Verified:

Slash of SOTA

Feb 13th 2011, 8:54:56

Hello, I am NightShade, leader of the Soldiers Of The Apocalypse alliance in Free For All, we would like to extend an invitation for you to join our alliance as a member. Within our alliance, you will be assured respect among the membership and tag protection from the other tags/alliances in this server. If you are interested, please contact me in-game or through an instant messenger.

Anyone who would be interested in the possibilities of leadership positions, or those who would like to fill out the remaining minister positions are welcome, we will take every application as they come and will decide based on previous experience in the position applied for.

AIM: Ryuko Kotani
MSN:
URL: http://sota.boxcarhosting.com

FYI: I am posting under a username I haven't used in a decade.

Edited By: Slash of SOTA on Feb 13th 2011, 10:14:17. Reason: Changed the URL
See Original Post
Legendary since August 1999.

AIM: Slash of SOTA
MSN:

You want to antagonize me, antagonize me motherfluffer! Get in the ring, motherfluffer and I’ll kick your fluffy little ass! PUNK! — W. Axl Rose.

digi Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 10:10:29

i would if i could but couldn't be bothered

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:18:37

I've never played FFA but I've heard good things.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:23:27

Hey all.

If people actually want to play FFA, try playing in an alliance that has more than 2 people in it (Who happen to "live together" and have been deleted off the safe list). It is more fun that way.

I'll let you decide where. If you want to play with the magnificent ozzite, send me a PM
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:25:49

Well your superiour post count does have some credibility given FFA is about numbers. However I may have to pass on your generous offer.

I haven't played FFA since 2000.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:30:26

if you wanna confirm my FFA cred, all you need to do is look here :

http://ffa.www.earthempires.com/leaderboards?type=13

:-P

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:34:17

just wanna throw something awesome out tho:

Originally posted by Evolution:
I've never played FFA but I've heard good things.

Originally posted by Evolution:
I haven't played FFA since 2000.

??? change your mind a few minutes later? =]

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:34:50

this llaar fellow has three times more networth though. A billion dollar nw country would be rather impractical for war i would have though.

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:35:36

yeah, llaar is a punk! WHo said anything about warring! Those are the averages of best 3 countries, btw

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:37:55

A casher with 2b casher per turn would have been fun in the old days.

I'll think about FFA

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2011, 13:49:50

ttt

all the best SOTA :)

2003 ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 13:53:14

wasn't this thread already at the top?

aponic Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 18:28:30

it should be noted that ozzite plays in a war alliance that has been perpetually tagkilled all reset. so maybe he is encouraging you to play in a new alliance since politically he helped drive his into the ground.
SOF
Cerevisi

NightShade

Feb 14th 2011, 0:26:43

You can say what you want about me all you want Ozzite, but let me ask you. Where were you five years ago in FFA? Where were you at TEN years ago in FFA? There were alot more couples playing then than are playing now.

I do remember listing of at least half a dozen couples that played Earth 2025 FFA before Mehul decided to let OMAC run the entire game into the ground. Why is it such a hard thing to believe that two people, from two separate computers, play the same game?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

NightShade

Feb 14th 2011, 0:27:04

BTW, nice comment there aponic. :)
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 1:23:33

TKO IN FFA!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 1:35:01

ozzite, are you even running countries this set?
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Junky Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 1:40:41

my last memory of FFA... trying to kill a person who was botting with 1000 countries untagged 3-4 of the clans I'd cordinated with killed bout 100 countries.. I've hated FFA since.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

NightShade

Feb 16th 2011, 6:53:55

I can understand your reservation Junky... I can. I quit FFA in 2005 over the same issues. However, Earth: 2025 FFA was ran by someone who could best be described ala Al Pacino as an 'Absentee Landlord!' He didn't give two fluffs about FFA the whole time the server was running, and I can pull a conversation I had with him on the old Earth 2025 Bugs & Suggestions boards to prove it.

As far as Free For All was concerned, it --should-- have required little to NO maintenance on their part and with that frame of mind, he sat back and favored his other precious babies and left us to wallow in the mess of 4k country tags, bots, and suiciders galore.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

Feb 16th 2011, 7:01:52

With Earth Empires, we have a dedicated team of developers and admins who --used-- to play the original. They actually care about your input on how to make the game better and they act fast when some cheating bullfluff in FFA (or any server for that matter) goes down.

That is a sight more than Mehul would ever do. In the entire time I played Earth: 2025 Free For All, rather than being fair and deleting the people who were cheating, he figured it more sensible to purge the entire tag.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke