Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:14:46

I never said we didn't expect them to get slammed - just that I had hoped PAN would get their chance to net, as that was their goal for the set.

Regardless of what the rest of y'all want to think were PAN's plans, as one of the folks who was actually there when the plans for this set were hashed out between our 3 tags, I can tell you that PAN had no interest in, or plan for, warring...although they certainly did know it was a possibility in joining an alliance with KA.

With that said, I know PAN and FoCuS will put up a good fight and give NBK a good war. I just really don't see the point in all this pretense from NBK in trying to establish some sort of moral grounds for picking GD tags as their target....what is wrong with just saying "cuz we wanted to", and leaving it at that?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:15:02

I suspect there is a linkage between whining, and people who like Justin Bieber :P

Although on a side note, not fair to say everyone whines, generally it is only 2-3 people everytime.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Angryjesus Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:16:49

so we meet again nbk.

personally i'd much rather be killing imp, but this should be fun too.

Popcom Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:21:54

this is true k4f.
but i mean come on, you cant ask for a more even war...both are ready more or less, and there are 2 of them that outnumber us by over 100 countries.
couldn't be less of a reason to whine here..
win or lose, i for see a good war.
we could have just DOW pan and had the big advantage..but we didn't.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

vern Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:34:34

i have one lil question, IMP is policing for NBK but doing grabs on PAN and Focus......wtf is that all about

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:41:50

Yah - that strikes me as kinda cheap, as well. It could just be a rogue member or two though, not an IMP thing - usually they show a little more class than that.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:42:58

From what I understand from talking to KC, one of the fellows didn't read their boards and hit. I don't think he will keep all that land :P
NBK

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 21:34:54

yeah. just a mistake. :/
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Link Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:22:12

i think NBK is a pretty cool guy. eh gives me teh birthday dnh and doesnt afraid of anything.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Juusto Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:34:23

and then kills one of yours, LOL
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

pocketchange

Feb 8th 2011, 22:36:05

I hope someone cool wins

OrigOzzyB

Feb 8th 2011, 22:38:23

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
From what I understand from talking to KC, one of the fellows didn't read their boards and hit. I don't think he will keep all that land :P

Total BS..he checked the boards and talked to KC after I retaled twice and sent him an angry message...and the hits continued.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:49:30

Ok, two of the fellows didn't read the boards...
NBK

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:55:04

Originally posted by OrigOzzyB:
Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Total BS..he checked the boards and talked to KC after I retaled twice and sent him an angry message...and the hits continued.

what are you talking about? i'm looking at our attacks and he doesn't hit Panlv or Focus at all after that hit on you. I see one more attack a little later by a different member and that's it. Granted, he will be taking 2 more attacks on you for the unauthorized overretal.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Popcom Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:04:06

ozzzy must be a republican ;)
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

synoder Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:30:34

ok I am gonna simplify things for everyone. NBK wants to war EVERY set, unfortunately there aren't that many war clans around to hit so we have to take what we can get. We did not want an easy war which is why we declared on both pan and focus which we knew would be extremely difficult to win. We were outnumbered and had a lower avg nw. Plus both focus and panlv looked to be war prepping so its not like we FSed you with everything in our advantage. There we others reasons that made it an easier choice for us but the main one is that we needed a target and you fit the bill :)

Havoc Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:35:53

NBK should split into 2 and war eachother:P
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:38:34

Is that you way of telling us to go kill ourselves :P
NBK

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 8th 2011, 23:40:47

If I pee all over the place...will everyone whine?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:45:37

me gusta
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Pain Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:45:43

war prepped LOL. even by your own admission 75% of focus and pan countries were in teching phase. how do you conisider that "war prepped" im not gonna pretend i wasnt prepping for war cause i was, but not against NBK (not that it matters, my countries are better then alot of yours anyways :))

keep using the number advantage to try to make it seem like you came in with a disadvantage. what are you trying to do set up excuses in advance in case you lose?

Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:48:22

i don't think NBK worries about losing wars

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:48:53

No, what I said is you would have had more of an advantage after your tech phase, then at the end of it.

And if you think being a monarchy techer with mostly maxed tech at the start of a war is a disadvantage this early in set, think again :P
NBK

Pain Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 23:56:00

i literally had done 1 set of turns teching, i wasnt ready to convert for 2-3 days. guess i dont have a choice now :)

synoder Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:21:26

Originally posted by Pain:
war prepped LOL. even by your own admission 75% of focus and pan countries were in teching phase. how do you conisider that "war prepped" im not gonna pretend i wasnt prepping for war cause i was, but not against NBK (not that it matters, my countries are better then alot of yours anyways :))

keep using the number advantage to try to make it seem like you came in with a disadvantage. what are you trying to do set up excuses in advance in case you lose?

sorry, what I meant to say was that you had higher NW and over 100 more countries but still dont stand a chance cause for some reason you have the mindset that the war is already over. lol I was just trying to point out that we attempted to give you the best chance at doing well whereas we could have went 1v1 with someone and it would have been a slaughter.

and btw, I think you are forgetting that this is a game and win or lose we play to have fun. Sure I would like to always win wars but I have just as much fun either way. I would rather war and lose than not war at all, so no matter the outcome you won't see me coming up with excuses.

