Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 6:42:24

this is true...and that's definitely not a mason jar that they were in...

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 6:43:38

MM - You kinda dug your own grave on this one. Shotty politics, Shiesty policing, gangbanging, and lieing last set opened the door for NBK to kill something.

You don't see this happening to TKO because TKO has better leadership, and doesn't do any of the things listed above that PANLV has.

This is not a loopsided war, if anything NBK has to fight uphill against you. Giving up now only makes PANLV look like SancTFFA. I doubt anyone in PANLV truley wants that to happen.
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 6:49:04

Or you coulda just saved all that typing and said 'being associated w/ KA' :-P

Link Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 6:51:47

what does "Giving up" mean?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 6:52:40

Originally posted by Link:
what does "Giving up" mean?

ask MM
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:04:19

You guys are cold - pickin on a such a nice lady. I'm guessing you've never chatted w/ MM personally?

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:07:45

MM is really nice, agreed.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

GunGrave Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:11:32

ladies exist on the internet?
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:14:37

We got Gal, and Ali, so yes, they exist :P
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:21:56

Not sure if Ali counts!

and lol dedly, none of those things had anything to do with NBK, and are subjective at best.

I like all the anti-self farming nazi's reasoning that they hit us cause we were 'war prepped', guess we should have just self-farmed to 60k acres instead. fluff.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Sauron NBK Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:23:11

NBK is by no means ahead in this war. even with the FS focus/pan have a huge number advantage, with enough work you guys could definitely win this.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:24:57

Yeah it should be interesting, look forward to it:) Just not spending time on it..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:25:57

If you weren't in a coalition you would not have been hit by NBK. I am not saying we are anti coalition, but you were geared up for war, just like Focus.
Sure you might not have hit us, but my bet was one of you would hit SoF after their war was done.
NBK

Havoc Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 7:28:48

Just jealous you weren't invited! :P
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 8:42:27

You guys claim that just because you're part of a coalition doesnt mean you would fight together...

however i reckon we all know that if NBK only declared on PAN, that you would all see it as a lop sided war and Focus would have jumped in to help anyway. So all we did was pre-empt that move and catch Focus off guard as well to give us a chance to win this battle.

GD definitely has the resources and killing prowess to beat us in the war. Now its just a matter of how dedicated to the cause they all are.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Desperado Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 8:50:24

given that you've played with over half the people that's in focus's tag riu, you'd think you'd know better.

especially since we've kept rather quiet lately and just had our fun netting.

but hey, whatever.. way to be a hero

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Makinso Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:04:12

Originally posted by NOW3P:
What bsnake said

Not sure what the reasoning was that GD would "all stick together", when we clearly stated the contrary....but you won't see KA's countries in the war, as we're currently at war with SoF, and have no plans of changing that.

Rationalize the numbers however you like, but just because we're a coalition does not mean we had any intention of warring together. We made that very clear.

We are definitely happy to fight together though, so here's to a good war for both sides.

There is no SoF ;)

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:05:55

I still say SoF as well lol

Your CC name is too hard to remember and/or type

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:07:04

then what is the point of being in a coalition if your not gonna back each other up?
why not just FDP between the 3 clans? i seriously dont see any point in the "coalition". no-one here is trying to be a hero.
MSN:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:11:54

Dedly :-P

What's so hard about

Carpe Cerevisi ---> It means Seize the Beer ;)

Desperado Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:18:39

I don't see a point in why you guys FS'd us either

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:22:21

There doesn't need to be a reason...

GunGrave Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:42:33

Originally posted by Makinso:

What's so hard about

so SOF is CC which is STB, but is referred to as SOF stil
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

mdevol Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 10:29:03

Originally posted by GunGrave:
Originally posted by Makinso:

What's so hard about

so SOF is CC which is STB, but is referred to as SOF stil

yes, incorrectly as you would need to call it sof/doom22
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 10:46:23

Bah, blindsided us. Anyway, war is war, so lets get on with it :P

Pain Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 10:53:32

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:

there does with the history between focus and NBK. but you wouldnt understand.

if they really wanted to war us they should have come to us and set something up, instead they wanted to try to act holier than thou and pretend theyre battling a coalition. none of us were going to hit CC. and PAN was not war prepping to hit someone. they were doing it because they probably figured someone would hit them. looks like theyre pretty good guessers.
Your mother is a nice woman

JoeFFA Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 11:16:19

I guess sitting on zero turns just sucks.

