Verified:

TAN Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 22:39:01

I'll be on vacation starting in a few hours. I won't be back until March 6.

I will be semi-active during this time, so direct most of your hatemail to Detmer, as I will be too busy freezing my ass off in Chicago.

That is all.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 23:29:05

GTFO
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trife Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 23:40:08

I gotta deal with Detmer now?

But but but he smells like tinkle :(

cypress Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 23:42:51

/sends hatemail to TAN anyway!

ZIP Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 0:05:01

lol tan is leaving the country cause he is scared
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 4th 2011, 0:15:22

why are you going to Chicago and not Toronto?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

TAN Game profile

Feb 4th 2011, 0:26:04

Because my family lives in Chicago and not Toronto. :P

The flight isn't that long. It's going to be TSA that is going to make it a looong trip.

At least it won't be as bad as having to talk to some fluff at the Allenby Bridge border for something like 10 hours.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 0:09:22

yo, noobs, see, look, TAN is on vacation until March 6th. contact Detmer if his peons are acting up.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Jelly

Feb 13th 2011, 0:55:46

Another reason to hate TAN, he's from Chicagao.

Thunder Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 11:25:28

TAN's going to enjoy being extra searched :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 12:05:49

My favourite thing about TSA is that you can't touch your bag once you put it down in the inspection area.

On our last trip to America we nearly missed our flight cause of a 2 hour delay due to TSA. There was one dude to put the bags on the conveyor belt, one dude to watch the bags, and one dude to watch them both.

When we got our bags rushed through by our airliner, it nearly started a riot. Chinese tourists in America were amazing, if there was a gap in a line or a queue they just run at it head first. I thought that was rather impressive, though one dude got sent to the end of the 3 hour line because he was trying to put his bags in with ours and started a rush by everyone else in the queue. Security was about to pull guns on them >.<. America is hardcore.

Australia at some airports is the opposite, if you try to find security they just look at you funny like 'what are you looking at me for, I ain't checking your bag'.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

TAN Game profile

Feb 14th 2011, 2:56:34

For the first time evah, TSA didn't stop me. Hell must have frozen over. I know Chicago has.
FREEEEEDOM!!!