Verified:

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 9:16:07

You do realize Nightshade and Purgatori are the same person, right?

have fun with that =]

/me goes back to work
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Pain Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 9:36:00

she will fit in with mobztas other aliases. :)
Your mother is a nice woman

Mathais Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 12:59:35

Originally posted by Pain:
she will fit in with mobztas other aliases. :)

*Laughs*

Wait...

...There's more than one m0b?!?

*Gasp*

Thunder Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 13:03:48

Well according to last known country count there was /15, around 200 m0bztas
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 4:58:33

Actually, me ad Purgatori are *not* the same person. While we *are* sharing an internet connection we are not the same person.

If this is in regards to what she did two sets ago, when she posted under my username, then I can tell you that that was all her doing. I have had to change my passwords for everything as a result of her doing this. Mind you, her and I have made up over this, I can't kick my girlfriend to the curb over something done in a game. :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 5:34:55

i don't really know too many girls who would refer to themselves as "soandso's fluff" in a online forum signature

if you wish to be more believable in your embarrassingly transparent facade, then put as little more thought into it. If you were infact as legit as you claim to be, you would have not of been deleted a number of times despite being on the safe list.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 6:02:48

Originally posted by mrford:
i don't really know too many girls who would refer to themselves as "soandso's fluff" in a online forum signature

if you wish to be more believable in your embarrassingly transparent facade, then put as little more thought into it. If you were infact as legit as you claim to be, you would have not of been deleted a number of times despite being on the safe list.

As far as being 'deleted a number of times': It *only* happened once (which was two sets ago), on account of Purgatori and her alter ego 'Frost'.

As far as her referring to herself as my fluff: That part was decided by Purgatori -- and Purgatori alone -- as I keep referring to her as my stalker in IRC.

Again, for the ten thousandth time. She is my girlfriend. She lives with me in the same house. We share the same internet connection. This is no attempt by myself to play more than the legal limit, were I to go down this path, I would have been most likely permanently banned from this game as if I DID, I would have made in excess of 300 countries... IF I WERE TO DO THIS.

Now, I for one have been known for wanting higher limits on the amount of countries one can play, but I also see it for why the limit is so low. Were this game to become Unlimited, it would be a matter of sets before this game met the fate of E2025 over the fact that some tags would have in excess of 2,000 countries and maybe one-eighth the people needed to play them all.

So please... if you want to point fingers, at least know what you're talking about!.

Edited By: NightShade on Feb 11th 2011, 6:05:14
See Original Post
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:07:23

I know exactly what i am talking about, and your "if i wanted to run multies i would run 300 countries not 32" defense fools no one.

But i see it comforts you to think that you have the wool over everyone's eyes, so i will continue to allow you to believe this. Next time however, the safe list will not save your ass.

Edit: if you want to seem to appear more legit, try varying your activities a bit. Having you two post on FFAT once every 7 weeks for about 2 days straight is a little fuzzy. Don't like that logic? Stop trying to use it in projecting your suspicions elsewhere.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 11th 2011, 6:09:26. Reason: busting balls is fun
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:11:57

oh, one more thing

is that you who keeps trying to contact me on AIM?

PLEASE STOP it goes straight to my cell phone as i have forgotten my password so i cant disable it.

I haven't responded to you the last 5 times you have messaged me. The only reason i responded tonight was to get you to STFU.

thank you for your time
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 6:15:21

Seriously now, I am not trying to get into a shouting match with you over yours or anyone else's perceptions here. You just busted my ass over assuming that whomever runs 'Practise' were multies... and now you're doing the same thing right back at me.

On another note, considering what you have said here, this is not the first time, nor will it likely be the last that I have been threatened by anyone over something so trivial.

I am trying to be up front and honest here, and I am getting attacked for it because of what you believe? Because you've cobbled together a few coincidences and parsed them together to make your theories fit until they're discounted as fact?

I have played this game now since it's inception, and she's been with me since the second set. Before Earth Empires, she was my Foreign Affairs Minister since SOTA in 2002.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:21:24

Girlfriend of 15 years? Congratulations, that is quite a long time to be dating isn't it? May i ask if you have lived together for all 15 of those years? Most marriages don't even last that long!