Popcom Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:22:54

Originally posted by Pain:

OR..and heres a real kicker that nobody can wrap there heads around.

we like a challenge.
unlike pan, were not going to hit a clan 5x smaller then us.
we didn't want to hit just pan cause where is the challenge when we would be up almost 100 countries before the FS. so after FS we would haev almost 2x the countries. that's not fun.
we play this GAME to have fun. so hitting focus and pan would give us that challenge, which will be more fun that being twice someones size.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Pain Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:25:07

dont mind me synoder im always a little bitter in the beginning. you guys didnt hardly kill any of mine anyways. and theyre built well enough you wont be able to get any 25 sec kills either :)

im mad that you guys declared but for another reason :)

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:26:12

Originally posted by Juusto:

LOL so you are gonna declare against Reborn and Swords in next set cos they accepted those players from Tag DEAD? and in this case it was the tag DEAD who declared the war but started to lose and jumped to other tags...

Please do not speak before knowing the details. The war between the "DEAD" tag and Rockman was settled, with War Reps paid to Rockman. As I told Rockman, I would detag paulie and let him finish killing the countrys, if that was what he wanted, or we could negotiate war reps. Rockman wanted it over with as much as Paulie did. So he took war reps.

Originally posted by Juusto:

FAing 1 guy with one FA package aint really FAing the whole clan ;) Like others didnt get FA last set, see ie swords. So?

I provided Twain with a list of KA restarts being FA'ed by PANLV. The proof was undeniable. It was not 1 person, 1 FA package, as you are describing. And I did come to PANLV privately about this. Yet PANLV choose to ignore our requests to stop. Since KA countrys continued to receive FA packages up until the last day of the set.

And if I remember correctly, the 1 man tag that DID FA mob was killed for it. If I have to, I can dig up the FFAT post regarding that as well.

As for this war, NBK had there own reasons behind declaring on you. I will say this though, you provided more than enough cannon fodder for NBK last set, to declare war on you this set.

To be honest, we kinda thought FoCuS would declare on Swords this set. And we were preparing for that war. Guess we don't get to kill anything yet.

Anyways, good luck in your war. We have placed all of you on War DNH.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

vern Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:47:57

Swords and Focus could have been a good war

Twain Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 1:29:02

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:

I provided Twain with a list of KA restarts being FA'ed by PANLV. The proof was undeniable. It was not 1 person, 1 FA package, as you are describing. And I did come to PANLV privately about this. Yet PANLV choose to ignore our requests to stop. Since KA countrys continued to receive FA packages up until the last day of the set.

Hey now. You did bring that to my attention, and to your credit, you did do so privately. The package you brought up was something I looked into, and I can assure you I looked into it and was assured no more FA would be sent.

Furthermore, I'm not sure how anything we did affected NBK, and therefore they really had no reason to declare on us for any of last set's politics. I'm not going to sit here and fluff and moan about them declaring on us. Please don't take this post as such a post. It IS, however, a defense of the fact that you guys and IMP came to us once, with evidence of one PANLV member sending FA to an untagged country ran by a KA member. After I found out about this, we arranged it where the KA member even agreed to self-delete the country, but from discussions with Swords and IMP (admittedly, mostly IMP, as Swords police), that this wasn't an acceptable option.

If there was more evidence of FAing beyond the one incident for which you did show me evidence (and very convincing evidence, I will admit), then I wish you'd have brought it to my attention instead of rehashing it several weeks into the new set.

Regardless, I do appreciate you putting us on War DNH, and my goal here isn't to reopen wounds from last set, but rather simply to set the record straight, at least the way I understand things.

Gateway Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 5:40:16

Bah!

WTF my first set back and I was really hoping to fluffing net with my ONE country.

Well tomorrow I will be creating fourteen more.

The Best there is, The Best there was, The Best there will ever be.
USIMP

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 5:48:53

should have joined TKO :p

Havoc Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 6:39:27

hey at least PANLV leaders don't apply to other clans pretending to be other people to spy on them.

IP's are a powerful thing..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Popcom Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 6:40:47

huh?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Havoc Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 6:43:49

eh, I'll just leave it at that.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 7:40:39

I dont think it was really that hard to figure out lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 7:48:20

Yah know, the funny thing is, that took me over an hour to get :P
NBK

Desperado Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 8:04:43

thats fine k4f, I still don't get your sudden want to jump focus this set.

but whatever, I honestly don't give a fluff anymore. far as i'm concerned you can have your little girlfriend rico let his clan jump in like they are begging to do... because well.. hey that's probably the plan anyways, they are afterall, very experienced in it, hell they even jumped up in membership by a third of their previous set's country totals... but you're warring pan for letting tag jumpers in...

might as well let in that little chihuahua dedly into the fray too since 'the big bad mighty focus was planning to war them' which.. i also find kinda funny, i mean.. I don't remember having that discussion with crippy about who we were going to war, but apparently dedly must know.

anyways, whatever... i'm not going to bother explaining fluff to you guys, no matter what any of us say we're still wrong and you guys are still right so have fun, I don't give a fluff.

