land:land or 2:1, whichever is greater.

More than 4 attacks on a SOF country per week will be grounds for a kill.

Reparations are calculated as $27,500 per acre per week.

Since most of the server wants to open up for some grabbing we are trying to adjust to that to give your and our own players a more intresting playing aspect, since formulas in the game itself encourages grabbing between countries the same size so will we so that both the attacker/defender can earn on the deal without too much hassle

Ivan
Vice President
Survival of the Fittest
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

aponic Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 4:33:50

Thanks chevs!
SOF
Cerevisi

crazyserb Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 5:29:28

does NA still have that same policy???

Klown Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 15:34:52

ttt

Soviet Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 0:21:14

Imaginary Numbers

Policy towards other clans:
Blah blah blah blah blah. You hit us, we hit you back till we're satisfied.
Thank you.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 9th 2010, 0:24:04

makinso.. I saw you delete my post here.. you naughty boy!:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Mr.Silver

Dec 18th 2010, 14:45:13

RD's Policy is much the same as SoF's. [What can I say, they have good ideas :) ]

Our Policy for ALL Non-Pacted Countries is as follows.

Non-Topfeeds
--------------
48 Hour Policy
-1:1 on all Non-Topfeeds

-Multiple hits from the same country on any RD within 24 hours are treated as escalating 1:1,2:1, etc... (escalating)

-DH's will be retaliated 1:1, but also escalating on a 24 hour basis. So if you try to grab RD more than once in that time span it will again be 1:1, 2:1, etc...

-Missle attacks will be retaliated 2:1 or land:land, whichever is greater.

Topfeed Hits
----------------------------------
72 Hour Policy
(Topfeeds are defined as any hit in which the defender has either 125% of the land or 125% of the networth of the attacking country

Topfeeds will be retaliated Land:Land for single hits.

Multiple hits within 24hours will be retaliated in an escalating fashion of Land:Land. So, 1st hit is Land:Land, second hit is Land:Land x 2... and so on.

All Hits
----------------------------------------------

Four or more hits on RD by a country within a week are grounds for a kill.

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 23:31:13

ttt more clans should use this!

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 13:52:40

Paradigm's retal policy can be found here:

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...l/viewPage.php?pageID=393

Edited By: TAN on Apr 23rd 2011, 18:36:32
See Original Post
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 15:53:59

Originally posted by TAN:
Paradigm's Retal Policy
-----------------------
*This policy is enforced for both incoming and outgoing attacks.
*Our window is 48 hours. Exceptional circumstances MAY receive a window extension via FA contact.
*We do not recognize any other retal policies except this one, BUT we can be flexible if FA contact is made.
*This policy is for non-pacted clans only.

Retal Rules
-----------
*Country:country retals are land:land only, regardless of amount of attacks made.
*Defending country may opt to open their retal(s) to their clanmates, in which case escalating retal rules are used. (so if the defender only got hit once, then it's 1:1 for whoever else besides the defender).
*There is no mix-and-match. Either it's country:country, OR it's escalating for the rest of the clan.

Topfeeds
--------
*We don't recognize topfeeds. Period. If you feel you've been topfed, then retal country:country and get your land back.

Special Retals
--------------
*Both incoming and outgoing missile attacks may be used as retals, using escalating rules - even for the defender.
*Non-retal missile attacks / spy ops will be retalled 1:1, including retaliatory missile attacks / spy ops or SS / PS.

Farming / Killing
-----------------
*We will farm / kill any country at our discretion, provided there are *reasonable and rational* grounds for such an action. TAN is a reasonable man after all. Detmer is as well (reasonable, that is). FA contact will be made if such a case arises.

Disclaimer
----------
*We are an alliance that plays for fun - not for netting or warring. Keep in mind that these policies are equitable and fun - and if you actually try them out instead of fluffing about them, you'll agree that both sides profit and can still have a good time. If you think that threatening us with war will get us to change these policies, then you haven't been paying attention for the past year or so. Why? Because we play to have FUN. You can't ruin our netting set because we never have any. We have fun sets, every set.

This is not our retal policy =P

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 17:11:15

Unless you've secret-ninja changed it, yeah it is!

*probes detmer*
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 17:36:04

Originally posted by TAN:
Unless you've secret-ninja changed it, yeah it is!

*probes detmer*

As you know, we're discussing it. ;)

Don't worry guys... stay tuned for consensus official word! (as opposed to contradicting official words!)

