Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:30:13

I have no clue why you guys got dec'd on, but I know you can fight the Good Fight!!!!

Juusto Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:35:38

come back!!!
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Mathais Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:07:30

Agreed. Dragon belongs in PANLV!

Mad Morticia Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:27:11

I'm bored with fighting. I have had to fight every single reset since EE started up.

Anyone who looked at my countries would know for positive sure, they were not countries getting ready to go to war. Had one country with some jets--used it to retal. None of the others war-ready. Never land-grabbed since EE began. Never self-farmed either. Always all-explore.

So just call me stupid. Simply don't care anymore.

crazyserb Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 1:35:43

lol sorry MM i feel really bad if that is actually true
not that i make any decisions in NBK but i feel bad if i kill netters that just want to hug some trees
oh well...just fight now and know that at least next set you'll get to net hopefully

Gmann03 Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 3:50:59

nope, no netting until mid April. Hopefully a cease fire will be in effect by that time...................lolol
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Pain Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 5:23:51

yea its true im pretty sure PAN has been involved in some war for the last 3-4 resets. fluffty deal for a netting clan.
Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 5:33:32

Panlv's problems this and last set were of their own making.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Link Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 20:07:56

/me puts on viking armor over his ninja outfit...

i ride for war.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 20:12:33

lol

yea dont fa people who are at war or do a better job of it like lae did they were going 2 untagges deep to hide who the fa was coming from

Havoc Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 22:16:30

I drunk FAed an untagged about 20m cash once from my t10 country, stfu already.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Juusto Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 22:21:48

well we didnt have a pact which says no FA to other side if you are warring... if you pact us you will have that stated in there, thanks to AODT and SoF(from more than few sets ago).

So technically we could have sent as much FA as we wanted to but i agree its not nice...

and it was 1 FA package.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Twain Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 23:05:18

I will fully acknowledge that there was one FA package sent.

It was sent to an untagged country and upon finding out about it, the KA player agreed to self-delete the country. I wasn't happy about this FA package at all as it isn't cool, but this was a reasonable solution to a problem. If there were other FA packages sent from PANLV, we were not made aware of them, and quite frankly, I doubt there were any.

The only other thing we did was take in a player from SancT who actually started his own tag. MM agreed to take him in, not even realizing he had been part of SancT, and with the fact that this was guy told her he was the one guy who was willing to fight, but not if his whole clan defected on him, he ran. That player subsequently ditched out of our tag 12 hours before the end of set and left our clan at set, and IMP made a killrun of a significant number of our countries at the very end of set, an act which we decided to essentially forget about in the interest of wanting to netgain instead of fighting it out with IMP for the 3rd time.

Perhaps we made a few mistakes. However, the first one, we made reasonable attempts to fix the situation, which at least from IMP, were rejected, and the second mistake, we more than paid for, considering that member basically got us into wars and then ditched out and then IMP drilled us under the pretext of such actions.

Kyle: Considering the actions you guys had the end of last set and the fact that we have, in no way, fought back, you really should drop your bullfluff attitude towards us. You've gotten your "vengeance," and unless you're just trying to perpetuate these problems, any issues between PANLV and IMP should really be resolved at this point--especially considering you're constantly telling me that you'd like to pact us if you felt you could trust us. That street goes two ways.

I'm not gonna sit here and whine about being declared on, but I will stand up for PANLV when people are slinging mud at us. One FA package, as troubling as it was, is FAR from any reason to say that we, as a netgaining clan that has pretty much entirely kept to ourselves this set, deserved to be dragged into a war because NBK is bored and has a pact with IMP.

Pain Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 23:09:33

Twain why do you always have to be so reasonable and use factual information in your posts.

you should just be like the rest of us and just insult each other if we dont agree.

its much easier my way
Your mother is a nice woman

Twain Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 1:47:36

lol, I'm an rhetoric teacher. It's second nature at this point :P

FOCUS, SUPPORT, ORGANIZATION!

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 2:01:51

I was keeping an eye on that untagged too, had it either tagged up, or done a killrun, every country that did an FA would die.

But since it didn't do either, at least to IMP, it didn't matter to NBK.

As for our stance on FAing a clan in a war. Every country that does an FA to a country you are at war with, is now involved in war too.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Twain Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 2:33:01

K4F: Exactly. Was it wrong? Sure. Did we own up to it and come up with a solution? Yes.

Should that pretty much end any discussion on that particular instance? In my mind, it should. But if I'm wrong, I'd love to hear how this situation makes us terrible people.

Frost Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 4:32:20

And fluff like this is why we're not seeing many of the old players coming back. The rules of this game have changed drastically since the closure of Earth 2025, and as much as I wish it were legal to have unlimited countries again... I am glad, regardless of how it hurts smaller tags in the long run. Tags with 4k countries like it was in E2025 before its closure was bullfluff. But another thing I consider bullfluff is how since the creation of Earth Empires, how recruiting has been monopolized by the larger alliances making it next to impossible to recruit any new talent.
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 4:58:38

Theoretically true Frost. But NBK has had roughly the same amount of members for the last year. We recruit at most 1-2 people a set, and lose about the same amount.

The simple fact is, there is no real recruiting. NBK has not gained a member new to EE in a very long time.

As for MM's issue, declaring war on someone, and complaining you get into a fight one set, then getting declared on and complaining you get into a fight the next, has nothing to do with players coming back.

Not gonna try to say this is a wargame, war is involved yes. This is a diplomacy game. Failing to win at diplomacy will get you wars. You can either cry about it, or fix it. Ive talked to most of the major clan leaders in the game, and almost everyone is reasonable if you approach them and actually try.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 7:12:53

Except for ketchup.

Im a unreasonable mofo.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Purgatori Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 7:15:54

Don't mind Frost... She's pissed that she's been recruiting her ass off and getting nowhere.
-- ==+ Purgatori +== --
MSN:

DruggieSmurf Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 13:08:43

Originally posted by Link:
/me puts on viking armor over his ninja outfit...

i ride for war.

VALHALLA AWAITS!!!!
We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.- Winters (Band of Brothers)