I will say this much though to riu...

You guys go on and on about how coalitions are the devil and how because focus joined in one we were apparently going to war whether we decide to fight or if somebody declares on one of the other two clans, and it'd be pointless to be in a coaltion if we weren't going to back the others up...

How many wars were TC clans in that were 1v1? I can count a fluffload of times from when LEU started up to when FFA closed that there were wars with TC clans that TC as a whole didn't jump in, or even TC in part. does that mean that those coaltion members were bad for it?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 8:20:29

Never said it meant you were unfair, said it meant we couldn't trust our normal rules.

As for Rico, I don't think I've ever talked to him. Nor did I do anything to say or imply that Imp should join in.
Haven't talked to swords either since we made our pact at very start of set.

Never said we were right, nor that we had a beef with Focus. Will admit that we weren't too happy with Pan last set though. Especially with all the hiding in untags that GD (with the exception of focus admittedly) was doing.

I just don't see the point of a coalition whatsoever. When it gets strong, it dictates wars, gangbangs, and what people can do, when it is small it is meaningless and pointless (other then trying to get strong for said reasons).

You guys say stuff about wanting to net or war or whatever, but if someone truly wanted to net in peace, join TKO for a set (many have done it). Pan stopped being neutral midway through last set.
NBK

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 8:32:22

K4f. Can you and all others PLEASE stop jinxing our run of netting sets?

Thank you.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 9th 2011, 8:42:57

yeah we really dont want 1 reset players, already had enough dont want anymore :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 8:52:06

Desperado -

Lets put it this way, if FoCuS wouldn't have declared on Swords. Swords would have declared on FoCuS this set.

Not because we have anything against you or crippy, but because there is bad blood between us and KA. And with GD members joining whichever tag they want too in a given set, we would be a fool not to assume FoCuS would hit us since KA was already at war.

It revolves back around to that whole coalition thing. If the leadership in GD states that GD members can freely move around the other GD tags inbetween sets. Then any clan with an issue with 1 GD clan, has to prepare for an issue with all GD clans.

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 8:55:06

K4F - i understand ur stance on coilations... heck i was the biggest fighter againest them in the past and have asked all same questions u have....

i just hope that this does not turn into a coliation of the past... im sure ill be the first to look for a clan if it does....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Desperado Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 9:06:33

so... you wanted to war focus... because of ka.. gotcha

we've been FDP'd with KA since this server started

so jump on in big balls, you might as well... you know you want to.

I personally don't give a flying fluff because to me, nbk jumped pan and focus because KA was taken out, otherwise they wouldn't have declared on all three clans, at least alone. I don't buy this coming in at a disadvantage bullfluff, coming in at a disadvantage is when you declare at half your enemy's size, not 95% of it.

as for swords, I really don't buy your bs of you were going to war us because in a previous post on these forums you stated that you thought focus was going to war you. as I see it the only reason why you are talking out of your ass is because nbk has already done what you claim to wanted to do, otherwise your yappy little fluffing ass would have stayed on the porch and kept quiet.

declare war on a clan because it's in acoaltion because you don't like how coalitions wind up... fluffing stupidest thing i've ever heard, bout as stupid as 'planning' to war a clan because of their relations with another clan

man you guys totally live up to the meaning of the acronym focus

pants antler

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 9:15:25

go kill something despie :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Desperado Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 9:20:53

can I choose my target?

pants antler

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 9:23:49

Desperado -

We wanted to war FoCuS because FoCuS was our size, FoCuS was not an allie, FoCuS could have KA members tagged, FoCuS is a War Clan, and FoCuS would have hit us anyways.

As I said, we have put FoCuS and PANLV on a War DNH. We also respect our allie NBK's decision to take you to war. We do not need to get involved. NBK wanted a challenge, so we are respecting them by staying out.

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 9:27:07

its ok DS.... i said KA should of hit you this set so there could be no whinging....

i tohught you and focus would of been a good war, size wise....

but i also posted on the GD board that they(focus/PAn) should expect to get FS by NBK cause of the size.....

but no one listens to me cause im just some old drunk has been.....
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Desperado Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 9:52:40

focus would have hit you anyways...

please tell me oh might smurfini, what else is my clan going to do that you already know, but we as focus don't even fluffing know?

I've said this.. several times...

theres two people in focus who knows and ultimately decides who focus goes to war with.

you miss are not either of them so fluff off with your retarded accusations

pants antler

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 10:01:19

relax despie.....

just go do it.....

<Crippler> 115m NW