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2011, 20:28:36

retal policy updated to reflect what it actually is! :D
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 11th 2011, 4:18:48

Clan SS retal policy is to retal according to each clans retal policy except for 3-taps in which case I reserve the right to a 72 hour retal window

Detmer Game profile

Jan 19th 2011, 0:43:06

Paradigm policy has been updated and will be effective 24 hours from now. The amendment changes

*Paradigm will only accept responsibility for detaggers for 48 hours from detagging. They only hold other tags accountable for detaggers for 48 hours from detagging.

to

*Paradigm will only accept responsibility for detaggers for 48 hours from detagging. They only hold other tags accountable for detaggers for 48 hours from detagging. The exception to this is if a member of the alliance from which the country detagged is still allied to countries from that alliance then that alliance is still culpable for the detagged country's actions.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 30th 2011, 18:57:19

Retal Policy
WoF

Retals (48hrs retal window)

1:1
2:3 or 150% land back before ghost
3:5 or 200% land back before ghost
4:7 or 250% land back before ghost
5:Kill

Retal on Retal (72hr retal window)

1:2 or 150% Land Back before ghost
2:4 or 200% Land Back before ghost
3:6 or 250% Land Back before ghost
4:kill

If we get the % stated we stop retals or we stop at number of hits. Whatever comes first.

BRs, GSs, ABs, Missiles or Harmful ops is death.

Miss Types Retal for BRs, GSs, ABs, Missiles or Harmful ops.(no time limited)

1:2
2:4
3:6
4:8
5:Death or though FA

Anything over 1 hit needs to get a hold of us in 24hrs or we will just take all above.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

DeathRider Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 16:47:00

Article 1: Our retal window shall be 48 hours for the initial hit, 24 hours extra for each additional hit.

Article 2: Multiple hits on the ICN tag by one country will be retalled via our escalating retal policy below. This means, that if a country outside of ICN grabs 2 or more ICN members, each hit on our tag by the same country will be escalated retals.. (2 hits on 2 ICN countries by the same country = 3 retals.)

Article 3: If a country that grabs ICN is at, or jumps more than 25% higher networth than the country that is hit, L:L will be used in exchange of our escalating retal policy. We do not approve of grabbing and then jumping out of range to keep the defending country from gaining the lost land back.

Article 4: 4+ hits on our tag in a weeks time by the same country will be viewed as hostile, and treated as such.

Unpacted Countries
1 landgrab : 1 retal (1:1)
2 landgrabs : 3 retals (3:2)
3 landgrabs : 5 retals (5:3)
4+ landgrabs : farm/kill

Harmful Attacks / Harmful Spy Ops Retal Policy
1 attack : 2 retals (2:1)
2 attacks : 4 retals (4:2)
3+ attacks : Farm/Kill
Defense Helds: Retalled 1:1

Edited By: DeathRider on Feb 4th 2011, 18:12:14
See Original Post

Nekked Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 22:47:23

Pies Chev...:P

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 13:05:01

If some clans have a policy that you aren't allowed to netgain above or you get retalled land:land, at what time point is the measurement taken.

Eg: LG, gain nw then drop networth, for example a commie indy who then sells their military and drops back into non-land:land range.

At what point is the measurement taken, to count as a topfeed, is it their networth at the time of the attack or at anytime during the retal period in the case that a country loses or gains networth.

Without clarity, there will always be a bias towards Land:Land.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 19:22:04

Realized we never posted LaF's policy:

Retal-Related Policies to Unpacted Alliances

1:1 Retal Policy. LaF practices a 1:1 (1 to 1) SS/PS escalating retal policy. If you are hit once by a landgrab, you are allowed to retal once with a landgrab. Each landgrab beyond the first made by the country within a 24 hour period will be retalled cumulatively with 2 retals, 3 retals, and so forth. This means an overall of 1:1, 3:2, 6:3, 10:4 and so on. LaF only accepts SS/PSes as retals.

Non-landgrab Retals. Attacks made on LaF countries that are not Landgrabs (AB, GS, CM, NM, EM) can be retalled at the rate of 2:1 each. Harmful Spyops can also be retalled at 2:1 each, but proof of such harmful spyops performed must be provided. With pacted countries, this is usually increased to 3:1 retals per offensive spyop, but again, this depends on the pact details with that alliance.

Enemy Listing. In the event a country has dealt LaF too much damage in an extremely short amount of time, it will be placed on the enemy list instead (Kill, Cripple, Farm or Retal).