I have threatened you in no way in my posts. Me merely calling you out on obvious gaps in logic is not a threat, unless you are threatened by someone investigating your playing habits. In which case i guess you could call it a threat
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 6:28:07

And not to be considered rude here... but I've been running SOTA now for nearly a decade. April 19 will make ten years since forming the first official incarnation of the alliance, and she is just trying to help me with recruiting as considering since the second set, we've basically been playing together under the SOTA tag to keep the tag alive.

Had not SOF come to FFA, I am sure that the other two members of ours would have stayed and we may or may not have recruited more players. When I see what was accomplished in the second set, and how with only sixty-six countries we ranked alongside old-time netgaining alliances like PANLV and for once were considered as equals... makes me want that all the more. But unless this game decides to allow unlimited countries (which I think will never happen) or the limit is raised, I have to make due with what I have and continue recruiting.

I am sorry that I do not have the skills to recruit dozens of players. I am sorry that I do not have the frame of mind to monopolize this game with the incessant bullfluff of clan politics. I am sorry that most of the members of my original alliance circa 2001-2003 have long since retired and won't come back.

But the one thing I am sorry about, is that NO ONE will put their faith in me enough to join alongside me and make this alliance what I envisioned it to be ten fluffing years ago.

But I am thankful that for almost eight years, I have had ONE person who's been with me through it all.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Havoc Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:42:23

You should post pics as proof.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:45:28

the funny thing is, i believed NS before tonight. I was just busting his balls.

However the insanely ridiculous fluff he has posted in this thread, well.....lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:51:16

wasn't endrev shut down?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 6:51:42

Even were I to post any pictures, none of you would believe me. I have given my cell phone number out over IRC before and no one has bothered to call me. So what difference would it make now?

This is one of the things I have hated about this game since I started in February of 2000, and that's the fluffing mob mentality of this game. It's not about what you can prove, it's about how many others you can convince to see things your way.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:55:10

WAIT WAIT WAIT

you said you started playing this game from its inception. that would be 1996. you also said that your girlfriend of 15 years started playing the seccond set, that would also be 1996.

now it is 2000?

WOAH dude. what is going on here?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 6:55:45

I have made a reputation for standing alone, and with Victoria playing alongside me, we've played together now for almost eight years.

I am not going to sit here and kick her from my house, just so she can get a place of her own and STILL continue to play the game from a separate ISP, just to please you or anyone else mrford.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 6:57:51

that is not what i asked

besides the fact that 15 years is an incredibly long time to be dating, especially for a 20 year old that i have you pegged for, you have changed your story a few times in this thread alone.

you really have to start writing this fluff down so you dont change it up. that only draws attention!

thats multi running 101 dude. come on
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 6:58:00

Now see... this is where specifying some things would have helped.

I am talking Earth Empires, not Earth 2025.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 7:00:33

I did say that she's been playing with me since the second set.
I did say that I have been playing since the inception of this game.

But, I never once said the game was Earth: 2025. As I consider Earth: 2025 and Earth Empires to be two different games by comparison, if not name alone.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 7:02:22

unfortunate, 15 years dating was much, much more impressive than 9 years.

Have you lived together using the same IP for all 9 of those years?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 7:08:02

To clarify:

Second set was from March 20 to May 21, 2010. So that's what eight... nine months ago?

I have been playing since the inception of this game.
This game started January 18, 2010.

Not to try and be an ass here... but I consider E:2025 and EE two different games as I played Earth 2025 FFA from February 2000, until they closed it for the second and last time in June 2006.

So, in considering it took nearly four years for someone to make the successor to Earth: 2025, considering others have tried with Elite Soldier, Mars 2026, and Mars 2025... someone finally made Earth Empires. and I am thankful.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 7:14:01

lol

should i even respond to that? i think i will

Originally posted by NightShade:
I have played this game now since it's inception, and she's been with me since the second set. Before Earth Empires, she was my Foreign Affairs Minister since SOTA in 2002.

But I am thankful that for almost eight years, I have had ONE person who's been with me through it all.

this is what i am basing my questions on. Not to mention the fact that it took Pang and co less than 2 months to launch EE after E2025 shut down, but ill chalk that up to stupidity instead of inconsistency.

you still havnt responded to any of my inquiries, you just seem to keep trying to clarify some of the general and semi-vague points that you have made in this thread. you are doing a so-so job at it. Could be worst, but could be better as well!

edit: i guess you are talking about FFA. still doesnt change my core point, just changes a side point i tried to argue!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 7:14:15

Considering that nine years ago... Mehul Patel was the only developer of Earth 2025, and didn't give a rat's ass about Free For All... there was no safe-listing then. And it wasn't uncommon for at least two people to play from the same connection.

