Verified:

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 10:58:05

Its good to see even if I miss a year after 10 years of lurking, that I can still follow the story here. Though I do commend the intelligent conversation slipping into discussions.

None of my alliance leaders said I couldn't post, so I will assume my previous standing orders not to post here haven't been renewed.

As I very much doubt many/any of your remember me, I'm the Evolution from Sol, not the other ones. I've been playing since 2000 and reading without posting since then, mostly >.>.

Whether I am greeted or boo'd, its a pleasure to meet you all, so to speak.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 13th 2011, 16:24:16

you should join Evolution! evolution2025.com !
Finally did the signature thing.

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 17:53:37

I was around before Evolution, so you should join me :P errr again, though thats probably not possible. Though I was rather flaterred when the name of the clan changed to mine :O. We even deployed InuNegikun to train you to war, and now look whats happened with all this netgaining.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 13th 2011, 17:58:26

Evolution was the name of a division in RED for years; other names on the voting list at the time (when RED & un4 merged) were Divine Retribution, Arete, Short Fuse... But Evolution won by a fairly large margin
Finally did the signature thing.

Evolution Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 18:12:22

of course its the best name :O

Can't believe it was that long ago, time files. Wasn't RED or some Evolution members in Sol a couple of times. Man my memory is bad.

Shinigami Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 21:10:37

Yes, back in '98? '99?