Topfeeds. A topfeed is defined as a landgrab more than 400A in which the retaliation attack will obtain less than 80% of the lost land back. For example, if X attacks Y and Y loses 1000a, if X is retalled and loses less than 800A, the attack by X is considered to be a topfeed, and is eligible to be retalled land:land (land to land) until at least 80% of the land is recovered, exclusive of buildings.

Overretals. If a clan has X amount of retals to be done on country Y, any attack from any country in that clan on country Y beyond X retals is considered an overretal if the following 2 conditions are satisfied: A) is done within 24 hours of the last authed retal; B) is within 72 hours of the initial hits causing the X retals to be authed. Overretals can be retalled at a rate of 2:1.

Retal-on-Retals. If clanX has X amount of retals to be done on country Y in clanY, and supposing some countries from clanX has taken the retals, any attack made on these countries that have retalled on country Y by anybody in clan Y within 24 hours of their retal is considered to be a retal-on-retal. Retal-on-retals can be retalled at a rate of 2:1.

48 Hour Retal Policy. Regardless of the number of valid retals, all retals are required to be performed within 48 hours (2 days) of the initial attack made by the opposite party.

P.S. I am very approachable and fair. We can negotiate anything at any time to make all parties happy if there's any special concerns, but you have to contact me first.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Evolution Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 8:59:17

I noticed Sol's policy changed from not recognising land:land to not recognising topfeeds. Does that mean we ignore other clans weird definitions of topfeeds >.>

*passes the mic to Makinso*
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Ant

Feb 26th 2011, 4:14:16

Ok i've read these Policies and they are killing the game you selfish schmucks.

Are you all that stupid ?

Policies should be the same with every clan, That is if you want this game be interested by new players (or alliances).

Evolution Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 0:13:32

Actually the stupidity of netgainers is that the only follow the other clans policy if it suits them.

Steeps Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 1:38:49

Different policies = wars.

<3 Different policies.

Evolution Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 9:23:54

Originally posted by Steeps:
Different policies = wars.

<3 Different policies.

Shhhhhh. They are starting to realise, like after a decade...

Detmer Game profile

Apr 5th 2011, 18:24:51

Paradigm retal policy updated and listed here:

Evolution Game profile

Apr 23rd 2011, 3:28:12

Originally posted by Detmer:

too confusing, all I get from this, is that Sol won't accept it.

*scratches head*

Detmer Game profile

Apr 25th 2011, 15:01:46

Originally posted by Evolution:

*scratches head*

... how is that in any way confusing?

Evolution Game profile

May 9th 2011, 0:38:15

Originally posted by Evolution:

*scratches head*

... how is that in any way confusing?

The link isn't confusing at all, the policies are.

AxAlar Game profile

May 18th 2011, 5:08:12

SancTs policies can be found at collab.boxcarhosting.com

Please enjoy responsibly.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 31st 2011, 3:25:19

too much clutter on the boards ATM :p

so for next set, let's try to do one thread, one post -- contacts + other relevant policy information.
no trolling, no politics, just one info thread for alliance :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Jiman Game profile

May 31st 2011, 3:27:22

*cheers Pangy*

PG Game profile

Jun 12th 2011, 13:11:43

Former Glory of Rival retal policy will be:

Retal Policy

Retals (48hrs retal window)

1:1
2:3 or 150% land back before ghost
3:5 or 200% land back before ghost
4:7 or 250% land back before ghost
5:Kill

Any landgrabs where the attacking country has 25% less land than the defending country, it will entitle land:land.
--If the first hit yields 80% or more land back, the retal(s) will stop.
--After week 3 of the reset, any country presenting a 70% or higher jetter in order to grab a country, regardless of land count, will result in land:land.

Retal on Retal (48hr retal window)

1:2 or 150% Land Back before ghost
2:4 or 200% Land Back before ghost
3:6 or 250% Land Back before ghost
4:kill

If we get the % stated we stop retals or we stop at number of hits. Whatever comes first.

BRs, GSs, ABs, Missiles or Harmful ops is death.

Miss Types Retal for BRs, GSs, ABs, Missiles or Harmful ops.(no time limited)

1:2
2:4
3:6
4:8
5:Death or though FA

Anything over 1 hit needs to get a hold of us in 24hrs or we will just take all above.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 12th 2011, 17:49:11

Use the alliance directory!
Finally did the signature thing.