Verified:

archaic Game profile

May 4th 2010, 14:09:56

Firecrackers and propane tanks?

Obviously the DIY Mujahadin has never watched Mythbusters. I doubt if he even did enough damage to the Nissan to get on a CarFax report.

Its almost like he wanted to say he had planted a carbomb but did not actually want to hurt anybody. Jihad-lite?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TAN Game profile

May 4th 2010, 14:13:30

lol!

I like it. Let it thus be known as Jihad-lite.

I mean seriously...how hard can it be to blow fluff up? You just convert a white guy to Islam and radicalize him. You go into a shop and stock up on fluff, paying with cash only over incremental periods from different stores so as not to arouse suspicion.

Then you go blow some fluff up. How hard can it really be??

I'm sorry Al Qaeda, but you guys suck at your profession. Maybe they should go to some IRA training camps for some real tips.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

joe2 Game profile

May 4th 2010, 14:18:32

Well if Tan stops posting here for a few years we'll all know that he got arrested :P

Neil Game profile

May 4th 2010, 15:20:22

Domestic American terrorists typically go this way dont they?

Besides the big ok city bombing of course :S

Hobo Game profile

May 4th 2010, 15:30:41

TAN is a terrorist, reported.

archaic Game profile

May 4th 2010, 16:07:43

Actually, the person that was arrested and that reportedly confessed was a naturalized Pakistani that was picked up on a flight headed for the UAE.

Homegrown American terrorists (OK City, Unabomber, Eric Rudolf, et. al.) grew up watching McGyver on TV and know how to make bombs that go boom.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

MorTcuS Game profile

May 4th 2010, 16:12:32

Jihad-lite lol
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 4th 2010, 16:27:48

Originally posted by archaic:
Actually, the person that was arrested and that reportedly confessed was a naturalized Pakistani that was picked up on a flight headed for the UAE.

Homegrown American terrorists (OK City, Unabomber, Eric Rudolf, et. al.) grew up watching McGyver on TV and know how to make bombs that go boom.

bubble gum + paperclip + lawn fertilizer
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2010, 17:50:04

was there anything else in with the propane tanks >.>
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Thunder Game profile

May 4th 2010, 19:35:14

2 Five Gallon containers of Gasoline, some M-80 Firecrackers and probably some other sparklers, 3 Propane Gas Tanks, a mickey mouse watch, an Operation timer, and a battery with a disconnected wire.

He was actually on the plane when they arrested him.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

NOW3P Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:17:21

jesus....why not just go buy some fertilizer? at least when that doesn't explode because he's obviously too dumb to build a bomb off the internet, he would at least have a chance of someone getting some irritating chemi-burns that would cause them to itch for a few hours.

Thunder Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:33:27

He was in Pakistan for 5 months and while there got some first class bomb building training in Warizistan, but apparently he did not take good notes or listen well. Rumour has it that he finished first in his class in that he was the only one not to blow himself up. :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Heston Game profile

May 5th 2010, 9:41:41

i wonder what the total cost for his failure will amount to him and his family. I find it priceless to see that pank proudly admit his attempt like it makes him a martyr or someone to praise. lolz
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Neil Game profile

May 5th 2010, 10:24:11

How did he fail Heston?

1) America will spend a ton of money it cant afford because of this
2) America will take actions which will cause more muslims to become radicalized

because

3) Americans are too dumb to see this or the failed plane bombing as a failure or as a very minor threat by a few loonies.

How will the overreaction of America be ANY different than if he had 'succeeded'?

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2010, 11:01:47

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

May 6th 2010, 1:30:57

what is an appropriate reaction to a failed plane hijacking?

last i heard, the guy was being punished by law?

what is an appropriate reaction to a successful plane hijacking?

neil has all the answers, but i'm a racist who is uneducated, and i'm addicted to pot and will kill you in a car accident.