But the other question is, who to hit, lol, when I do have turns or countries left :)

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 11:30:16

NBK doesnt do friendly wars that are set up. theres just no real challenge in it. :-P besides..i wouldnt be complaining if i was GD..even after our initial FS you guys will still have a number and networth advantage lol. enjoy the war and the chance to come together to bring us down.
MSN:

Rockman Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 11:36:45

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
NBK doesnt do friendly wars that are set up. theres just no real challenge in it. :-P besides..i wouldnt be complaining if i was GD..even after our initial FS you guys will still have a number and networth advantage lol. enjoy the war and the chance to come together to bring us down.

There's no challenge in warring someone whose ready for war, but the challenge is in fighting an enemy who is unprepared?

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 12:55:43

unprepared? most of the countries i have spied, have been techers with warfare tech, and tons of cash on hand. all we did was FS before you FSed us or someone else :-P and now you been caught with your pants down your giving in and saying you were unprepared?
PAN's tag was not built to net this set. over half its countries were monos ready to convert, probably to tyrannies to use with your missiles. we have been around long enough to know when a clan is building for war.
Look at TKO for example..full of reps, demos and fascists. thats how a netting clan looks. :-P
MSN:

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 13:45:55

Originally posted by DeDLySMuRF:

you arent involved in this so why are you trolling your lil ghey happy mouth all around the place.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 13:49:16

And most of the remaining ones were commies, and a single string of reps (That had more war tech then anyone else in Pan)
NBK

Juusto Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 14:27:46

all this PANLV was preparing for a war... LOL

if you have access to our site then you should know that we "forced" our members to run tech startup, so we wont be that land fat in the beginning when tags like NBK starts grabbing... We also have end game strat posted which you would convert after the techphase.

You would also notice that maybe our biggest selffarmers joined to other tags, check from news who is seflfarming (not saying that they all are ex-panlv guys).

So first you complain about our selffarming and when we dont do that you think we are going to war and you FS us. So please tell us how we should play this game???
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 14:58:41

Theoretically you are correct, but we both know that doing a tech startup is not best done as a mono, which most of your countries were doing.

Also the fact Pan had more missiles then NBK might have implied something. But all that combined with the fact you are a member of a coalition makes it so we can't really believe those claims. Pretty much anyone who gets hit says that they were netting, reguardless of how war built their countries were.

1) 2/3 of the clan was mono with war tech.
2) Most of the rest were either commie indu or Tyr Farmer.
3) I find it hard to believe Pan gave up self farming, as we all know you can make a techer self farming start that is a ton better.
4) You are in a coalition, and we really don't particularly trust coalitions.

Sure all those points don't guarantee anything, but it isn't as if we just hit Pan.

NBK

Popcom Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 15:17:33

Originally posted by Mad Morticia:
No need to wish me any luck. I'm dead in the water.

No, see, mr. ford, I'm rather dim witted. I honestly thought I might be able to net for once this reset but that was naive of me, I know. Could go back in and maybe defend myself but just don't feel like it, you know? Sometimes when one clan is constantly on your case, someone like me just walks away.

well, don't let your clan take in tag jumpers, gang bang clans 6x smaller, and FA a clan at war, then join them in a coalition the following set, and you wouldn't make ppl upset :P
not to mention most netters arn't collecting war tech and staying so lean on land.
but cry the "we were netting" card like every single clan that doesn't get the FS in like they wanted.

also, not sure how ppl are still whining when we hit 2 clans that totaled almost 30% more members then us....
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Link Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 15:22:01

we stayed mono so we could either;

a, switch to netting strat's after the first couple weeks were over

b, covert to war srtat's if somthing like this happend

:)

but again i say, i was practically praying for something like this to happen :P

war makes me all tingly in the pants
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 15:25:13