I can list at least a half dozen couples that played at that time and didn't have to sorry about someone busting their chops.

* Blizzard and Babylonia
* Bahde Ahz and Angel of xDoLx
* Mr Molem and Mrs Molem
* BP and Auriori (spelling?)
* Judge Dredd and his wife (forgot username)
* Chipper and Mr Teal
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 7:16:53

you are trying too hard here dude.

if my wife was playing, and someone was busting my balls like i am you right now, i would of just told you to fluff off if you dont believe me and walked away.

that kinda was the real test.

by you scrambling to post "facts" and "dates" and "other examples" you are just looking weird!

Swagger of a Chupacabra

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 7:26:00

Okay, I can admit that I walked away from Earth 2025 in August 2005. After being accused of cheating when myself and Purgatori were both in AMT. And before you --even-- make any remark about that, Purgatori wasn't even playing countries that set, as she was only there in the capacity of handling foreign affairs, not to mention that she was a hold over from when I formed Angels Of Destruction (AOD) in 2004, and then merged them with Mindless Self-Indulgence (MSI) to form AODxMSI. Which at the time was my first attempt to distance myself from Soldiers Of The Apocalypse (SOTA).

I didn't pay much attention to Earth 2025 after that, as when I was honest to God playing legitimately, as I am now, I had everyone making my life a complete hell over being the one who got left holding the bag when fluff hit the fan with AMT.

I only heard about the closure of Earth 2025 sometime in 2009 and only remarked that it was only a matter of time before OMAC ran Earth into the ground like they did NationStates 2, which was another game I played.

The only reason I know so much about Earth in between the closure of Free For All and the closure of the game itself is the fact that I am a player of the game NationStates. And for the brief time before it's closure, Earth: 2025 and NationStates both had their forums hosted with Jolt Online.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 7:29:10

fluffing CLASSIC follow up post to mine

i couldnt of planned it better

please stop messaging me on AIM. im going to sleep now

Edited By: mrford on Feb 11th 2011, 7:37:06. Reason: too strong, its late
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 7:30:00

NightShade, Ford's just messing with you. you don't need to explain anything. just glad to have you back with us.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

NightShade

Feb 11th 2011, 7:38:58

Fine. fluff You. If you're just fluffing with me, you've successfully hit a nerve. I've been accused of a lot over the last decade and for some fluffing reason or another you have reminded me of everyone from Sphexi to Potomac all rolled up into one.

So congratulations, I only messaged you ONCE as I wanted to know what the fluff happened to Legends At Earth, but since even a question as simple as that annoys you. I'll say it again. fluff YOU.

I have said my peice now, and if you want to grind my nerves over something so fluffing trivial again, I'll say this now. I AM SO fluffING SORRY.

The one and only,
Murasakiiro Ryuko Kotani.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

Ozzite Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 10:40:19

well this thread got interesting
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

ou812 Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 12:14:31

mrford, Nightshade is a her not a him.

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 16:32:53

Fine. fluff You. If you're just fluffing with me, you've successfully hit a nerve. I've been accused of a lot over the last decade and for some fluffing reason or another you have reminded me of everyone from Sphexi to Potomac all rolled up into one.

So congratulations, I only messaged you ONCE as I wanted to know what the fluff happened to Legends At Earth, but since even a question as simple as that annoys you. I'll say it again. fluff YOU.

I have said my peice now, and if you want to grind my nerves over something so fluffing trivial again, I'll say this now. I AM SO fluffING SORRY.

The one and only,
Murasakiiro Ryuko Kotani.

Better! however if you wish to make it more believable, you have to be short and to the point. That was too drawn out, and it took me suggesting it for you to do it! And your use of the word "trivial" is not working well. accusations of being a multi arn't trivial, dont try to belittle them, confront them briefly then move on next time!

you are getting better, in time you might just be able to convince everyone!

on a related note, i have 14 texts from your AIM account over the past week. most were after 11pm my time. when you see that little phone next to my nick, that means im not really online. a bit of deductive logic, kinda like the massive warning that "THIS USER IS ON A MOBILE DEVICE" and me not responding, should probably hint at i dont want to talk to you, and you should wait for my response.
Swagger of a Chupacabra