Well you got through with only 1 country loss, gonna be fun :D
NBK

Juusto Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 15:55:06

Originally posted by Popcom:

well, don't let your clan take in tag jumpers, gang bang clans 6x smaller, and FA a clan at war, then join them in a coalition the following set, and you wouldn't make ppl upset :P
not to mention most netters arn't collecting war tech and staying so lean on land.
but cry the "we were netting" card like every single clan that doesn't get the FS in like they wanted.

also, not sure how ppl are still whining when we hit 2 clans that totaled almost 30% more members then us....

LOL so you are gonna declare against Reborn and Swords in next set cos they accepted those players from Tag DEAD? and in this case it was the tag DEAD who declared the war but started to lose and jumped to other tags...

FAing 1 guy with one FA package aint really FAing the whole clan ;) Like others didnt get FA last set, see ie swords. So?

If you are going to selffarm you dont need to do that in the first 2 weeks to finish top100 or top10... we never said we arent going to do that, we just planned to do it later.

The only reason for tech start was to get SDI and weap up(maybe some warfare JUST IN CASE) and not to be so fat in the first weeks. For example i was planning to grab all those land fat countries tomorrow and jump. i had 16 tyr´s with maks(almost) milstrat :)

So this WAR thing its just rumour by someone... and it seems that NBK believed it.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 15:58:10

"FAing 1 guy with one FA package aint really FAing the whole clan ;) Like others didnt get FA last set, see ie swords."

I said that any country that FA'ed Swords should die from the start :P

Anyway just too many iffy things happening, and you are in a coalition I do not trust too much.
NBK

Twain Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 16:03:45

Dammit. Couldn't you have left Aeneas (#1) alive? I wanted to be able to claim to be #1 all set long. In fact, if we ended up at war, I was going to put that one in protection. :P

Oh well.

I'm not going to complain about war, but I will say we simply were preparing in case of war. We had conflicts with IMP and Swords last set and we didn't want to be caught off guard on the chance that they were going to come after us.

We had no intentions of actively warring, but were simply staying lean because we know you guys and IMP have a tendency of hitting our fatties, and we figured if we started with a war tech phase and prepared ourselves for war, by the time we were done with that strategy, we hoped at least one of NBK and IMP would already be at war, and we'd have an easier time getting fat to our heart's content.

Again, if you're just looking for war, just admit it. If you're not, then why not talk to us first? Oh well. Guess this set will be a loud one for wars.

EViL

Feb 8th 2011, 16:34:45

too much talking

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 16:35:55

IMP r teh greatest netters
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Link Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 16:40:49

imp needs to stop grabbing us during a war against people you are policing for! >.<

:P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Popcom Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 18:13:22

your attitude and play last set is what did you in.
don't fa clans at war.
don't gang bang tags 6x smaller then you.
don't take in tag jumpers.
don't join a coalition that has 2/3 of the server peeved.

you are a netting clan, or a war clan.
Cant net in peace while shoving your nose into other peoples wars.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 18:44:25

I agree w/ whoever used the phrase "holier than though"

seems appropriate right about now.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 19:25:28

pot calling the kettle black
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

NOW3P Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 19:33:00

You should talk, CD...

Popcom Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 19:35:10

im sorry, did i miss the set where NBK did any of those things?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 19:42:37

You should talk, CD...

lolwat

i play the game to have fun and treat everyone with respect...that deserves it

i dont try to dictate what others do or declare on a clan 5x smaller just because i dont like a member

i remember last set KA's attitude was basically "do something about it"

then Focus and Pan join in a coalition with you guys and you dont expect them to get slammed?

Popcom Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:13:35

i don't understand the whine fest...
we hit a netting preped clan, everyone whines.
we hit a war preped clan, everyone whines.
we hit a clan smaller then us, everyone whines.
we hit 2 clans war prepped bigger then us, everyone whines.
we hit 3 weeks into the set, everyone whines.
we hit OOP , everyone whines.

are you seeing a common theme here?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life